collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Brightsong's Tradies  (Read 717 times)

Brightsong

• Trade Count: (0)
Brightsong's Tradies
« on: May 27, 2012, 11:52:30 PM »
Hi guys.  I have two ponies that I'm interested in trading.  I still need to upload an actual picture of Starsong.  I can also accept purchases via paypal if you want them but don't have anything to trade. XD  I probably have some other G4 and G3(.5?) blind bags that I'd be willing to trade once I locate them.  If you're interested in either of them, PM me. 

The first pony I have is a G3.5 Starsong.  She has her little crown and hair brush with her, although she doesn't have her box anymore.  When I got her she was still in the box, and that was about a month ago, so she doesn't really have anything wrong with her.  I got her for free with a G4 purchase, and I was going to customize her, but I just don't know what to do with her, and her hair is too pretty and glossy for me to want to pull it apart.  This isn't her picture, but she pretty much looks like this.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41eIO1klZdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
The second pony I have is a G4 US wave 1 Pinkie Pie with the card, the bag and the little insert.  I already have one, and she's way too pretty to customize or I'd keep her.  I tried to sell her on eBay, but I didn't get any bids.  She's pretty much in mint condition.  The only thing is that the card has a little crease in the corner.  I suspect that it's probably from travel or what-have-you.  I can put it in a little protective sleeve.  She's only been handled a few times.  Here's her actual picture, sorry it's fuzzy.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:26:11 PM by Brightsong »

IIya

Re: Brightsong's Tradies
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 04:01:24 PM »
Have a wishlist anywhere?

Brightsong

Re: Brightsong's Tradies
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 05:13:59 PM »
Have a wishlist anywhere?

I have a wish list, but I don't think there's anything on there that would be a fair trade for these girls.  Here's the link if you'd like to see anyway. [size=78%]http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,297114.0.html[/size]

If you have something you'd like to trade you can PM me about it, even if it's not on the list. :)   You might catch my interest with something I haven't thought of yet~
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 08:45:30 PM by Brightsong »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal