collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 73680 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2022, 06:25:43 AM »
^ That's happened to me too. I had to find a new gastroenterologist and pulmonologist. It was so annoying, and I like my pulmonologist more then the last one but not the gastro. It extra sucks to have your primary change though :(

I had a rough couple of days without my cat. I woke up yesterday and was still half asleep when I noticed her blanket was gone from the bed. I thought that was strange. Then I thought I hadn't seen her in a while and wondered where she was :( Last night I was talking to her and made myself cry for a long time. Then when I tried to sleep, I kept waking up. So I've not really slept. I should be getting her ashes back today. They originally said Monday, but the clinic didn't call. My dad might also come home today. He's been in the hospital for 15 days.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2022, 06:29:10 AM »
I had to go the asthma dr yesterday because I was having a lot of trouble with it.  My dr put me on 3 medications and also a monthly shot.  Before I got the shot, a nurse brought me some paperwork to fill out.  I thought I was filling out paperwork for the drs office, but after I signed it, the nurse told me that it was for the company that makes the shot, so they can call me every month and I can approve them shipping my next dose to the drs office.  I would have picked a different communication method if I had realized that was what the paperwork was for.

I've been wanting my mom to help me repot one of mint plants.  Every time I ask her to help me she always has a reason that she can't do it that day.  First, she was too busy, then it was too windy.  Yesterday she told me we might repot it after my drs appointment.   When we got home, she started doing something else instead.  I'm not even going to bother to ask her to help me today.  I would just do it myself, but mom has more experience with repotting plants than I do.  I might kill the plant trying to repot it if I did it by myself.

Edit: She finally helped me repot it today.

BlackCurtains, :hug:

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 09:45:47 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Baby Crumpet

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Never too many Tex's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2022, 10:58:30 AM »
ughhh... I got rejected from this job I really wanted. I love my current job, but I really could have done with the extra hours at this other place. They did point me in the direction of another role, but I think that might be the case for all their rejections? I'm not getting my hopes up!

:glitter: Thank you to Nence and starrynights for my signature and Trinity for my avatar :glitter:
Wishlist

Online Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2022, 01:54:07 PM »
I turned into a real bear because the parcel company didn't deliver my parcel  -_- It's food for my animals, and food you cannot get in a store and I was out of it, so I REALLY needed it. I have a sign on my door saying just leave the parcel outside the door, don't take back to the depot and don't leave with a neighbour.

So naturally they took it back to the depot  :pout: My flat has a secure entry, and three of my neighbours are out a LOT and the fourth doesn't answer the door ever, leaving only one possible neighbour to accept it. I snapped and posted a note on the front common door to PLEASE leave it outside my door as it was food for my animals.

I got it today, but wow was I horrible about it all yesterday. I just wanted my birdseed, it's not valuable!

EDIT: I just overcooked the baguette for tomorrow's lunch, nooooo!!!! Time to whack the other one in the oven and hope for the best!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 01:59:38 PM by Lady Frostbite »

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2022, 07:31:45 PM »
My mom got the wrong thing shipped to her and called the company that sent it.  They told her they would send a prepaid label to her email.  She got the label today but told me she couldn't print it. When I looked in her email, I saw one from UPS. I asked her if she checked it and she said no.  The label was linked int the UPS email  I had trouble getting the label to print.  I asked her if she had paper in the printer and she told me she didn't know. :argh:

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2022, 05:09:37 AM »
I bought a PDF of a Japanese art book. The pictures are really nice but there is a big pink watermark on every page. It's quite annoying! The seller didn't say anything about it. I shouldn't complain too much, the book was only 77¢. I've been buying a lot of them lately, they're needle felting books. I can't read the text but the step by step pictures are nice and they also have measurements which is super helpful.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2022, 03:33:18 PM »
Today hasn't been my day.  I had a long day at work and my mom forgot to do something I asked her to do again.  She keeps brushing it off when she forgets but that's twice in a row that I asked her to do something for me while I was working, and she hasn't done it. 

On top of all that, my dad decided to move my plants today while I was at work.  He probably thought he was helping, but I wish he'd asked me first.  I've had them in the places that I thought was best. He also made if really difficult for me to be able to water the bigger mint plant because he put the supports through the lattice.  I fixed it but it seemed like something I shouldn't have had to deal with on top of everything else today.

Ponyfan

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2022, 02:55:49 AM »
I had my flu jab yesterday (which in a way is a positive thing because I had my original appt cancelled and a lovely person at the pharmacy helped me resolve it).

BUT my arm is sore and I slept about 3 hours last night. Oh well.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2022, 07:47:04 AM »
I have no money and I've got nothing to drink except water and coffee. I like both, and drink both regularly, but I'm craving something else. Something with bubbles! My EBT card doesn't get money on it until the 7th (I think) It used to be the 26th, but when they closed my case for a month, they changed it.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2022, 03:26:10 PM »
I don't like getting shots and I had to get 2 this week.  The one I got today wasn't too bad but the one on Monday had a large needle.

I literally picked up a piece of mail and said it was from one of my drs.  Then my mom asked if we got any letters today.  No wonder I feel like my parents don't listen to me sometimes. :(

Ponyfan

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2022, 11:50:55 AM »
I hate injections too Ponyfan xxx I've been known to be actually phobic, with the adrenaline & everything!!! So  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2022, 12:43:48 AM »
@Ponyfan, mine don't always pay attention either. Mum and I had a whole conversation about this week's food order and she asked me to specifically mark things I wanted. Which she then didn't order because 'she didn't know it was my mark' on the list. Even though we had a whole. conversation. about it.

...Sigh.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2022, 07:28:08 AM »
I hate that my co-workers don't respect my workspace.  Last Wednesday night my office mate and I locked our door because we were both going to be gone until this morning.  I get here before her and when I got here, our office was unlocked.  When I asked if anyone knew who was in there, the person that got into our office said that they "needed" something.  A need is something you will die without.  She didn't "need" anything in our office.  She just didn't want to work on something else (and trust me, there's plenty she could have done) for a day until we got back.  I really want to put up a sign that says to stay the bleep out of our office, but using actual the 4-letter word because clearly asking nicely and blatantly locking people out doesn't get the point across.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2022, 03:25:25 PM »
My mom wanted me to come to their house and stay for the hurricane. I said I'd rather stay here, my mom got mad at me and hung up on me. Then as usual, she called back and said I made her cry because she thinks I don't love her.

Yeah, I want to spend four days with my parents and niece in a smelly, dirty house with the thermostat set at 88 degrees. Oh, and I guess sleep in the living room with the dogs? How could I ever turn that down?

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2022, 01:22:45 AM »
Rain :Z

I know that we need it, so it's not that it's a bad thing.

BUT I was going out this morning, and decided against it because of the rain.

...Which, now I decided not to...has stopped.

I can't trust it not to start again by the time of the next bus though. So tomorrow it is.

Yargh.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal