collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 5013 times)

DJ Midli

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Hello!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 07:43:27 PM »
welcome to the  arena! and yay BJD, I find them interesting(although I have no interest of collecting); having just found out about them when they started having meets at the anime cons I work for. Can't wait to see some BJD/Pony crossover images

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 08:46:04 PM »
Welcome to the Arena!  Glad to have you.  It's so much fun coming up with adventures for your ponies :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

CrystalLance

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 10:04:42 PM »
welcome to the  arena! and yay BJD, I find them interesting(although I have no interest of collecting); having just found out about them when they started having meets at the anime cons I work for. Can't wait to see some BJD/Pony crossover images

Thank you! Ha ha, to begin with I wasn't interested in collecting the dolls either but now I own six full ones and two floating heads. We have meets at the anime cons nearby too (Acen is the one I've been to) and I certainly am planning on some crossovers. If you have any questions about the dolls, feel free to ask me. I have been collecting since 2007.

Just checked out your intro thread and that is pretty cool that you are one of the guys doing bronyradio!
As for a quick sample of one, here is a picture of my newest boy with my G4s  :frolic: .

That Giant mass of pink in the back is Pinkie's mane. Also, as soon as my new ponies come in there will be more pictures with the BJD, specifically my poor put upon centaur XD.

Welcome to the Arena!  Glad to have you.  It's so much fun coming up with adventures for your ponies :)

Thank you so much and very happy to be here. I agree, making up stories for them is a lot of fun and perhaps I'll get to doing some photostories along the way. I've done some for my other dolls so why not ponies right?

FlyingPonyMonster

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 02:36:22 PM »
:welcome: Welcome to ponyland!!!! :frolic: I hope you like it here :lovey:

CrystalLance

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 11:08:57 PM »
:welcome: Welcome to ponyland!!!! :frolic: I hope you like it here :lovey:

Thank you and I sure do! Jut finished washing down my first ponies for custom too so I am totally excited  :happy: . The Tutorials here were amazingly helpful in getting rid of scuff marks, and how to get the tails out. I still need some needle nose or curved nose pliers to get the plugs out but that's nothing a little trip to the old craft store can't fix.

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2012, 01:38:25 PM »
welcome to the arena! have a wonderful time!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 09:12:56 AM »
Welcome to the Arena.  It seems the love for ponies never really goes away, does it?
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

CrystalLance

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 11:06:57 AM »
Welcome to the Arena.  It seems the love for ponies never really goes away, does it?

Thank you and yes, the love of ponies is always with us :).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal