Pony Talk > Pony Corral

~Out Now and Coming Soon ~

<< < (253/259) > >>

cowboyopossum:

--- Quote from: TheClassCalico on May 02, 2024, 07:51:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: cowboyopossum on May 02, 2024, 03:28:49 PM ---visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Picked up the set! I love Misty and Jazz.
Was there a new deal with Walmart and Hasbro? There are ponies again!

--- End quote ---

Nice to see Jazz Hooves and Queen Haven. It's a shame that these are smaller, though. The 3-inches are usually of lower quality.

--- End quote ---
The hair quality is actually really good. The only one that I'm not a fan of is Misty's. All of them are gelled, which I prefer for display, but I know it's not everyone's thing.
When I bought it I didn't even realize Queen Haven had a crown accessory. Either way, it's on the more expensive side, but of course, that could be from inflation. IIRC it was $20.98.

TheClassCalico:

--- Quote from: cowboyopossum on May 03, 2024, 05:38:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheClassCalico on May 02, 2024, 07:51:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: cowboyopossum on May 02, 2024, 03:28:49 PM ---visitors can't see pics , please register or login

--- End quote ---

Nice to see Jazz Hooves and Queen Haven. It's a shame that these are smaller, though. The 3-inches are usually of lower quality.

--- End quote ---
The hair quality is actually really good. The only one that I'm not a fan of is Misty's. All of them are gelled, which I prefer for display, but I know it's not everyone's thing.
When I bought it, I didn't even realize Queen Haven had a crown accessory. Either way, it's on the more expensive side, but of course, that could be from inflation. IIRC it was $20.98.

--- End quote ---

That's good to hear! I've noticed that ponies with textured hair usually have a courser feel to them, so I'm not surprised about Misty. Hopefully, these will pop up in the UK at some point, or I can find those that I actually care about second-hand for reasonably cheap.

Ponybookworm:

--- End quote ---
WANT

Leave a Whisper:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Look at the shorts I found at Walmart! Wave Runner! I'm buying two. One to wear, and one to turn into a patch.

:frolic:

cowboyopossum:
How cute! Looks like I need to go back soon. I love the two shirts I got from Five Below. I need to make a whole pony outfit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version