collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Identification, Please  (Read 231 times)

Offline summerday

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Thanks Brightberry for my avatar!
    • View Profile
Identification, Please
« on: June 29, 2014, 09:31:52 PM »
I've looked and looked but couldn't find these. I've seen plenty of the white hats with pink flowers, but haven't seen pink flowers with white centers. Also, I'm guessing the clip is G3 but I couldn't find a match. Could I get some help, please.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Identification, Please
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 02:51:41 PM »
Its a variation in the hat :) It actually does not pop up too often; I know I have been looking for an upgrade to mine which for some reason has some weird scribbles on the top I cannot remove. It came with the latter mail order releases and later store release versions of the Pretty Parlour; the PP was released multiple times in the early years.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline summerday

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 05:29:46 PM »
Its a variation in the hat :) It actually does not pop up too often; I know I have been looking for an upgrade to mine which for some reason has some weird scribbles on the top I cannot remove. It came with the latter mail order releases and later store release versions of the Pretty Parlour; the PP was released multiple times in the early years.

Thanks, Cat. This one isn't in the best of shape either, unfortunately. It has a decent amount of rubbed paint. If this is better than the one you have, let me know. I'm not particularly attached to it or anything.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 01:31:37 PM »

Thanks, Cat. This one isn't in the best of shape either, unfortunately. It has a decent amount of rubbed paint. If this is better than the one you have, let me know. I'm not particularly attached to it or anything.

Yay! Thank you! I will take it if you are selling :) I ll hit you up with a PM later in the week if thats ok?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline summerday

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 01:32:12 PM »
Sounds great!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal