collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190505 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Ugh. I logged in today to see about 5 new batches of Parasprites and - get this - Some of them were actually over items. As in, completely ignoring the towers and pathways, just floating on top of them.
To top it all off, I accidentally spent 2 Magic shards on them - Once when I tapped on a shop (which I'm still certain I was on) and again when I received the 'Expand?' option by accident. I tapped the 'x' and it destroyed a magic Parasprite whilst also taking down the box. Gah, so frustrating!

Oh, and has anyone got a problem with a pony constantly returning to their balloon? Cherries Jubilee keeps suddenly appearing in the balloon every fortnight or so, and I lose all progress I've made with her every time she does so :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

arianaserenityparker

• Trade Count: (0)
Gameloft question
« Reply #1126 on: March 16, 2013, 07:17:02 PM »
Hi everyone,
I had my ponyville etc just about awesomely done and had spent a small fortune on bits and such.  I then dropped my phone and had to redownload it from the market.  Not a big deal, I signed in and such again and it had me start over. :cry:  I had already bought Celestia and stuff and been playing for 4 months.  Now I'm back at the beginning and just want to cry.  I can't seem to find anything on Gameloft as to how to bring back my game, is it possible even?

[topic merge ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 11:33:15 AM by hathorcat »

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
Re: Gameloft question
« Reply #1127 on: March 16, 2013, 07:51:54 PM »
Hate to bring bad news, but I doubt there is.  My wife played for weeks, and then it stopped working, (crashed every time it was opened).  We emailed and got a "thanks, maybe it will be fixed in next update".  But it wasnt.  So we deleted the app, redownloaded and she had to start over.  This was on an ipad.  Luckily we had not paid real money. 

Maybe you could ask for a refund?

Offline CrystalSnowflake

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Gameloft question
« Reply #1128 on: March 16, 2013, 08:26:24 PM »
yeah the fact they don't have it tied into their site as a way to store off the game data is just stupid.
I have also not really liked the clunky interface for adding friends and such.
I really think they could have done a lot better on this game
~*Ponies for Sale*~
Sales Link - http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,397254.0.htmll
G4 - Mint Ponies with Accessories and Backcards, Production Sample, Funko Chase, Blind bag, and Buildings

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Do you still have the old phone and are able to connect to it? You might be able to download the data and transfer it across.

But yeah, it's stupid that there isn't some kind of backup associated with your gameloft live account.  At least at the point of last connection or something.

I just managed to visit two people on my system, but then it crapped out on me again :(

Kiwi - you were one of the people I managed to visit though! It seems there are three branches you have to complete for each of the mane six ponies... if you finish two of them and then spend ages on the third, you don't get any more until that section is completed and you acquire the mane six pony. As soon as you do you get three more.

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

flutterwry

I had my ponyville etc just about awesomely done and had spent a small fortune on bits and such.  I then dropped my phone and had to redownload it from the market.  Not a big deal, I signed in and such again and it had me start over. :cry:  I had already bought Celestia and stuff and been playing for 4 months.  Now I'm back at the beginning and just want to cry.  I can't seem to find anything on Gameloft as to how to bring back my game, is it possible even?[/color]
Sadly all the gamestats are saved locally on your phone/tablet/iPod touch. For some people this has got the advantage that the stats are manipulable with the help of savegame editors, but for those who lose their phone this is, of course, subpar.

What you will have to do is to contact the Gameloft customer care and ask for a refund. This may take some weeks, though, their support is rather sluggish.

If they completely ignore you, go to www.reddit.com/r/MLPIOS and search for the most recent savegame editor thread (one with >75 replies). Follow the instructions there and give yourself bits, gems etc. back.
In case one needs to transfer the old game to a new device, then you can transfer your game between devices with the help of this piece of software, too.
Best of luck.

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
If they completely ignore you, go to www.reddit.com/r/MLPIOS and search for the most recent savegame editor thread (one with >75 replies). Follow the instructions there and give yourself bits, gems etc. back.
In case one needs to transfer the old game to a new device, then you can transfer your game between devices with the help of this piece of software, too.
Best of luck.

Glad somebody brought this up. :)

Does anyone who's used this program know how to get the "mlp_sav.dat" file?  Does it involve jailbreaking an iPhone?
Edit:  Never mind.  I just saw the other instructions for it. :P
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 07:29:12 PM by ApertureScience »

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
They ought to have a restore purchases option. It's not fair to spend money on a game and lose it like that.

Water_Fire

What we should all do is quit playing en masse. A few of us could quit, but it'd make no difference really. If Gameloft saw us all quit, they'd HAVE to do something because they'd be making no money. At the moment, they don't care because they're obviously making enough off the game, even with it's huge, glaring flaws! *grumble grumble*

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
Thing is, even if we all quit, if we weren't the ones spending real money on gems in the first place, gameloft won't even care :(

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
Supposedly a big new update is coming based on Season 2 of the show.

http://www.licensing.biz/news/10963/GIRLS-MONTH-My-Little-Pony-remains-on-top-for-Hasbro

They'll be 40 new quests, new ponies and new mini games.

I wonder how many of those will take stupid amounts of gems to buy or complete? :P Most of them, is my guess.
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
What we should all do is quit playing en masse. A few of us could quit, but it'd make no difference really. If Gameloft saw us all quit, they'd HAVE to do something because they'd be making no money. At the moment, they don't care because they're obviously making enough off the game, even with it's huge, glaring flaws! *grumble grumble*

Or you could just use that hacking program and give yourself whatever amount of bits, gems, and hearts you want and clear all parasprites and obstructions at one time. ;)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
I wonder how many of those will take stupid amounts of gems to buy or complete? :P Most of them, is my guess.
Given that of all the Valentine's Day quests, exactly one required a ridiculous number of gems, and it was helpfully placed at the end of the chain, I'm optimistic. Besides, more than three minigames? YES PLEASE. Little weird that the St. Patrick's Day update still hasn't been released, though...

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
But it has been released.  It's the one I'm running right now...  Nothing special though.  Really, you aren't missing anything.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
I think it's only been released on IOS? Which sucks for those of us on android-based systems :( I want Lucky Clover, damnit!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal