collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

How do you feel if healthy pony was 30 days long

If its only 1 task awesome
0 (0%)
30 days sounds ok to make a good habit
0 (0%)
Not sure
0 (0%)
Time is too short to feel productive
0 (0%)
Please don't change healthy pony.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 01, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Author Topic: Heathy Pony Focus on One Goal. Check page 22  (Read 64849 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Healthy Pony Buddy System Start Up
« Reply #195 on: September 29, 2018, 01:32:28 PM »
Fell off of posting, but not much to report! I need to study stat for the first of two tests this week. It's not a difficult subject, but I haven't committed much of it to memory. I've been leaving off things to the last minute, and need to get back on that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #196 on: September 29, 2018, 06:38:08 PM »
As of today I'm up to 60% ready for the bazaar, with 5 weeks to go (80% stock and 40% admin). I know I'm a little further than that, but my tracking only counts things that are completely finished, not "in progress".
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #197 on: October 01, 2018, 08:28:54 AM »
I'm still waiting for my visa application... last update was that they opened the envelope.  With luck, I'll be approved soon and they will overnight everything back to me.  I feel so nakie without my passport!

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #198 on: October 01, 2018, 01:10:01 PM »
We have a group project in my business law class but one of our members hasn't done the thing that our entire project is centered on. I hate group projects!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline heathersmoo

• View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2018, 05:50:36 AM »
I concur wholeheartedly.  Group projects are the absolute worst.  Some days I feel like I work with a whole team of that one person in the group project who sits back and does nothing.  Ugh!

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 02, 2018, 06:22:24 AM »
My buddy inspired me to add another goal to my list! A year and a half ago I got Rosetta Stone Italian for my birthday, did it for a few weeks and then it fizzled out. I'm going to try and pick up learning Italian again! I downloaded duolingo on my phone because the rosetta stone app isnt very mobile friendly, and so far it seems like I retained all the old stuff I had learned so that's a good sign!
Someday I'll speak Italian!
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline heathersmoo

• View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2018, 06:29:01 AM »
I took the duo Italian lessons for about a month before going to Rome.  I had to stop because it was messing up my Spanish lol.  Where I live, Spanish is way more important so I've been sticking to the Slavic languages since then to be safe.  Good luck with your lessons!

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2018, 08:27:16 AM »
You guys are so good with languages! I'd love to learn any language, but I'm bad with self study. I should learn Spanish because my girlfriend is good with it and it'd be useful in general, but I'm so lazy. Maybe it'll be a summer adventure.
The person in our group did finish the thing he was supposed to do but just...didn't tell us. Wonderful, appreciate it, thanks!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 02, 2018, 09:02:25 AM »
I honestly hate group projects, I feel so sorry for you especially working with someone who doesn't co-op with the group very well :pout:

I've been keeping a notebook by my side when I've been learning Spanish, I'm writing the words and meanings to help me memorise them better :biggrin:

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2018, 03:34:25 PM »
Woo! Another small victory on my list of goals-
I finished the small stitch project the other day. And today I finished the August block of the monthly stitch along Im trying to catch up on
Pics in spoiler
Spoiler

August block of my jungle stitch along. Itll be a Christmas gift for my 1year old neice whose room is jungle themed.

Small gift for my sister. I attempted to create a traditionalish Ukrainain pattern as she is adopted from Ukraine
Back after at least 4 years away!

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2018, 03:53:06 PM »
Woo! Another small victory on my list of goals-
I finished the small stitch project the other day. And today I finished the August block of the monthly stitch along Im trying to catch up on
Pics in spoiler
Spoiler

August block of my jungle stitch along. Itll be a Christmas gift for my 1year old neice whose room is jungle themed.

Small gift for my sister. I attempted to create a traditionalish Ukrainain pattern as she is adopted from Ukraine

These are awesome, your stitching is so neat and tidy! Congrats on achieving one of your goals! :biggrin:

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #206 on: October 02, 2018, 04:15:00 PM »
A monthly stitch sounds like a neat idea. It reminds me of the origami calendar I had when I was younger. Makes me want one again!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 02, 2018, 08:31:57 PM »
oooh very nice cross stitch projects! 

I had a job interview today... although it didn't really go well by my standards.  The job was advertised as office admin and task delegation, but instead I was put through roughly an hour of heavy role-playing based around my abilities in sales (of which I have next to none!) and business management (also not something I know much about). UGH  I almost had a panic attack but I kept struggling through...

Although I am sure I met some kind of exercise goal today!  We've had about two feet of snow blanket my city... and it's still coming down...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #208 on: October 03, 2018, 07:30:47 AM »
Love those stickers prince_sunbeam. Awesome progress Kiwi!!!! I am so glad to see everyone posts!!! :cheer: such excitement.

Doing another mini challenge:) inspired by prince_sunbeam. Pick a tiny/small task to finish in a week. So post your task and in 7 days see your progress. Your 7 day starts the day you post your task. I will give you till Oct 15 to post your task to start the 7 day tiny task challenge. You get 1 number for posting your task, and you get a second number for posting about how you did in the 7 days. The number is generated by the sequence of your post. If your second post is made positive(even if you did not meet your challenge) you get 2 numbers.

My mini challenge is knitting. I am working on a Santa and reindeer themed scarf, and I want to finish the sled in 7 days.

So I am post #1. My 7 days starts today, so we will see what happens by next Wednesday!

My new job is going very well...but still have to keep my waits about me...and now my foot is in a boot again. All I did was walk and shooting pain went through my foot:( sigh. Old work injury that never really got fixed:( sigh. Someday soon.

I look back and I really have walked 45min to an hour every day, and been eating very well...but no weight loss:( blah...piano is at 1 time a week. Hope to fix that, but life is busier than I thought!

Keep posting!!!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 03, 2018, 08:48:04 AM »
Ooooh! A mini challenge! :biggrin:

A task for me would be to complete one of the games from the Ratchet and Clank series. I've got them all but they just sit there on my shelf, I really want to play those again and complete the series, so this week I'll make my task to restart from the first game and complete it by next wednesday   :yippee:
Not a very exciting challenge but with all my preparation for GCSEs back in 2017/May this year I abandoned most of my games Still have Grim Fandango and Psychonauts to complete too!

@Crowning_Glory13
Your injury sounds painful, yikes! I hope you're okay and that your foot heals/is fixed soon! :hug:

I've got my first work placements in nurserys very soon (end of October) and I'm very nervous so I've made a little side challenge to go along with my studying, I need to prepare and not let my anxiety take over! I'm going to practice tasks that I'd have in my placement, go over our work from today (had to bath a dolly today! XD) and prepare myself, knowing the child's needs, how to handle tasks etc. And hopefully get in contact with my brother's childminder to see if I can go over and observe/learn some more from her  :)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 09:04:38 AM by StrawberrySundance »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal