collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trying to get in contact with ebayer hikariamaya  (Read 4778 times)

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to get in contact with ebayer hikariamaya
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 12:28:38 PM »
Just wanted to pop in and say I know hikari_amaya and she is really, really reliable.  I know she is having some family problems right now.  Is there any way I can send you payment for the item she owes on and then you can just ship it to her.  It is domestic post and the end price was only a dollar so I don't mind at all. 
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 01:16:34 PM »
HI Sarahlacewing - I appluad you for wanting to help your friend. However I dont feel comfortable having you pay for the auction she won on ebay. If it were a sale here I might condsider it.  She chose to bid on an auction and won. I did not force her to do so. It is her responibility to read the auctions terms and requirments.

She has contacted me on ebay today and has told me she will make payment tomorrow. Tomorrow is her last day to do so. It was her auction she won, if you pay I dont know what that does for my protection as a seller on ebay. Bidding on ebay is a legal contract. If you pay for her auction what should I say for feedback for her?  If this is a problem for her to pay all she had to do was tell me. I will cancel the sale and leave appropriate feedback.

Again, I cannot stress that I do feel bad for her problems. I understand things happen. I take my reputation, feedback and all sales very seriously. It isnt about the dollar amount that I am concerned with, I was concened because she didnt follow the auctions directions. That is up to the bidder or buyer to follow. As a seller I shouldnt have to chase and hound someone. This is a new account for her (as she told me) she lost the password to her previous account on ebay, so she does have ebay experience.

If she pays me tomorrow, great! If she cannot and does not, thats fine too. At this point I want to move on from this auction.

Thank you
Sarah
Streaks1

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 01:20:40 PM »
Me again.  I'd be happy to pay as a gift so you know for sure you will get your money.  When funds are sent as a gift there is no method to take them back because nothing is owed to the person sending the funds.  However, if you aren't comfortable with that I completely understand.  You as a seller must protect yourself from potential problems, and I understand this has been an issue of great frustration for you.  If it is easier for you just to cancel or relist or something I think you should do that.  I'm sure that hikari_amaya would understand if she is unable to make the payment.

As to feedback, it is also your decision.  I hope that you two can come to an arrangement that leaves you both feeling satisfied.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:22:32 PM by Sarahlacewing »

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2012, 01:28:54 PM »
HI there - Thank you for understanding my point of view on this.  She has until tomorrow to pay me. I will not just cancel the sale just becasue it is easier for me. Like I said before, I do understand that things come up. I really am not trying to be diffucult at all with her.

Hopefully by tomorrow everything will have worked its way out for the better.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2012, 06:39:46 PM »
Lets hope so ^^ :)
 I PMd you back now Sarah . Sorry for the delay , I was late getting online tonight
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2012, 11:14:40 AM »
What the heck? I just received a bid from hikariamaya on an eBay item at 6:03 AM today. I will be cancelling it, I just wanted to let everyone know. It was for $43.

Edit: Actually it was for $60, I can see it now that I've cancelled it. I linked to this thread in the cancellation listing. And my item is now $10 cheaper  :huh:

Since she apparently has 2 eBay ID's(?), isn't paying for the item this thread is about, and is actively bidding in high amounts, I've decided to add her to my blocked list.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 11:27:11 AM by babystarz »

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2012, 11:42:12 AM »
This is quite troubling if someone else is having problems with this user.  Maybe it is not our hikari_amaya after all.  It's so unlike her. :(

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2012, 01:05:07 PM »
HI there! She did pay me this morning, and also paid for another auction she won from someone else!! I may be not reading properly or understanding either, but to me it looks like she has changed her name on ebay to somthing that starts with a "r". If this is the case and it is her , she has been bidding on things all week.

Saralacewing - Both of these people live in the same town, and state. So to me it seems very unlikly it is two different people, and both collect mlp. The other auction she won and paid for today was a mlp item.
Without outing someone else, I also know there is someone else who is haveing problems with her too, that has not posted here.

Babystarz- I am sorry you had potential issues with her. I too will be blocking her after this. Hopefully someone else will bid on your items! I hope so.

I feel bad about all this, but if this is going to become a problem ebayer/memeber it should come to light now.. instead of more people loosing out on time and there efforts.

Sarah
Streaks1

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2012, 01:13:10 PM »
What the heck? I just received a bid from hikariamaya on an eBay item at 6:03 AM today. I will be cancelling it, I just wanted to let everyone know. It was for $43.

Edit: Actually it was for $60, I can see it now that I've cancelled it. I linked to this thread in the cancellation listing. And my item is now $10 cheaper  :huh:

Since she apparently has 2 eBay ID's(?), isn't paying for the item this thread is about, and is actively bidding in high amounts, I've decided to add her to my blocked list.

Can you PM me?  :)  Avoiding people when you have open, pending transactions is not okay! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2012, 01:21:02 PM »
I think you have been as fair and understanding as possible prettypony55.  If there are problems they should be documented in the community, and with appropriate feedback.  That is the point of the system.  While I have had nothing but good experiences with hikari_amaya, I do believe that you should always protect yourself as a seller if you feel that something is amiss.

The nice thing about trader support is that a person can always come and give their side of a situation.  So don't feel bad.  You did what you had to do. And in the end it all worked out.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2012, 01:38:57 PM »
I so am glad to hear that payment was finally made prettypony.

I am also going to say that coming here was the right thing to do.  It is why this forum exists. And why we are here to help.

If there are personal issues going on that are keeping her from fufilling her from obligations here, then I urge her to contact a Mod.  I have also dealt with her numerous times with no issues, so I do not want to see her tarnish her reputation. 

This is a pretty forgiving community with a little bit of communication.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2012, 01:49:35 PM »
HI - Thats just it, it was never about  a huge amount of money for me. i just wnated some kind of contact from her. It could have been a 2 second email or pm here. I take the time to list my "rule" on my auctions just for this reason. I just wnta to know that tehy intend to pay. Even if she came to from the beging and told me she needed a few extra days I would have been fine with it. Im not a mean person. Buyt you got to give me a wiggle room here.

I am by no means saying she is a terrible person or a scammer. Its not that at all. I do think she should definatly read the entire listing information on ebay auctions she wants to bid on. If she had did that in the first place with me, and then had emailed me we wouldnt be here. I have to be honest nI am not overly happy to see all this other bidding by here going on while I was awaiting payment and a email or pm from here. To me that says she has no respect or just doesnt care to contact me or finish up our bussiness.

I am very glad the arena is here for us to be able to talk to each other and discuss our trading, buying, and selling issues and problems.

Offline babystarz

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2012, 03:05:02 PM »
In my case there was no harm done, I acted out of an abundance of caution to avoid any problem from happening because things just aren't making sense here. I really hope hikari_amaya posts soon to clear things up.

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2012, 03:11:36 PM »
It shows she was on today at 2:21pm. I would have thought she would have popped in to say somthing. Wheather it is good, bad, or otherwise.

Offline babystarz

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2012, 03:27:01 PM »
Ok, now I'm really, really confused. I just received a bid from hopes_lionheads on the same item. Her user profile on ebay says:

MLP Sites
I am a memeber on MLP Arena known as hikari_amaya. If anything is purchased from here I'll gladly leave feedback on the Arena for the sellers as well :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal