Pony Talk > Off Topic

What's your weather like?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Moonbreeze:
Rain, hail, thunderstorms and around 11 celcius/ 50 fahrenheit during the day and then 4C/39F during nights was not what I expected after a couple of days being above 20C/ 68F. But we have a saying here that April does what April wants :) So not too wacky here just yet, we'll see until we get in May though

Minty_Magic:
It was such a beautiful March here. Low to mid 70s throughout the month overall with lots of rain.

April is out for revenge though it seems! The past couple of weeks have had us in the low 90s, but looking at next weeks forecast we’re looking at possibly hitting 100 on Monday! :hot: Normally we don’t see our first 100 degree day here until around May, so looks like the heat is coming early. I’m not ready for it to be hot again….I love the cooler weather.

ChocolateStarfire:
It was a gorgeous day! Sunny, warm, not too hot...yet! Though the temps here have varied a lot in SoCal--way more than the past few years. It was around 80 degrees Fahrenheit here during the day and it's now in the 50s at night. I'm not looking forward to summer here though I hope my visit to New Zealand (stopover) and Australia in June (summer in northern hemisphere) will be cooler!

Taffeta:
It's sunny here right now. It's meant to be a nice weekend. I'm going in the garden later, with any luck :)

Yesterday was also mostly nice. I've been in London/Surrey, and the weather down there was changeable to say the least. There was one thunderstorm and a couple of hailstorms, but also bright sunshine which was lovely to walk in. Not a lot of rain despite the forecast. I managed to walk quite a lot without getting caught in a downpour.

I love walking in the outer zones of London because I can use the bus stops to navigate and not get lost, while still seeing nature :)

Ponybookworm:
The phrase, four seasons in one day, is a Scottish one, & so far spring has been like that here. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes it's wet, sometimes it's windy, & sometimes it's all of them!!! Like, how am I supposed to plan days out if I can't tell what the weather will be like in the next hour??? Make your mind up, weather!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version