collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93028 times)

S.o.a.r.

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2014, 11:02:14 PM »
I discovered these dolls in September 2013 by accident and loved them ever since! But sadly my nieces are too big for dolls so I guess I will have to collect them myself instead! :lol: I bought Madeline Hatter Core Rebel Figure last year for my niece's 10th birthday because she was a major MH fan, so I figured Ever After High would be a good fit. Although she didn't like Madeline Hatter as much as her MH dolls even after I told her they're basically the same. At least Hatter is in near mint condition for when her little sister is old enough to play dolls. ^.^

Anyways, I've been googling like crazy this morning to try and find out how many Ever After High dolls there is. I'm planning on collecting the ones I find interesting/pretty and I wanna try to collect from the same series. At the moment I'm liking the Legacy series and naturally the Core series.

So, since this seems like the perfect place; how many Ever After High dolls/characters are there out there?

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2014, 06:09:57 AM »
I discovered these dolls in September 2013 by accident and loved them ever since! But sadly my nieces are too big for dolls so I guess I will have to collect them myself instead! :lol: I bought Madeline Hatter Core Rebel Figure last year for my niece's 10th birthday because she was a major MH fan, so I figured Ever After High would be a good fit. Although she didn't like Madeline Hatter as much as her MH dolls even after I told her they're basically the same. At least Hatter is in near mint condition for when her little sister is old enough to play dolls. ^.^

Anyways, I've been googling like crazy this morning to try and find out how many Ever After High dolls there is. I'm planning on collecting the ones I find interesting/pretty and I wanna try to collect from the same series. At the moment I'm liking the Legacy series and naturally the Core series.

So, since this seems like the perfect place; how many Ever After High dolls/characters are there out there?

Here's a check list with pictures of all the dolls http://eahcheck.tattoomyheart.com/ :D
You should absolutely get some dolls for yourself! Check out the Hat-Tastic and Thronecoming dolls. They're awesome :)

And I'm so obsessed with these dolls I'm going to make MLP customs of them :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2014, 03:17:04 PM »
Since last posting I am now up to nine dolls and I am still stalking the newer ones like Dexter and Holly and Poppy. I almost died when I saw the pics of Lizzy Hearts on the Monster High forum! :faint:

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2014, 05:55:14 PM »
Oooh I was wondering where this thread went! And I agree... Raye makes everones EAH addictions worse ;)

I never mentioned I finally found 1st edition Blondie at Target! :squee: LOVE her! I received Cedar Wood, Cupid, and GF Apple for my birthday so I couldn't be happier :D Annnnd I'm going to get Legacy Day Apple and Briar off TRU Layaway tomorrow :lol: They were on sale last month so I couldn't let them go, hehe :)

My favorite dolls are Apple, Maddie and Blondie :heart:

Congrats on Blondie! She is by far my favorite doll!

Want to see some Blondie Pic Spam?

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2014, 07:29:32 AM »
She looks beautiful, I just love your doll pictures :) What outfit is that? Love the belt and the boots :D

Since last posting I am now up to nine dolls and I am still stalking the newer ones like Dexter and Holly and Poppy. I almost died when I saw the pics of Lizzy Hearts on the Monster High forum! :faint:

I'm just at nine as well :lol: Is anyone else going to have loads of EAH dolls on their Christmas lists? :lookround:
My Wish List

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2014, 09:04:43 AM »
I just checked, and I'm at 13 dolls! Nice to have a collection that's so small I can actually, you know, accurately count it (*glances at a portion of her uncountable army of monsters*) :P

I have every signature except for Apple (trying to find a good one is driving me crazy), Dexter, and Lizzie (these two I just haven't seen on shelves), and every Raven except for Thronecoming (I'm hoping to find her on sale). I'm trying to only collect Signatures and Ravens, we shall see how long that lasts.

InkyMomo

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2014, 11:17:47 AM »
I have about 5 of them, my favourite being Maddie Hatter as her hair is just super cute! I've had to stop collecting them though as Zelfs have stolen my heart and my wallet.

I have to say though I think Hunt Huntsman is probably the best Male fashion doll I have ever bought. He is so much more detailed and awesome looking than any Ken or even any of the Monster High chaps. (In my opinion anyway.)

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2014, 12:10:10 PM »
I only have 5 but want more!! I want another awesome sale to come along since im spening so much on disney and mlp :-) Any good sales for the basic/core dolls!? I still want the basic Apple White, Blondie (original bangs) Cerise but I know these tend to have price drops time-to-time. So far I have Maddie, Cupid, Hunter, and Ash. Not much of a collection but still love them!

Post Merge: August 03, 2014, 12:24:14 PM

I feel really bad for those who cant find Cedar! Shes all over my Walmart store but no Dex yet. That store doesnt ever seem busy so I am sure that the dolls are still there. Heres a picture I took not that long ago:

Also does anyone know when they will post sdcc Cerise online for sale? I know its n a few days but idk what time of the day they list their items! Is it like 12am pacific time like Disney Dolls or at Lunchtime like Hasbro's sdcc items? GAH I need one at a good price as I LOVE her new character and her outfit!!! <3
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 12:40:12 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2014, 05:06:55 PM »
I saw Cedar today, my wallet voted for new ponies.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2014, 01:01:27 AM »
Rayedolsol, I am in loooooove with the paper dress idea!!! This inspires me to use up all that darn scrapbook and oragami paper my husband has leftover and make some dresses for my loose Cleo and Frankie! Can you send a link to the MHArena thread? I tried to look for it and couldnt find it! I wanna see all the paper dresses!!! So is Blondie's dress removeable with velcro or paperclips?

S.o.a.r.

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2014, 01:54:55 AM »
I'm planning on getting; Apple White, Briar Beauty, Madeline Hatter, Cedar Wood, Blondie Locks, Ashlynn Ella & Hunter Huntsman, C.A. Cupid and possibly Raven Queen. ^.^

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2014, 05:43:03 AM »
She looks beautiful, I just love your doll pictures :) What outfit is that? Love the belt and the boots :D
The dress and attached belt are a Bratz Fashion Pack.
Spoiler

The boots are part of the MH I <3 Fashion Scarah set:
Spoiler

Rayedolsol, I am in loooooove with the paper dress idea!!! This inspires me to use up all that darn scrapbook and oragami paper my husband has leftover and make some dresses for my loose Cleo and Frankie! Can you send a link to the MHArena thread? I tried to look for it and couldnt find it! I wanna see all the paper dresses!!! So is Blondie's dress removeable with velcro or paperclips?
The Paper Dress Challenge
The Public Edition

I made the dresses using tape, so they are removable and you can reuse them, but not that often.
I think I only photographed that one dress.
Here are some more photos:

Let me know if you want to know more about the how-to make the dress. It's super simple.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2014, 05:50:18 AM »
Wowowow thanks so much Raye!!! Omg those dresses!!! Your Blondie looks so happy in those photos, i cant decribe it but she has this happy 'glow' to her! She obviously lpves you a bunch and loves that dress! <3

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2014, 06:04:10 AM »
Thanks Sprinklecupcake! I hope she loves it here, because I certainly love her!

Blondie is my little model and has to put up with so many photoshoots from me ^.^
I've recently started sewing clothes, and she is the tortured soul that gets to model all of the new designs ^.^

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2014, 07:49:23 AM »
Would anyone be interested in the Poppy twins loose? I bought then on a whim

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal