collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Most overrated g1 line?  (Read 3321 times)

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Most overrated g1 line?
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2020, 03:39:00 PM »
Big Brothers.  I like with Mountain Boys.  But Big Brothers are pretty boring compared to other releases.

I do love the Collector Ponies.  I love that pose and how they all look together.  When I was little, my neighbor had real ponies and they basically stood that way with their head over the fence trying to get petted.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 03:41:28 PM by brightberry »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline promqueen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Most overrated g1 line?
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2020, 04:56:23 PM »
Big Brothers.  I like with Mountain Boys.  But Big Brothers are pretty boring compared to other releases.

I do love the Collector Ponies.  I love that pose and how they all look together.  When I was little, my neighbor had real ponies and they basically stood that way with their head over the fence trying to get petted.

And here I thought all this time I was the only one who didn't care for the big brothers too much. I much prefer the mountain boys!

Post Merge: June 05, 2020, 04:57:06 PM

Twinkle eyes for sure. I was never able to get into these as a kid, because they didn't have pupils, and since I couldn't tell what they were looking at, they just seemed kind of soulless to me. It was hard to give them a personality when I played with them. It's too bad, because they came in great colors, and they seemed so dynamic in the movie and TV show, but the toys seemed to fall flat for me. Unpopular opinion, I know...this set seems so beloved on here.

I'm totally with you too!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal