collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: accessories for Argie Novia and Pony Bride  (Read 949 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
accessories for Argie Novia and Pony Bride
« on: July 08, 2013, 05:59:11 PM »
Is there any difference between the accessories for Argie Novia and Pony Bride?  I'm trying to decide if I should sell my extra Pony Bride accessories or give them to Novia.

A pic of a MIB or deboxed Novia would be great, if anyone has one to share.

Thanks!
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
Re: accessories for Argie Novia and Pony Bride
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 08:58:17 PM »
novias ring is silver. brides is gold. and  there are no other G1 ponies that came with silver rings.
and teh veil is a tad different. :)
m definately looking for those accessories... the ONLY accessories ive ever had on my wishlist :)
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 10:48:32 PM »
Thanks!  How about the cake?  Doesn't Novia come with a cake that's similar to PB's?

And, actually, Bridal Beauty's ring is silver too.  ;)
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 10:53:29 PM »
well then ive been lead astray....
i posted about this topic a while back and asked if anyone knew of silver rings.... no one did
lots of suggestions but all turned out to be gold or faded gold....
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 04:49:31 AM »
Secret Beauty's is also silver, but the stone is pink, so easy to tell.  :)

Offline Marian

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/meldes/
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 05:04:56 AM »

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 03:40:46 PM »
Thanks, Marian!  (Sorry I didn't thank you sooner; I've been meaning to get out my Pony Bride cake to compare it to your pic.)

Well, it looks like the veils are pretty different.  I see a daisy pattern in the lace that doesn't appear in PB's veil.  But from what I can tell, it looks like Novia's cake is pretty similar to PB's.  And her silver ring is probably pretty similar to Bridal Beauty's (though it would be really hard to tell without comparing them side by side).  Her pink sun comb is probably about the same as Skippity-Doo's, and you could probably find a similar gold-colored ribbon somewhere.

Well, since the cake is the only extra accessory I have right now that closely matches Novia's, I think I'll just sell my PB as a complete set, so I can get more for her.  I'll try to get a MIB or deboxed Novia someday.

Thanks for the info, everyone!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal