collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: dream beauty windsweeper! (=゜ω゜)  (Read 453 times)

kittyberry

• Trade Count: (0)
dream beauty windsweeper! (=゜ω゜)
« on: September 05, 2015, 05:05:22 PM »
hi everyone! i'm a classically poor college student, so it's time i put this cutie up for sale!

i do want to mention that this is the first time i've sold on the forums, so the only feedback i have here and on ebay is as a buyer (ebay feedback here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/so-mote-be-it ). i've done a fair bit of looking into how to sell  already, but i'm always willing to learn and work with you if there are suggestions along the way of this sale! in addition, i am busy, however i should be able to conduct quick communication since i do posses a smartphone and frequently check my email.

shipping:
alrighty, so as i mentioned i am an extremely busy student; i'm a biology undergrad currently putting together a big presentation of my research to take to my trip to a neuroscience convention in chicago this october! yikes! so, this will mean that i'm hoping someone will be patient enough to be flexible with the day i am able to ship out. i can easily do shipping quotes online, so those can be done, but my access to post offices are limited especially with my extremely strict schedule. if you are okay with this, i will be eternally grateful!

also to note, i can only ship within the US and Canada, however it will be a fair bit more expensive if i am shipping to Canada.

i'll do a run-down of condition:

the pros:
- her pink streak in her mane and tail are still definitely pink
- she has her blush
- her DS symbols are still very nice
- she doesn't have any cracks or splits
- i can probably fix up her hair to get it even smoother, as i've only brushed it out and used some leave-in conditioner
- other than nicks in her paint, she's pretty void of marks on the visible blue plastic, too.

*update* her hair responded very well to flat ironing and it's pretty darn sleek now if I do say so myself ^.^

the cons:
- she does have yellowed seams, but they're mainly apparent on her back and belly. the seaming on her face has not yellowed to the degree of the seam on her back.
- there is a small trim at the end of maybe a third of her tail of about an inch, but she does still look quite nice on display if you arrange her tail right.
- there are a couple nicks on her eye paint that haven't gone through all the way to the plastic (the deepest goes to the white of her eyepaint which is visible in the flaw photos below)
- her NDS symbols seem to have taken the biggest hit in terms of wear with the most paint loss being on her hindquarters.
- she has a couple brown spots on the right side of the rubber that holds her mane in. most of them are covered by her mane, though.

again, i may not be the biggest expert in determining condition, as this is the only dream beauty i've ever had in my hands. please use your own discretion in judgement of condition. i've got lots of pictures below, so i encourage you to click on the full size versions.

the price:

i know she doesn't come up too often, so i am starting this at 45 USD. however, i understand her condition and will be open to reasonable offers!!

if you have any questions, please message me!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

eyes:

symbols:

seams and a couple spots: