collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 93943 times)

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #255 on: December 04, 2022, 05:43:04 PM »
Beth3346, I hope your dog gets better soon! :hug:
:heart:
BC, I hope your pain goes away soon! I also hope you get your medicine soon. :hug:
:zzz:

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 04, 2022, 07:28:00 PM »
My complaint for today is that after my girlfriend went home, my family started harping on me about things I should have done/need to do, and then got mad when I was (admittedly my fault) in a mood because of what they’ve said. I’m not a mind reader, and if they want me to do something they need to tell me. “But when she’s here you pay no attention to us!” I’m sorry I want to spend time with the person I love. They never get like this about my sister going out until two in the morning.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2022, 07:13:39 AM »
My parents had to drive 3 hours away this morning (after a nasty snowstorm last night) to get my stupid brother from Wendover.  Two days ago he called my mom asking for money to fix his bicycle and buy a Little Caesar's Pizza.  Not sure how he made it to Wendover on a broken bike when he was in Pocatello, ID. 

Again, I love my brother but the man is an idiot.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #258 on: December 06, 2022, 12:00:11 PM »
I’m sitting outside my eye doctor office without having seen him. They don’t take my insurance anymore. They said they tried calling yesterday but it doesn’t show that on my phone. So I got dressed and came out here for nothing. My driver was on time and everything. I’m upset because I really like the doctor.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 06, 2022, 05:07:02 PM »
it's -20 and there's SNOW all over and tomorrow it's going to be ZERO!    wheee melty!  I almost drove onto a neighbours lawn coming down the hill today, because the ice was so bad.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 07, 2022, 03:51:46 PM »
I've been fighting a cold or something for the last for days. I'm pretty sure that it isn't bronchitis because I'm not coughing a lot.  I've been doubling up on my vitamin C.

My mom said today that my dad said something about "moving the bookshelves that are behind the tv" to the garage until after Christmas.  I asked if she thought he meant just the shelves or the books too and she said that she thinks he meant the shelves and the books.  One of the bookshelves behind the tv is my manga shelf.  I don't want my mangas in the garage. :(  I told my mom I don't want them in there, but I know if it comes down to it, they'll probably end up out there against my wishes.  I take excellent care of my books and don't want anything to happen to them while they're in the garage. I didn't want the bookshelves behind the  TV in the first place, but that's' where my dad decided to put them.

I want to text a friend but considering the time of year I'm afraid it might come across as "I'm texting up so you'll give me gifts." even though I would never do that.

Also, I left one of pens at work yesterday. I have to make sure I use pens that don't have latex or rubber grips on them since I'm allergic to latex.  I don't know the person well enough yet to go back and ask for my pen, although I have done that in the past if it was someone that I've known for a long time.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 07:24:17 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2022, 01:51:49 AM »
I haven't been sleeping much lately. I had that one day... last Sunday? where I slept on and off all day, but since then? I get maybe 3 hours then I'm up. It's my stupid brain. It won't be quiet. I take a Xanax just for that an hour before bedtime, but it's not working anymore. My mind races. I'm thinking about 10 things at once. I've tried meditating, which used to work really well. I've tried having noise, not having noise (that's the worst), TV on, TV off, with my gravity blanket and without. I've tried chamomile tea, turmeric milk, essential oils, this weird "tapping" technique my therapist taught me. Nothing.

I know partly it's my bed. It's just not comfortable at all. Part of it is sleep apnea (still waiting for a new pulmonologist). Part of it is pain. I think that's the big one. Aleve Back and body used to work so well but I think I've gained a tolerance to it.

Right now my head hurts, my back hurts, my leg where I banged it on the Jesus van hurts, my feet hurt, my hands hurt. Don't I have enough problems? :cry:

edit later: I sent a message to my psychiatrist and she told me to double one of my medicines. I'm still up, btw. I got a lot done today at least. I'm incredibly tired and haven't eaten anything. I just tried to lie down for a bit but my brain was all "get up! do stuff! let's goooooo!"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 02:47:51 PM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 09, 2022, 04:05:44 PM »
I have exams to study for, art commitments I’ve made I need to get done, and want to at least take some time for myself to play with my girlfriend/friends online. But it seems every time I have a minute away from study, I’m dragged away to do some other task. We either need longer days, or people need to realize I am 21 and make my own plans.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #263 on: December 12, 2022, 02:30:33 PM »
It's very trivial and selfish, but I want snow :P
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #264 on: December 13, 2022, 12:13:38 PM »
It's so loud around here! Noisy traffic, kids screaming, sirens wailing, chainsaws running. There's a high pitched hum. That might be in my head. But who can tell?! :shakefist:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 13, 2022, 03:59:14 PM »
It's very trivial and selfish, but I want snow :P

You can have mine.  I can live without it.   :cold:

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 13, 2022, 05:20:58 PM »
I didn't noticed I was standing on a fire ant mound until multiple started biting my ankle. So sorry ants, for standing on your house.  Now I have itchy, stinging welts all over my foot and ankle as well as one bite between my fingers.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 13, 2022, 07:14:31 PM »
So many things today.... :(

Decorating for Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate should be fun, right?  So far it hasn't been.  My mom brought some stuff inside to start decorating but couldn't find the stockings we hang up.  She thought they were still in the attic.  My dad got down multiple boxes looking for the stockings.  He got upset about having to get more boxes down.  My mom finally found the stockings inside the house.

Now my dad keeps saying we have too much stuff and need to get rid of some of it.  That being said I don't see him trying to get rid of his things.   Also, when I did try to sort things out and remove the things we had duplicates of, he undid everything I did by putting all of it back. :(

When we were eating our evening meal, the old jar of salsa was empty, and my dad opened a "new" one.  I checked the date and it was best buy July 21. :shock:  I asked my mom if she had pulled it out of the cabinet and she said yes.  I wouldn't have minded so much if the date was 22 but 21 is over a year old.

The store didn't have the book I wanted either.

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #268 on: December 14, 2022, 12:44:03 AM »
I didn't noticed I was standing on a fire ant mound until multiple started biting my ankle. So sorry ants, for standing on your house.  Now I have itchy, stinging welts all over my foot and ankle as well as one bite between my fingers.

Ugh. That's a nightmare. The last time I did that I luckily noticed them milling around before any could sting me. Liquid ammonia will help with the itchiness.

--

Well, I'm back to no sleeping. I got up at 2:30am. I did go to bed really early though, like 5-6pm. So that's eight or nine hours.

It's chilly. I'm thinking of getting my hoodie.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 15, 2022, 03:17:06 PM »
Today has been a stressful day at times.  My mom and I both had appointments today each about an hour and a half apart.  We decided that I would sit in the waiting room at mom's appointment and then leave when it was time to go to mine.  We took my mom to her appointment and my dad decided he wanted to go to Office Max to run copies because his printer isn't working right.  I figured that was fine because we could still make it to my appointment on time if we left from there.  While we were making copies my mom called and she was through with her appointment. Instead of taking me to my appointment first, my dad drove all the way back to where my mom was, picked her up and then drove me to my appointment.  I ended up being a couple of minutes late but luckily the office was really nice about it and said it was okay.

This afternoon I was trying to figure out how to set up my dad's new CPAP machine.  My mom said one of the filters went one way, but I said it went the other.  She told me I was wrong, but when I checked the video online it showed I was right. When I told my mom she said she put the filter in correctly.  I told her she didn't.  She told me to fix it myself if I thought it was wrong.  If she had listened to me in the first place, I wouldn't have had to reopen the machine.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal