collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190368 times)

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #375 on: November 18, 2012, 07:48:15 PM »
So I'm now on the three chests quest on both my RAMChYLD and moogle82 accounts....
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Kimmorz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kimmorz.com
« Reply #376 on: November 18, 2012, 08:08:58 PM »
Mine is Kimmorz. I'm totally addicted to this game. Though, I am a little bothered that some of the mane 6 cost gems, that are super hard to come by without spending money. Not that I mind spending money, but for ones that are involved as part of the main story line, I really think they should've made them just be bits. Oh well, what can you do.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Commissions | Shop | Reference | Wishlist

zanne459

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #377 on: November 19, 2012, 02:01:19 AM »
hello,
my id is zozoanna, i have added alllllll of you in this thread and as soon as you show up in my freinds list ill be sending hearts, i play everyday XD

Adelius

« Reply #378 on: November 19, 2012, 07:55:16 AM »
I've just got my boyfriend playing the game :D
His id is adamazid - if you could add him then he'd sure appreciate it, he only has me as a friend atm haha ^^

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 19, 2012, 08:28:59 AM »
So I'm now on the three chests quest on both my RAMChYLD and moogle82 accounts....

A few quests after you've finished that one, Spike will hand you a NEW quest which involves picking up FIVE chests among several other things (collecting hearts & visiting friends,...) ^^;

I NEED CHESTS PPL! xD

btw, more and more friends are showing up for me. Yay! I try to give a gift+chest to everyone every day. Hope to help you out with that nasty quests! xD

Also.. I just figured out the 'deletable objects' reappear randomly on empty ground!! NUUUUUUH!!! I paid so much to get rid of them and now they're back like that? PLUS parasprites I can only get rid off using Twi's element. Great.. while I have like 50+ of each of the other elements, I only have like 2 of hers. !!!!!!!!! :< xD

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 19, 2012, 08:38:45 AM »
The game is getting ridiculous with its gem-demanding quests. It wants me to spend a grand total of 97 gems buying freakin' decorations:whoa:
But I got my own back earlier. The game wanted me to get 10 gems for Spike and skipping the quest cost 4 gems! Hmm, difficult choice to make there. :lol:

In terms of obtaining the premium currency this game is a joke. I play free-to-play games by other companies and they're a lot more balanced. Either they don't require the premium currency to advance or they give you the premium currency in-game for completing small quests so it doesn't take you long to save up.

What makes me sad though is that I am an adult and I know that I shouldn't really be spending money on virtual gems that serve little purpose. However this is a game targeted at an audience of young girls and they're probably going to want to spend money so they can get everything. The fact that the game is unbalanced on top of this makes me twitch a bit. :shocked:
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 19, 2012, 08:51:49 AM »
The game is getting ridiculous with its gem-demanding quests. It wants me to spend a grand total of 97 gems buying freakin' decorations:whoa:
But I got my own back earlier. The game wanted me to get 10 gems for Spike and skipping the quest cost 4 gems! Hmm, difficult choice to make there. :lol:

In terms of obtaining the premium currency this game is a joke. I play free-to-play games by other companies and they're a lot more balanced. Either they don't require the premium currency to advance or they give you the premium currency in-game for completing small quests so it doesn't take you long to save up.

What makes me sad though is that I am an adult and I know that I shouldn't really be spending money on virtual gems that serve little purpose. However this is a game targeted at an audience of young girls and they're probably going to want to spend money so they can get everything. The fact that the game is unbalanced on top of this makes me twitch a bit. :shocked:

What the.. there will be quests costing you GEMS? That's crazy. So I guess finishing quests will end for me at that point. LOL. :P

And very true what you said about the game being unbalanced. I've never come across a FTP-game that you HAD to pay money to advance. Usually you'd just have to spend money to get special items/decorations or to advance much faster than the regular player. :7

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #382 on: November 19, 2012, 09:25:11 AM »
Wow, quests requiring gems is nuts!!

And you know what is really annoying, I keep accidentally spending gems to speed things up.  I'll be shaking things to get coins out, and then it will bring up a message with speed up or expand and because I'm clicking so fast I select the gem thing.  I only have 2 gems left because of it.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 19, 2012, 09:43:23 AM »
I'm pretty sure Gameloft's other games do that too (the gem requiring quests and no confirmation screen). That's why I can't bring myself to actually spend on this game (er, I don't spend on others either, but this leaves me with no incentive compared to say, Smurfs' Village or Dragonvale).

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 19, 2012, 10:44:33 AM »
A few quests after you've finished that one, Spike will hand you a NEW quest which involves picking up FIVE chests among several other things (collecting hearts & visiting friends,...) ^^;

I NEED CHESTS PPL! xD
I just managed to finally clear that quest on my iPad4, and yeah, just a few quests later I now need to find 5 chests, get 10 hearts and visit 2 towns. On my iPad1, well, still need one more chest. I've added my iPad4 account to my iPad1, but it isn't showing >.<

btw, more and more friends are showing up for me. Yay! I try to give a gift+chest to everyone every day. Hope to help you out with that nasty quests! xD
My iPad1 seemed to have stopped showing new friends >.< will contact GameLoft if no new friends appear in the game after a few days....

Also.. I just figured out the 'deletable objects' reappear randomly on empty ground!! NUUUUUUH!!! I paid so much to get rid of them and now they're back like that? PLUS parasprites I can only get rid off using Twi's element. Great.. while I have like 50+ of each of the other elements, I only have like 2 of hers. !!!!!!!!! :< xD
Yeah, another one of my major annoyances with the game. This is why you see piles of hay everywhere in my towns- they're meant to prevent the game from spawning anything unwanted.

Wow, quests requiring gems is nuts!!

And you know what is really annoying, I keep accidentally spending gems to speed things up.  I'll be shaking things to get coins out, and then it will bring up a message with speed up or expand and because I'm clicking so fast I select the gem thing.  I only have 2 gems left because of it.
And that's one of the major things that got me to restart my game on the iPad4. Happened to me all the time. Why I now play at a slower rate.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 10:49:18 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

onna-chan

« Reply #385 on: November 19, 2012, 11:22:00 AM »
I've been adding everyone I can, some more people are showing on my list but still not all of them. As soon as I can I send gifts and chests everyday. I thank the people who have been sending me them as well, it is greatly appreciated.
I like the game but like others, the parasprites and the ever growing crap, bushes, tree's and rocks! That's just unfair.. and especially the price range to clear it.  >_<

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 19, 2012, 11:27:27 AM »
If anyone's seen this, it's so true!

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 19, 2012, 11:27:40 AM »
Bleh.. Just now I lost two gems as well b/c I was clicking stuff too fast. :C
It's the two :muffin: Pony gave me for uncovering her repeatedly, so I guess I won't fall too far behind because of it. Still annoying.
Has anybody managed to get Rarity without spending money yet? Is that even possible? :<

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 19, 2012, 11:34:49 AM »
Bleh.. Just now I lost two gems as well b/c I was clicking stuff too fast. :C
It's the two :muffin: Pony gave me for uncovering her repeatedly, so I guess I won't fall too far behind because of it. Still annoying.
Has anybody managed to get Rarity without spending money yet? Is that even possible? :<
Well, I think the game gives you three gems every week is it's daily reward (one gem on day 4 and two on day 5). And you do receive gems for certain quests and hitting certain levels. So it may be plausible, but it takes months >.<

Also, some people have reported that daily reward isn't working for them- seems to be completely random.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #389 on: November 19, 2012, 11:47:28 AM »
I have some people in my in game friends list and some not.  I have no idea what I've done differently between them.

Also, if you have to option of sending me a treasure chest, please do.  I still need 2.  I send them out to the people I can every day. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal