TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

What To Do?...Unknown and Damaged Parcels...

(1/1)

hathorcat:
Well...this is an odd one...

Yesterday I arrived home to 3 parcels - one of them fine no problems...2 others had an issue. One of them was a large A4 padded envelope that the sender had failed to remove the backing on the sticky to seal the envelope so was wide open and whatever was in it has fallen out. The other one was a basic white A5 envelope which had been gaffer taped along the top and the side ripped open and again whatever had been inside was missing.

I have reported the ripped open parcel to the post office as this should not have been delivered in this way; the other one is obviously not a post office problem.

But here is the weirdest part...I have gone through ebay and the Arena and everything I am due to have shipped from within the UK has arrived - everything else is international. There are no senders details on either parcel and due to the way the post office print labels I cant even tell where in the country they are from!!!

Unless I have completely forgotten something I have purchased I dont have a clue what these parcels are!!! Does anyone know if there is anyway I can track these back from the post office label [desperate I know but I would like to find the senders as I guess these may have been sent to me in error].

Ringlets:
Hmmm that really is a strange one :whoa:  :what:  :drunk:    if you havent purchased anything , and they arent international... then i'm not sure where they came from unless they were RAOPK's , but then they should have had the senders info on the parcel anways (which they would have had to have done if they were international as well) .  Have you double checked your ebay /paypal to make sure there is nothing you forgot about?   did you happen to win/buy anything from ebay seller a.ramone recently? I ask this because another member here recently had parcels from this seller arrive that belonged to someone else, so they have got pretty mixed up with their buyers addys  :awake:
 Other than that are you expecting any mail from friends or relatives?  (not pony/ Arena/ebay/paypal  related) :what:
TBH if there is no addy on there and you arent expecting anything else from the UK, then I dont think there is much you can do. If they were sent you by mistake, then whoever sent them will either realise it and contact you, or they will prolly end up making a claim from Royal mail for missing parcels

hathorcat:
Thanks Ringlets!

Yup - been back through everything on here and on ebay - nothing at all due and it would have to be pony related as they came to my "home" address where I only come at weekends absolutely everything - personal mail and anything people send me go to my flat...

I guess the whole thing will have to remain a mystery! It just really confused me as it was 2 parcels on the same day.

Sternenstaub:
That is really strange!

Maybe you can go to your post office with the parcels/enevelopes and they can help you to find out from where the parcels come from?

It's also very confusing that 2 parcels a day were ripped off...

Is it possible that someone just made a bad joke with you?
Remember the 1st of April was just a few days ago... that could be also a possibilty.

Hope you'll find out soon!!

Marlin:
How very odd!  Hope you haven't lost anything important! The others have come up with good suggestions  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version