collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190467 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic game for IOS!
« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2012, 09:22:08 AM »
The game is really buggy- but I am hoping they fix a lot of it with an update...

My biggest problem is the friends thing too- I have 80 friends but only 17 show up on my in game list.  For a while, the game was adding one or two new a day- but it stopped doing that.  I have sent several inquiries to Gamloft- but haven't received a response.   However- since MLP FIM doesn't show up as one of the Gamloft games on my profile- I suspect they have some programming to iron out....

Also- the "GIFT ALL" feature never works.  One good thing is that it seems that I can both leave chests AND Gift- the time is counted separately for both...

I played this stupid (fun) game all weekend- I am already at level 40 so I guess it is good to have some ponies to save for (RD, Celestia & the like)

Luckily I won Trixie in that stupid balloon game...

I think I mentioned it earlier in the thread- but my user name in the game is Galacticatt...

Whoever was worrying that it costs something to send gift or treasures- of course it doesn't!

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:41:00 AM by Galactica »

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2012, 09:59:23 AM »
According to the gameloft message board their server is down right now.  People are suggesting turning wifi off to avoid the game freezing or crashing.  I guess this would explain all of the "no internet connection" errors I was getting last night.  I hope some of the glitches are worked out when they're back up and running properly. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Bread

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2012, 10:51:09 AM »
My ID is Sweetie_Belle. Had a chance to nab my fav pony name and took it.

Second, for iPhone users, THERE IS A WAY TO GET BALLOON PONIES USING BITS!!!!

Turn on airplane mode, turn off wifi, and close the app.  Open it up again and try to connect and it says no Internet connection found.  Then go to the store and u can buy time turner, snails, photo finish, caramel and the others.
Thank you so much for this info! This works for the iPad as well.

Does it also work on the iPod Touch?

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2012, 10:57:55 AM »
Turn on airplane mode, turn off wifi, and close the app.  Open it up again and try to connect and it says no Internet connection found.  Then go to the store and u can buy time turner, snails, photo finish, caramel and the others.

I'd say yes. Give it a try.

Bread

« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2012, 11:02:15 AM »

I'd say yes. Give it a try.

It looks like it worked, for the most part. All balloon ponies are now buyable with bits, except for snails.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2012, 11:59:18 AM »
i wonder if it "retroactively charges" you. !! :|
^^ for the airplane mode hack purchases?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:06:33 PM by gabumon »

Offline Delc17

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://limeneroade.deviantart.com/
« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2012, 12:11:04 PM »
i wonder if it "retroactively charges" you. !! :|
^^ for the airplane mode hack purchases?

Not for balloon ponies.  And not for the sale either.  If you delete the game and then add it again, you lose everything though, including bits or gems purchased

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2012, 12:14:11 PM »
I wonder if they will figure out a way to punish those who use a time cheat- like the Smurf Village did...

Gameloft is really the suck so far-  my game often crashes when I go to another person's town to leave them some treasure and check out their goodies...

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2012, 01:28:14 PM »
I wonder if they will figure out a way to punish those who use a time cheat- like the Smurf Village did...

Gameloft is really the suck so far-  my game often crashes when I go to another person's town to leave them some treasure and check out their goodies...
That's my concern too, though as I have Smurfs' Village installed on the same device, I daren't try pushing around with a time cheat on MLP either in case I screw up!

I love this game, but I'm really finding it frustrating with all the glitches. Hopefully they'll sort something out soon (although they never fixed the problem my friend had with Ice Age Village)....

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2012, 02:13:30 PM »
is Smurf Village another gameloft game?

So I was trying to save up for the chicken coop, part of a quest an all. While I was doing something my daughter was playing collecting coins and playing with the ponies in the game. She accidently bought some land. I came back and looked at the game and asked what she bought, she had no idea. So I looked around and figured it out and showed her.
So has anyone else noticed the random paths showing up around the game. I know that me and my children have not bought those paths.

Bread

« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2012, 02:28:32 PM »
is Smurf Village another gameloft game?

So I was trying to save up for the chicken coop, part of a quest an all. While I was doing something my daughter was playing collecting coins and playing with the ponies in the game. She accidently bought some land. I came back and looked at the game and asked what she bought, she had no idea. So I looked around and figured it out and showed her.
So has anyone else noticed the random paths showing up around the game. I know that me and my children have not bought those paths.

Smurf village is made by Capcom, not Gameloft.
Although a punishment for time traveling isn't a bad assumption; other games like this that require you to invest a lot of time often have a penalty for time traveling (animal crossing, for example).

The random paths show up after you visit people's towns. Apparently the game copies the path layout of the other person's town onto your own. The extra paths disappear after a while, though, so no worries.
Interestingly, these "ghost" paths don't stop you from building things on top of them, unlike paths you placed yourself.

In other news, it looks like I'm stuck with the notorious 5-chest quest. Wonderful...

brittney_rochelle

« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2012, 02:34:59 PM »
kawaiicicle! Add me!

Offline Vampasaurus

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Champion of Kirkwall
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2012, 03:39:24 PM »
I have another name for you guys. One of my lady's friends is playing now and her name is HARMSTRONG7 she's added a few people from my friends list.

just FYI so no one thinks strangers are sending them friend's requests.

http://vampasaurus.tumblr.com/

thekozmicpig

« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2012, 04:50:24 PM »
According to the gameloft message board their server is down right now.  People are suggesting turning wifi off to avoid the game freezing or crashing.  I guess this would explain all of the "no internet connection" errors I was getting last night.  I hope some of the glitches are worked out when they're back up and running properly.

This is it. I'm not sure if it's been officially confirmed by Gameloft or not, but if you see "no internet connection" and you no that you have one, it basically means "Server maintenance/servers down".

Now why Gameloft can't be more like EA and have a messages for all those scenarios (internet down, server issues) is beyond me.

My ID is Sweetie_Belle. Had a chance to nab my fav pony name and took it.

Second, for iPhone users, THERE IS A WAY TO GET BALLOON PONIES USING BITS!!!!

Added you earlier today.

This explains why I saw Trixie & Time Turner costing money when I was away from an internet connection. Until this time, I thought there was a random sale that I missed or they changed the price (it was my first time in the store).

Why didn't I check this? I am lazy and was convinced it was a sale. To think all this time we would have known had I not been lazy:(

Edit: I have heard that buying one when off-line glitches the game and kills all your progress? Anyone do this successfully? Anyone who just started playing and has zero progress (or don't care) willing to be a guinea pig?

I'd do it myself but I'm scared.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:03:21 PM by thekozmicpig »

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2012, 07:06:37 PM »
I bought them all, and so far no problems! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal