collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show/list your other toy collections!  (Read 7975 times)

Gem-Jays-Ponies

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show/list your other toy collections!
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2015, 01:58:26 AM »
I also collect
pokemon plushes & figures
green pocket dragons

my daughter also collects
monster high
minions
keypers

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2015, 03:19:39 AM »
I don't really collect a lot (even when it comes to MLP, I only collect my absolute favourite pony sets, accessories and playsets). :)

About a year or two ago, I began reassembling the Sandylion stickers that I used to own as a child, just to have them in mint condition once more. In the end, I decided to only keep my favourite childhood stickers, so I have a small folder of them now that I keep together with my childhood memorabilia.

I've recently begun collecting pixitails from Lady Lovely Locks, because I owned a few of them as a child and loved them dearly. There don't exist very many variants of pixietails, so it will be a small collection as well.

Even if they are small collections, they are very, very precious to me, because they are quite literally my favourites of my favourite things.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

Brightsong

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2015, 09:29:18 PM »
I collect so many different kinds of toys.  I might take pictures later, but for now I'm just going to list them.  *looks around apartment*

I have a really big doll collection.  My favorites are my Disney Store dolls.  I have Snow White (she sings,) Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Tinker Bell, Ursula, The Prince from Snow White, and Prince Eric.  I also have a Alice in Wonderland doll from the early 2000s.  She was one that I recollected from my childhood, and isn't a Disney Store doll.  I also have a whooooole lot of Barbies.  My favorites are my Life in the Dream House Midge and Barbie (they came in a two pack in 2013.)  I'd like to collect more of the plushies from the Disney Store, but I only have a Pooh Bear. 

I collect Care Bears.  I only have one original, who is Tenderheart.  I also have Loyal Heart Dog, who I love with all of my heart.   

I have quite a Strawberry Shortcake collection, although I don't have any of the dolls.  I do have a little plushy doll that came with Cupcake. :)  My favorite part of my Strawberry Shortcake collection is my Strawberryland board game.  I found it at my thrift store, along with three little figurines.  I actually collect board games too... but I won't bore you with that. XD 

I have so many other toys.  Maybe when I post pictures I'll include more!

DorkyDuck

« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2015, 11:52:03 PM »
I put off collecting toys for years and years of my life because i didnt have the space (i still dont but oh well!!) and i was just.. really embarrassed about my passion for toys and ponies and ALL THINGS CUTE haha.  I realize now that that was silly so now i'm playing catch up and buying more than i probably should.  Besides my little ponies I collect monster high dolls, funko pop disney and pony figures, disney and mlp mystery minis, disney dolls and figures (vintage and new), and i am hoping to get the rest of the pinkie cooper dolls as i only have one of pinkie!!!  :lol:

when i was younger i used to collect Littlest Pet Shops and Polly Pockets but unfortunately i gave most of them away because when we moved years and years ago we couldnt keep that many boxes so i had to let them go.  I hope to find the few littlest pet shops i kept one day!

I cant wait to expand my collection with g1 - g4 ponies, since i only collected the g4 to begin with, and get more monster high dolls!!  My collection isnt huge but it makes me smile when i look at them so thats good enough for me :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2015, 10:34:16 AM »
The only other thing that I collect are Breyer horses. I had over 300 at one time but now only have 9. I add once in a while when I see something that I like.

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2015, 08:07:06 PM »
I have found a photo of my dinos!

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2015, 03:50:11 AM »
I collect:
*Dragons and all things dragon
*Castle Keep Gargoyles
*MLP
*Pixie Tails and Comb Gnomes (Lady Lovely Locks)
*Giant Microbes
*Trees (incense burners, warrior trees, Groot <guardians of the galaxy>, Ents <Lord of the Rings>, Grandmother Tree <Pocahontas>
*Pokemon

Offline candiedapples

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2015, 09:04:53 AM »
^A tree collection sounds great!

Aside from ponies, I like Funko Pop figures from series like Adventure Time, Lalaloopsy Minis (they are soooooo adorable), Japanese figures like Nendoroids, plus some dolls such as Blythe and Pullip.

Summer Daze Swap Wishlist
Banner made by dashesndots

Iris Patch

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2015, 08:27:55 PM »
I collect Pokémon, to be more specific, Growlithe and Arcanine. :)

I've gotten a *few* more things since last these photos were taken, but not that many- when you have as large a collection as I do, it's rare that something comes up I don't have already. ^_^;

Offline mlp_loving

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Follow me on Instagram @mlp_loving ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2015, 01:12:05 PM »
G1 MLP (50+)
G3 MLP (60+)
Care Bears (10-15 modern)

Adoptables by SDS ♥

♥ MLP dedicated Instagram - @mlp_loving ♥

evilkitty212

Lisa Frank! I Gotta Have it!
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2015, 11:48:02 AM »
Hello everyone! I LOVE Lisa Frank and the older girly toys such as my little pony/ pound puppies/ rainbow brite/ polly pocket these are just a few!! does anyone have any neat setup that they could share? i love seeing other people collections! Any Lisa Frank stuff maybe? My little pony setups? vintage toys setup? please share your collections with me?  :)

[merging like threads - kkat]
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 12:33:39 PM by kaoskat »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2015, 02:17:43 PM »
@Sukey Wow, what nice displays!

I collect... too many things. The only thing I SERIOUSLY collect is ponies. Everything else is just whatever I can find/ whatever I'm particularly interested in. But here's the list of "collections":

Ponies (duh), mainly G1 and G3
Magic Meadow Ponies, Fashion Star Fillies (and some other fakie type brands)
Littlest Pet Shop G1
Puppy in my Pocket
Popples
Disney Merch
Pokemon
Some Moondreamers and Lady Lovely Locks
Playmobil
Tokidoki (Esp. Unicorno)
Harajuku Lovers
Anime Keychains
Various Video Game Merch (mostly from J-RPGs)
Various Anime Merch
Occasional random stuffed animals
Animal Figures from Zoos
Some Monster High and Ever After High
My Magic Kissing Dragons and Darlin' Dinos
Other Misc. Dolls
Random action figures for my office at work (right now it's just some LotR characters, Batman, and some Star Wars peeps)
Other misc. merch from TV shows, movies, etc.
Puzzles and Tabletop Games (Esp. Munchkin)

All of these collections are mixed together -- I currently don't have specific shelves for specific collections. I'm moving soon, though, and plan to have a whole new set-up with a devoted toy room.

But the things that take up the most room in my house... BOOKS AND VIDEO GAMES. I own literally thousands of books, and I haven't counted how many video games I own. I own so few movies compared to books and video games. Oh, and I have so many CDs! Yeah, I still buy my music on CD. :D

Anyway, you can see random pictures of my collections on my Instagram: https://instagram.com/ringwraith10/

And then there are the things I used to collect which I really don't anymore (and if you collect these, let me know and I might sell mine to you if I still have them!)

Bobblehead Animals
Various specific animal figures like frogs, snakes, lizards, etc.
"Realistic" plastic animals (like above) -- snakes, etc.
Dinosaurs
Pound Puppies

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2015, 08:40:56 PM »
I just took a whooole bunch of collection pictures! They're all on my instagram (linked in sig), but I'll put some select pictures here:

MagicStar

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2015, 10:49:24 PM »
It's fun to see them throughout instead of the usual pony-only collection shelves! Who are those dragons, by the way?

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2015, 03:57:07 PM »
It's fun to see them throughout instead of the usual pony-only collection shelves! Who are those dragons, by the way?
Yeah, I tend to mix all of my toys together. Maybe I will organize them by set or color or something some day, but for now I just put them wherever they look good. :)

The dragons are called "My Magic Kissing Dragons" (Kissing Dragons for short). There's also a Darlin' Dino hiding out in the back of that picture. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal