collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190496 times)

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Usually when apps update, it's something you have to approve.  But my game has been changing without my doing anything.  It's small things, like the way the adds play, but it's something I noticed...

Also, starting to get overrun my magic parasprites.  My luck with them that I had a week or two ago has run out; not getting any magic shards from anywhere...

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
My daily bonus is still coming in fine, but I'm using the android version. Sending chests is definitely buggy as hell though. I manage to do it about once a week if I'm lucky :(

Finally managed to get Rarity though - yay!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Twilight

• Trade Count: (0)
anyone having trouble with the iPad version of the game? I downloaded the valentines update and a few days later it refused to load (sorry to all those expecting hearts and things from me). i don't want to reinstall the game as i've gotten so far and spent way too much on getting where i have (foolish of me i know but, eh, what ya gonna do).
I'm hoping the next update will fix it but i'm stating to get a little worried, my phone (android) has had two updates already and since feb 14 iPad has had none. i know i'm probably worrying over nothing but i wanna start playing the game again, dammit.

SeaStar777

So I've been having this problem where I have around 62 friends that show up on my Gameloft Live site but only like 10 show up on my actual game. I know the majority of them play MLP, that's why I added them. I contacted Gameloft customer support and they told me to re-add my friends, but I don't understand how. Here's what they said:
"Please try to re-add the friends. In order to add friends please go to Menu - Social - Invite. You will see the list of your Gameloft Live! friends. You should be connected to Gameloft Live! or Facebook within the game to do that.

Also please note that you should use the same platform and the same social network to be friends in the game."

Can someone please translate this for me? LOL I'm so lost.  :huh:

I'm playing the game on my Droid4, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Offline evraeangel

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
    • Trade List
Sure anyone can add me my id is dxbudgie

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
SeaStar777, I think they're saying that your friends are playing on an iOS system, and that could be why you can't view some of them :)

Also, I just received a message:

Something amazing is about to happen!

Clicked okay, but... Nothing. Anyone have any ideas what that was all about?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 06:39:38 AM by Sora »

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Rika_of_Thunder

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Blargh, I tried playing it with BlueStacks since I don't have a smartphone or tablet, but it keeps crashing every time I try to run it D:

Sarah Jo

Yes, what is this amazing thing  ? Maybe it's a notice of a coming update ?

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
SeaStar777, I think they're saying that your friends are playing on an iOS system, and that could be why you can't view some of them :)

Which seems silly, because on my android-based Kindle Fire, I can see and connect to some IOS users (admittedly I can rarely connect to them, but it does happen).

They want you to try manually inviting them I guess, but going to the Scroll, social and then clicking the invite button. I wouldn't hold out much hope it will work though, as not all my friends appear still, but none of them show when I go to the invite button.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Yes, what is this amazing thing  ? Maybe it's a notice of a coming update ?

I think the "super amazing omg so great!" thing might be ... a sale on gems. Yes, because trying to pressure me into buying gems for a game that already requires so many of the dang things is going to make me want to buy them! LOL, no. I was hoping this 'super surprise' would actually be something worth getting excited about, but apparently it's just yet another attempt to get us to pay up. :rolleyes:

I really just don't like the dishonesty of this 'free' game. I've happily bought previous MLP games that were $30, because I knew the cost up-front and was willing to pay it; with this game, it feels like a trick. "It's free! But if you wanna finish the game before 2121, you'll need to send us about $500." Seriously? Either charge for the game, or don't advertise it as free. And don't glitch out so often!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

flutterwry

Now
"Please try to re-add the friends. In order to add friends please go to Menu - Social - Invite. You will see the list of your Gameloft Live! friends. You should be connected to Gameloft Live! or Facebook within the game to do that.

Also please note that you should use the same platform and the same social network to be friends in the game."
It means something "We don't know either, but here's something to do, so you're not getting bored." - that re-inviting does not work. However, I can't tell you whether the fact about the platform is correct. I believe that I do indeed have GL-friends who use Android, while I'm on iOS...

You can, of course, try to add me (flutterwry) and check whether I show up in your list.
I think the "super amazing omg so great!" thing might be ... a sale on gems.
Now *that* is amazing. Wow. I don't even...
Uhm.
Yes, because trying to pressure me into buying gems for a game that already requires so many of the dang things is going to make me want to buy them! LOL, no. I was hoping this 'super surprise' would actually be something worth getting excited about, but apparently it's just yet another attempt to get us to pay up. :rolleyes:
I really just don't like the dishonesty of this 'free' game. I've happily bought previous MLP games that were $30, because I knew the cost up-front and was willing to pay it; with this game, it feels like a trick. "It's free! But if you wanna finish the game before 2121, you'll need to send us about $500." Seriously? Either charge for the game, or don't advertise it as free. And don't glitch out so often!
I couldn't agree more! Very well said. :ohyeah:
By the way I highly, very highly, very very highly, recommend reading reddit's /r/MLPIOS. It's also interesting for Android users.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:24:45 AM by flutterwry »

Sarah Jo

So true. I guess I know that this is how the app makers, or whatever, make some money, but.. I dunno. I happily buy video games for $30-50 a pop but at least that's one-time and straight forward.. I'm getting a little disheartened with this game. Been playing Tiny Tower, Pixel People, Hunger Games Adventures, and Fable Kingdom a lot more.

But.. it's super cute. And ponies. So I won't quit, I'm just.. not as thrilled as I was at first ?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 09:56:45 AM by Sarah Jo »

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
They're giving me the run-around too...  I reported that I was having parasprite issues even though I shouldn't because of the update, and they said that they sent compensation.  I figured that they sent me some magic shards to kill them off, but no, nothing.  Nothing at all.  Finally, I wrote them back saying that they would be better off just fixing the sprite/shard ratios or introducing an item (for bits, hearts, or less than five gems) that would kill off a full swarm.

Here's to hoping that this "something amazing" is a good, non-faltering fix.

SeaStar777

Thank you so much to all your replies to my prob, I really do think they really have no clue what the problem really is and want me to just do something or they're just telling me to do something so they don't have to say "I have no clue... sorry". LOL Well, I am thankful for all the friends I do have at least! They're wonderful! I finally have Scoot a Loo because of them! Yah!

BTW I shamefully admit that I bought some gems because of the sale  :blush:

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
Yay for Scootaloo! :) I have to say, I am impressed at  how thick and fast the hearts come in sometimes!

I'm currently stuck on ALL of my quests - two of them require me to by a restaurant, and  I'm not even half way to enough gems (making okay progress though), and the other one requires me to receive 15 chests. If anyone is able to visit my town and leave me one here and there it would be appreciated, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to repay the favour, as most of  the time it craps out on me :( I think I've managed to get it to work once in the past week (and then it gave up half way through my friends list!)

I had a response to one of my tickets the other day telling me to disconnect from gameloft live and reconnect, but they didn't actually include my ticket ID number (well done Gameloft) or the original text, so I'm not sure which one they were trying to fix. Didn't work anyway, since I already tried that. I tried replying to it in the hope they have an update system (which any half-decent fault logging system should have - frankly, even the rubbish one we got rid of at work could do that!), but no such luck and I got another automated response saying nothing at all.

Funnily enough, my 'fake welcome screen' problem has resolved itself (I now get the gem sale and LPS adverts), but I can't even tell them about it because their ticket system is worse than useless!

On the gem sale... I don't plan on taking advantage of it, but if it had been the next package down I might have done. 17 quid is just too much for me to want to though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal