collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: stuck in customs  (Read 4003 times)

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
Re: stuck in customs
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2015, 06:18:31 AM »
Thank you everyone for your brainstorming  :wonder:.  I messaged the seller your thoughts about why this item was stopped.  As of this morning, she has not received the item back.  But at least I am feeling hopeful about getting a second chance to buy the Perfume Puff Palace with all of its accessories. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
jrr74
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2015, 06:41:46 AM »
you're welcome hun :hug:  I hope the seller is understanding and can resend it to you soon
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline jrr74

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2015, 05:40:34 PM »
So I don't think this story is going to have a happy ending  :(  The seller still has not received the MIB Perfume Puff Palace back and eBay never took the money out of her account to refund me my purchased price.  I assume that means that eBay liquidated the item.  I received another packaged in the mail yesterday with the stupid shipped/packaged (?)Pitney Bowes logo on it.  Stupid company, where is the common sense?

looked into prohibited items-cosmetics and liquids.  comes with lipstick and nail polish  >_<
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 06:36:30 PM by jrr74 »
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2015, 02:45:01 AM »
Wow . . . a sad ending for you, the seller, and the MIB Perfume Puff Palace.  :(
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2015, 08:17:53 AM »
So sad.... if the seller had only had the common sense to take the box to a post office themselves!  :(    I despise the GSP and all it has done for online vintage collecting on Ebay!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2015, 03:32:06 AM »
that's so awful! If I were the seller I would be getting on to them and really having a go about that because they should send the item back , and besides they weren't real perfume, lipstick or nail polish in there! they are toys for goodness sake :mad:   :( 
And this is part of the reason I will never EVER use to GSP when I sell my items internationally  (aside from the poor repackaging issue and the crazy high prices )

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline jrr74

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2015, 11:38:16 AM »
So broke down and bought another Perfume Palace from another seller.  Talked to eBay the other day because I really wanted a contact number or e-mail address for Pitney Bowes' global shipping company.  Apparently this is confidential information.  The best eBay will do is send a message to the GSP and then I should receive a reply in the next 72 hours from the GSP.  Best part is, if I do not receive said reply, I contact eBay who will sends them another message.  Even though I have another set on the way (fingers crossed), I am not quite ready to give up on this set.  It really does deserve good home.  It will probably end up on eBay again from one of the employees of the GSP.  That's better than the garbage.
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2015, 02:20:03 PM »
Talked to eBay the other day because I really wanted a contact number or e-mail address for Pitney Bowes' global shipping company.  Apparently this is confidential information.

I'm at work so I can't ACTUALLY laugh derisively, but be assured I'm doing so in my head.  Pitney Bowes' contact information is CONFIDENTIAL?  Way to be transparent and support your customers, eBay!

Anyway, I found Pitney Bowes confidential website . . .

https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/contact-us.html

eBay could at least have directed you towards that, sheesh.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline jrr74

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2015, 06:26:04 PM »
Thanks LadyMoondancer!  I am going to try to contact them now since it has been more than 72 hours since Ebay was kind enough to send them an email for me, and I have not received word.  Its like good grief Charlie Brown.  I will follow up with my post regarding the outcome of this stupid situation.   
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal