collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190560 times)

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
My friends' list hasn't loaded in ages.  I'm sorry, everyone. :( I've tried logging out and logging in again but nothing has worked so far.  I really wish this game wasn't so buggy. 

I've been kind of bored with it lately too.  All of my ponies are maxed out so I can't play any games and everything I have left to do or buy costs gems. -_-  Zzzzzzzz.....maybe I should try to figure out Dreamwalk...

Saving up for the observatory now.  Then either Fancypants or Twinkleshine.

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
My Id is parispeoplejd I'm looking for ponies to send heart gems! Ill return the favor! I'm a daily player!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline kadajkitten

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
On first post if you want to replace kadajkitten with snugglycrumbles thats my new ID, my ipod got stolen so now I'm playing on my new phone (I also play the lps game if you want to add me on there too)

Offline sparkykandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Will only be playing for a few weeks since I'm using my folks iPad, but my Gameloft ID should be: sparkykandy.
Admin of a Cheritz fan forum.

Offline Starfall

• Colorswirl Pony
  • Keeping Australia Post afloat
    • View Profile
I'm pony16, but I've been having trouble with the social area for some weeks now.
Tinsel rehairer extraordinaire!

mystic_wolf

Sadly I don't have a way to play it all the time myself but I did get it on my mom's kindle fireHD and set up a gameloft ID for her so it's doll_lady. Hope to visit all of you there when I'm playing on it.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
..... I'm in shock. I had a ticket open because I kept losing hearts when the game didn't save properly. I'd calculated maybe 30 or 40 hearts had gone missing. I was only expecting them to compensate me in hearts.

They just sent me 500 gems. A bit of overkill, but I won't complain!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:21:03 PM by LadyGuinevere »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Starfall

• Colorswirl Pony
  • Keeping Australia Post afloat
    • View Profile
good work! it definitely pays to complain if something is buggy on there. I've only ever had a couple of gems disappear (which were replaced quickly) but I think now I'll mention that I only seem to get one or two hearts given a week, and I used to get about 50 a week!
Tinsel rehairer extraordinaire!

cleverLC

Sadly I don't have a way to play it all the time myself but I did get it on my mom's kindle fireHD and set up a gameloft ID for her so it's doll_lady. Hope to visit all of you there when I'm playing on it.

I'll send you a friends request!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Tropical_Sunset same here....no possible way to get to my friends list....hey how do you start to complain? I wanna get something:) I am loosing hearts as it says I have 150 but no way to get to them:P
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

flutterwry

http://support.gameloft.com/?lang=en
Good luck.

The fact that hearts are impossible to collect really irks me. I have (way more than) 500 now in my inbox. Now and then if I am patient I collect about 30 to 50, but this takes ages. And if I tap the refresh button, the 500 is full again. I already thought about emptying my friend list... maybe it does work again with less than 600 friends?
However: what were GL thinking? Or better: WERE they thinking at all?

cleverLC

I just want the new friends I added from here to show up. :/

Offline juliepinetree

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
I has someone here add me as a friend, and it has never shown up.  It is really annoying.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
However: what were GL thinking? Or better: WERE they thinking at all?

Unlikely!

I've noticed a definite drop off in heart rate as it is, which I can only assume is related to the myriad of social issues :( The problem I had was I was collecting them, exiting the social tab and then the game would crash and when I went back in the inbox was empty, but the hearts count hadn't updated.

You can also open a ticket via the game itself if you go into settings and then I think it's the Customer Care option? It takes you to a webpage with some of the bits filled in.

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I got my friendlist to load. It literally took 15-20 mins and sending hearts about another 10 mins. My friendlist is just too large for the game to handle (750+). Still can't visit any towns to give chests and it keeps telling me "Oops! There was a problem."  and boots me back to my own town.

On the plus side, I finally got the Town Hall! Now all I need is Princess Cadance...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal