collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 90319 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #840 on: December 07, 2016, 07:29:22 AM »
BIG NEWS! Gen II is likely coming this Thursday!!!

I uninstalled the app, but I might look into it again if this is true.

Oh wait, Niantic posted an update on Facebook an hour ago. They'll release details on new Pokemon on December 12th. So don't get too excited just yet.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:41:21 AM by Rainbowrific Renia »
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #841 on: December 08, 2016, 06:04:18 AM »
BIG NEWS! Gen II is likely coming this Thursday!!!

I uninstalled the app, but I might look into it again if this is true.

Oh wait, Niantic posted an update on Facebook an hour ago. They'll release details on new Pokemon on December 12th. So don't get too excited just yet.
Yeah, if you follow Trainer Tips on YouTube he covers some of that info :) Some places just might have gotten info dates wrong but I still haven't completed my dex (never will with what shows up around here), so actually seeing new pokemon will be great for me XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: December 08, 2016, 08:34:16 AM »
Yeah, if you follow Trainer Tips on YouTube he covers some of that info :) Some places just might have gotten info dates wrong but I still haven't completed my dex (never will with what shows up around here), so actually seeing new pokemon will be great for me XD

I've been going back and forth between being excited about Gen 2 possibly happening soon, and not wanting it. But, like you, I've realized I won't be completing the dex anyway because nothing of note ever shows up around me (it's upsetting but it makes sense that this game caters more to people who live in cities). So I'll just get excited that my favorite generation is going to pop up in the game in the near future!

But watch, I won't be able to get any of my favorite Pokemon. Kinda like how I don't have any of my favorites from Gen 1 because they're hard to catch/find. :rolleyes:
Instagram / Want List

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 09, 2016, 07:50:57 AM »

I've been going back and forth between being excited about Gen 2 possibly happening soon, and not wanting it. But, like you, I've realized I won't be completing the dex anyway because nothing of note ever shows up around me (it's upsetting but it makes sense that this game caters more to people who live in cities). So I'll just get excited that my favorite generation is going to pop up in the game in the near future!

But watch, I won't be able to get any of my favorite Pokemon. Kinda like how I don't have any of my favorites from Gen 1 because they're hard to catch/find. :rolleyes:

Have you thought about parking at the mall and taking the T Downtown? Since you can catch stuff on the T and get some of the Pokestops (while covering a large area for some variety) it may be your best bet.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: December 09, 2016, 12:46:50 PM »
Have you thought about parking at the mall and taking the T Downtown? Since you can catch stuff on the T and get some of the Pokestops (while covering a large area for some variety) it may be your best bet.

I would love to do that, but I need a reason other than Pokemon Go to drive up to Pittsburgh. Especially with the weather being so cold. Construction is going on all around the county I live in, so that makes getting to the city a bit of a pain. It's gotta be worth the drive. :lol:

Oh, but I did catch a Ditto yesterday. Didn't think that would happen any time soon.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Annie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://anniemsson.deviantart.com/
« Reply #845 on: December 09, 2016, 02:21:59 PM »
I got Snorlax today! I saw him on my nearby map as he spawned by my local grocery store so I hurried down and there he was.
I'm up to 135 unique pokemon now. Still no trace of Ditto though.

WANTED: TAF Yum-Yum (have one for sale? PM me)
:heart: Skybelle avatar & sig by me :heart:

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: December 09, 2016, 09:36:41 PM »
I got Snorlax today! I saw him on my nearby map as he spawned by my local grocery store so I hurried down and there he was.
I'm up to 135 unique pokemon now. Still no trace of Ditto though.

Same here, no Ditto!! :O I could have the world's strongest Raticate, though! ;)

I'm currently at 107 caught, 135 seen, and a lot of those are evolutions I'm trying to get candy for. (Right now my walking buddy is Ivysaur, who I only managed to evolve through the double-walking-candy campaign, and then it'll be Charmelon, etc.!) I evolved a Nidoqueen recently, which was really cool; I think they upped the number of Nidoran/Nidorina around here, which helps, since I'm also really close to my Nidoking! I also finally got enough Jigglypuff to evolve into Wigglytuff!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #847 on: December 10, 2016, 05:48:15 AM »
I'm currently at 107 caught, 135 seen, and a lot of those are evolutions I'm trying to get candy for. (Right now my walking buddy is Ivysaur, who I only managed to evolve through the double-walking-candy campaign, and then it'll be Charmelon, etc.!) I evolved a Nidoqueen recently, which was really cool; I think they upped the number of Nidoran/Nidorina around here, which helps, since I'm also really close to my Nidoking! I also finally got enough Jigglypuff to evolve into Wigglytuff!
Caught: 88 / Seen: 102

That is a sad fact for me, but luckily I have some Evos to do soon and some of those are new for me.. Thing is I can't go all around town to look for pokemon because of work and I work on the edge of two.. so I see the same pokemon constantly (Bellsprout, Exeggcute, Weedle, Pidgey, Rattata, Nidoran, Venonat, sometimes Oddish..) -- you can tell what kind of biome is here for pokemon.. there was a day that there were lots of Tauros though and Psyduck tends to spawn near one of the Sonics closer to me XD

I'm sadly a player who HAS to use $ to get more pokeballs orz
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: December 10, 2016, 07:01:42 AM »
I'm kind of excited for Monday's announcement. I'm hoping it's a "twelve days of Christmas" kind of event announcement, with G2 either arriving this Monday or around Christmas. I don't know G2 half as well as G1, so my sister is the one who informed me that Delibird and Stantler are in G2 and it would make sense to do a Christmas event with them.

Oh, but I did catch a Ditto yesterday. Didn't think that would happen any time soon.
Yay! So happy for you! I love Ditto in all his pink squishiness.

That's so cool! He was probably wandering to the grocery store looking for food . . .  ^.^

Same here, no Ditto!! :O I could have the world's strongest Raticate, though! ;)
:lol: I'd like to see that, actually! Especially at the top of some gym :)

That is a sad fact for me, but luckily I have some Evos to do soon and some of those are new for me.. Thing is I can't go all around town to look for pokemon because of work and I work on the edge of two.. so I see the same pokemon constantly (Bellsprout, Exeggcute, Weedle, Pidgey, Rattata, Nidoran, Venonat, sometimes Oddish..) -- you can tell what kind of biome is here for pokemon.. there was a day that there were lots of Tauros though and Psyduck tends to spawn near one of the Sonics closer to me XD
I find it really interesting to hear what spawns in different areas. It sounds like your biome is similar to mine (makes sense); lots of bug and grass types. We do have a lot of poison and a lot of water Pokemon, though, since there's a body of water of some size every half mile. (You can imagine what our gyms look like.) I didn't realize until recently that we're so far south in Florida that we don't get Tauros spawning here (we're outside of the "North America" latitude line in Niantic's reckoning). My sister and I started playing shortly before we went on vacation in the panhandle and got Tauros there, so I'd never thought about the fact that we don't see them down south here until recently. 

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: December 12, 2016, 01:18:12 PM »
Looks like baby Pokémon from Gen 2 are hatching from eggs.

It's a shame it'll be like...spring by the time I get any eggs that'll be Gen 2. I have 9 eggs but got them all before this update so I don't think they'll count. Plus, as I've said before, I do all my walking on the treadmill since it's freezing outside. Too bad. Really wish steps counted for this game. Like...let me sync it with my step tracker on my phone lol
Instagram / Want List

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: December 12, 2016, 01:20:18 PM »
I'm 260,196 xp from being able to clear out my eggs to try and get some of these new Pokemon. Trying to level myself into some incubators.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #851 on: December 12, 2016, 01:47:17 PM »
I've notice when th the latest update that I'll get the buzz and vibration to signal a Pokemon has spawned, yet nothing is there.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm pretty close to levelling up to level 24 ^.^

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 12, 2016, 01:56:51 PM »
I've notice when th the latest update that I'll get the buzz and vibration to signal a Pokemon has spawned, yet nothing is there.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm pretty close to levelling up to level 24 ^.^

Love pkw xxx

Constantly x.x

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: December 12, 2016, 01:58:44 PM »
Niantic posted a few days ago that they're working on the vibration problem. Seems to be a bug.

I'm close to level 28, tempted to buy a lucky egg so I can evolve stuff for XP.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 12, 2016, 05:46:46 PM »
BABIES! So cute! I LOVE the baby pokemon!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal