collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190525 times)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #585 on: December 01, 2012, 06:53:09 PM »
I'm trying to do some more time traveling - picking up where I left off - but nothing is happening. Did they fix the glitch already?

sailorstitch

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
« Reply #586 on: December 01, 2012, 08:05:07 PM »
I'm trying to do some more time traveling - picking up where I left off - but nothing is happening. Did they fix the glitch already?

sailorstitch

Don't think so, I've been time traveling for the past few hours.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #587 on: December 01, 2012, 11:08:10 PM »
can anyone tell me which shop makes the fancy cakes?  I can't figure it out.

DirePony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #588 on: December 02, 2012, 04:10:42 AM »
can anyone tell me which shop makes the fancy cakes?  I can't figure it out.

The resturant makes the Fancy Cakes.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 02, 2012, 08:46:20 AM »
I've found I have to scroll right forward in time to the point I left off.  So one day I finished on the 6th of June and the next time I had to start on the 7th to get the daily bonuses to restart.  However the daily bonuses weren't working when I was getting money and it started up again when I went back to normal time!  So there isn't always a pattern in getting the bonuses.

Also good to note that is you use messenger and use time travel mine signs me out so when I've finished I have to sign back in and any messages you receive while being forward in time won't arrive or let you send any (I've only got an ipad but I guess if it's in sync with an iphone it should send to that instead.)

You are right you do have to go back to the date you left off to keep getting bonuses. I just kept a note of what date I left off and went back to that date. I time traveled my way to all of the ponies, shops and all the decor. It took along time to do but I finished the game completely without spending a dime to do it. The only thing I have left to do is level all the ponies up to 5 stars and I am not sure if I will ever get around to doing that.  If the daily bonuses stop showing up while time traveling it is due to the date messing up while changing it. I tested it on my iPhone and for instance when changing from a month with 30 days to one with 31 days if I changed the month before changing the day to the 1st the game noted the later date. As an example when I changed from June to July I didn't change the date to June 1 and then to July 1. I left it as June 30 changed the month to July and then changed the date to 1. Even though I didn't launch the game it still noted July 30 so the bonus didn't show back up until July 31. I hope that made sense as I was trying to figure out to explain it. Alternatively if you go back to normal time and wait 5 actual days the daily bonus should come back. I tested that a couple of times and it worked.

Ok so out of curiosity - do you have a rough idea of how many hours it actually took you to do this? Just being nosy :)

It took a LONG time! I am guessing I put in around 30 hours over the course of a week and a half to get enough gems to buy all the gem ponies and shops. I got really fast at changing the date, launching the game, collecting the bonus, and closing the game. I also took advantage of the couple of sales that popped up along the way. And I used the airplane mode cheat to use bits to buy the balloon pop ponies. Speaking of bits I had millions of bits from collecting the daily bonuses. There was more than enough to buy all the ponies, shops and all the land expansions from time traveling.

Wow! Thats dedication for you - congrats!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 02, 2012, 09:17:01 AM »

sailorstitch

Don't think so, I've been time traveling for the past few hours.

*sigh* I'm still not getting it to work anymore....  :(

sailorstitch
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:31:10 AM by sailorstitch »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: December 02, 2012, 09:44:35 AM »
Me neither sailor:(

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

FlyingPonyMonster

« Reply #592 on: December 02, 2012, 12:25:38 PM »
What's time travelling?
I can't seem to get my friends to show up and those I do have I haven't received any hearts for and I so want to get scootaloo

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #593 on: December 02, 2012, 12:41:26 PM »
something I learned a couple of days ago is the 4 finger swipe on the ipad.  possibly the iphone too. You open ponyville, open the date time settings page then use 4 or 5 fingers to swipe the screen left or right to switch between the pages!  Much easier than exiting every time.

I've not been able to get the daily bonuses to work all day.  I've kept trying to go to the point I left off, further forward, further back, nothing.  Grr.

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 02, 2012, 01:33:52 PM »
I decided to try time traveling in airplane mode just to see what would happen. I didn't get mydaily bonuses, but each "day" all my shops were ready for me to collect the bits and stuff AND the balloon pop was ready to play. I earned enough of Fluttershy's shards to activate her gem.

sailorstitch

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #595 on: December 02, 2012, 02:18:59 PM »
does the time traveling has to be done to the future dates or  past dates ?
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

DirePony

« Reply #596 on: December 02, 2012, 04:11:22 PM »
I see there are a lot of questions that have come up about time traveling. I have gotten really good at so I will try to give a couple of pointers on how it works.
1. Time traveling has to be done to future dates one day at a time. So basically go into your device and change the date to the next day, if you start tonight change the date to 12/03. Then launch the game and collect the daily bonus and then close the game. Rinse and repeat. Make sure when you get to the next month you change the day first and then the month. If you change the month first then you run the risk of the daily bonus going away.
2. If the daily bonus is not working it is most likely because you didn't change the date the correct way; change the day first and then the month and then if applicable the year. If your daily bonus is not working and you remember what month and year you were in change your device to the 1st in that month. Launch the game and then close it. Keeping doing this until the daily bonus comes back. It should usually be the 29th, 30th or 31st of the month.
If you don't remember the month that you were in then just play the game at normal time for 5 days and the daily bonus should come back. And then you can go back to time traveling again.

I hope these tips help. I am not playing the game too much right now since I have everything unlocked but if anypony has any question post them up here and I will try to answer them.

Llewella

« Reply #597 on: December 03, 2012, 02:55:39 AM »
I'm LlewellaMae on gameloft :-)

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #598 on: December 03, 2012, 03:27:46 AM »
Wow this is complicated... Thanks for the tips!

I'm LockeySeven, not that I can get my GL ID to let me log in..

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: December 03, 2012, 07:17:11 AM »
I see there are a lot of questions that have come up about time traveling. I have gotten really good at so I will try to give a couple of pointers on how it works.
1. Time traveling has to be done to future dates one day at a time. So basically go into your device and change the date to the next day, if you start tonight change the date to 12/03. Then launch the game and collect the daily bonus and then close the game. Rinse and repeat. Make sure when you get to the next month you change the day first and then the month. If you change the month first then you run the risk of the daily bonus going away.
2. If the daily bonus is not working it is most likely because you didn't change the date the correct way; change the day first and then the month and then if applicable the year. If your daily bonus is not working and you remember what month and year you were in change your device to the 1st in that month. Launch the game and then close it. Keeping doing this until the daily bonus comes back. It should usually be the 29th, 30th or 31st of the month.
If you don't remember the month that you were in then just play the game at normal time for 5 days and the daily bonus should come back. And then you can go back to time traveling again.

I hope these tips help. I am not playing the game too much right now since I have everything unlocked but if anypony has any question post them up here and I will try to answer them.

Ok, now I know what I did wrong. I misread you post the first time you talked about changing the date. I thought you said to change the month first. Opps! I'll try to fix it tonight.

sailorstitch

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal