collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 90318 times)

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #750 on: November 02, 2016, 08:16:30 PM »
Now that's it's over, how has the Halloween event been for everyone?

Well, now I have enough candy to evolve a Dratini.  ^.^ I've wanted a Dragonair badly, ever since one escaped me when I was around level 10. The only problem is that I'm kind of experiencing Ash's problem with Pikachu -- I don't necessarily want to evolve my best-IV Dratini because I like her as she is. Heh. She was my first, too, so sentimental value. So I'm waiting to decide on that.

I also evolved all those Meowths into a Persian, yay, and evolved my first Ghastly (who I hatched from an egg long ago) into a Gengar named Cuddly. I was able to get candy for many other mons, too, and am closer to getting much-wanted Pokemon like Raichu, Ninetales, Charmeleon, and Arcanine :)

I was bummed because a Snorlax popped up almost right outside our house on Halloween night but I didn't catch it. :cry: My sister texted me and I ran out to catch it, but it ran away after a raspberry and badly aimed Ultra Ball. -_- We both have also been collecting Magikarp for months, literally, and evolved our best ones together the other night. Mine has Twister instead of Hydropump. I feel stupid for being so disappointed; some people never get a Gyrados and I'm trying to be thankful. He'll probably still be pretty good for battling, I think?

Pity party aside, I would make a list of who I'm missing from my Pokedex but it's quite a few! My goal isn't actually to collect them all -- just the cute ones or particularly good battlers. I play a bit strangely in that I do catch lots of Pokémon and level up and battle, etc., but I collect Eevees. I think I literally have 20 now, not counting eevelutions; they all have names based on the personalities I imagine, where I found them, etc. I might have to buy more storage someday, especially if I find many more!

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 02, 2016, 08:57:33 PM »
3 more evolutions for me and I'm done except Ditto, the legendaries, and the regional exclusives except Tauros.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 03, 2016, 12:22:28 PM »
@Duenia- Haha, we're still around the same number in our dex. Maybe we should have a race to see who can complete it first.  :P Fun, encouraging competition.

@Haruna- No, that's cute. I only have nicknames for my Jolteon, Flareon (because of the whole evolution trick) and Dragonair (it's 22CP, so I called it Don'tHurtMe:( and stuck it in a gym and seeing if anyone would leave it alone, it was kicked out in an hour.  :lol:). I have like zero attachment to any of my Pokemon because you can't do anything with them.

@Ponycake- Nice! Which three do you need?

Oh, and I obviously don't have the region exclusives/ditto/legendaries. I don't acknowledge them since they aren't possible to obtain.

Has anyone noticed the diversity has gotten amazingly better since the Halloween update. No overabundance of Drowzee, and within two hours I caught two Bulbas, two Vulpix, Dratini, and Machop. That's not including the things I didn't run out for either...and there may be a Kabutops that spawned late last night that I didn't notice in time to go after.  >_< I love this, especially with trackers working well again.

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 03, 2016, 12:52:10 PM »
I'd consider that lol. I have 8 10k eggs to hatch that will hopefully take care of a lot of them.

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 03, 2016, 04:28:12 PM »
@Duenia- Oo nice! Hopefully you get some good hatches from those eggs. I feel like I've only ever found 8 10km ever, how did you get 8 all at once?  :lol:

And, I'm so excited! I FINALLY hatched a Diglett! It was driving me insane. Now I officially have one of each evolvable Pokemon. Now if I can get lucky and hatch/find Licki, Chansey, and Magmar.

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 03, 2016, 04:37:41 PM »
@Duenia- Oo nice! Hopefully you get some good hatches from those eggs. I feel like I've only ever found 8 10km ever, how did you get 8 all at once?  :lol:

And, I'm so excited! I FINALLY hatched a Diglett! It was driving me insane. Now I officially have one of each evolvable Pokemon. Now if I can get lucky and hatch/find Licki, Chansey, and Magmar.

Before the Halloween event most of the stops on the T line I take into work gave out mostly 10k eggs. No clue why. I went forever never seeing one and suddenly there were so many I felt cursed.

I got my high IV Exeggcute this morning. 22 candies to go.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 04:41:19 PM by duenia »

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 03, 2016, 07:01:28 PM »
@Haruna- No, that's cute. I only have nicknames for my Jolteon, Flareon (because of the whole evolution trick) and Dragonair (it's 22CP, so I called it Don'tHurtMe:( and stuck it in a gym and seeing if anyone would leave it alone, it was kicked out in an hour.  :lol:). I have like zero attachment to any of my Pokemon because you can't do anything with them.
Aw, poor little Dragonair :lol: I wouldn't have gone after it; I'd have felt bad.

Has anyone noticed the diversity has gotten amazingly better since the Halloween update. No overabundance of Drowzee, and within two hours I caught two Bulbas, two Vulpix, Dratini, and Machop. That's not including the things I didn't run out for either...and there may be a Kabutops that spawned late last night that I didn't notice in time to go after.  >_< I love this, especially with trackers working well again.
Maybe you're right! I hadn't really thought about it, but today I saw on the radar a pretty good variety -- Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Scyther, and Vulpix, and then the ones I usually see, but not just Pidgeys and Rattatas. I literally ran into the Vulpix, not even having noticed it on the radar, and was super excited because I need another one. ^.^

And, I'm so excited! I FINALLY hatched a Diglett! It was driving me insane.
Yay! :frolic: Diglett's so cute ^.^ This is random, but if you look at it in your box for a while, its animation makes it twirl around after a little bit. Cuteness :)

I'd consider that lol. I have 8 10k eggs to hatch that will hopefully take care of a lot of them.
You'll have to let us know what you get! That's exciting.

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 03, 2016, 09:44:03 PM »
@Duenia- Wow, that's pretty cool. Hopefully they will be good hatches. It seems like they moved Eevee to 5KM eggs so that's one thing you don't need to worry about hatching. Congrats on Exeggcute too! Hopefully those candies come quick. They see to be more common lately.

@Haruna- Uncanny, I find Vulpix hasn't been responding to my sightings very well. I saw one six houses down from my place on FPM, but didn't show up on my nearby at all, even when I went out and it spawned in my game. Then, when I went for another Vulpix, it showed up at one point, but by the time it spawned, it was also gone from my sightings (and there were less than 9 Pokemon around each time). I wonder if it's a bug or just coincidence.

So jealous you found an Ivysaur, I've been seeing a lot of Bulbas lately, but I would love to bump into an Ivy and Charmeleon to cut back the candies I need a bit. I need to check out this Diglett animation when my phone charges! That sounds way too cute.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:46:02 PM by aluke »

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: November 04, 2016, 04:14:52 AM »
@Duenia- Wow, that's pretty cool. Hopefully they will be good hatches. It seems like they moved Eevee to 5KM eggs so that's one thing you don't need to worry about hatching. Congrats on Exeggcute too! Hopefully those candies come quick. They see to be more common lately.

:O I hope so! My last 10k egg was an Eevee

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 04, 2016, 04:35:01 AM »
My last 10K egg was an Eevee too. I was so mad.

Thankfully they've moved Eevee to 5K eggs (according. o Reddit), although I get those more frequently. With my luck, I'll be hatching nothing but Eevee now. FML.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 04, 2016, 07:03:35 AM »
Looks like I actually have 7 10k eggs. I forgot the Eevee during the Halloween event was #8. It might be awhile until I can hatch them though. I need some incubators. Fingers crossed level 30 comes quick!

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 04, 2016, 11:10:08 AM »
The Halloween event was good for my pokedex. It jumped from 82 to 98. And I got 3 10k eggs during it, Kubuto, Magmar and Onix. I was excited for the Kubuto it gave me enough to evolve it. Kubutops is currently sitting in a level 10 gym. So, I'm hoping I stick in there awhile.

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 05, 2016, 01:01:37 AM »
So, Fastpokemap is apparently dead forever.  :cry: I've played more these last two days trackers were up then I have the past month or two... I want to catch my one last Growlithe to finally get my Arcanine, but if a new tracker doesn't carry on where FPM left off I think I'm quitting. It's not worth the data drain and I just don't want to support Niantic if they want to kill their own game.  :huh:  :cry:

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 06, 2016, 11:01:54 AM »
Plz share if a new tracker pops up. I missed this one. I did use some back in July/Aug til they were taken down, didn't know any good ones popped up after that.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 07, 2016, 06:26:43 PM »
Yup, Niantic is killing their own game. They speed locked Pokestops, so even if you are a passenger and you tap the I'm a Passenger prompt, you won't be able to access stops of the car is going over 5mph.

That was literally the only way I could get stops on a daily basis. The building I work in is a stop, but my avatar is frickin' stupid and just runs around the parking lot so I can never spin the stop WHILE I'M JUST SITTING AT MY DESK.

I've heard that people with the Plus wristband for the game are also unable to get Pokémon or stops while driving.

Niantic, what the hell are you doing?

I'm also thinking of quitting the game. Even if I go walking around my neighborhood, I won't pass any stops. All the stops are on the other side of town. This is crap.
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal