collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190533 times)

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic game for IOS!
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2012, 09:15:34 AM »
Yep. When you're requiring such a large amount of rare items to progress with the story it kind of sucks the fun out of it. In the smurfs game when you need an item to progress they usually have one you can get in the store for rare items like Smurfberries and one you can get for a high amount of coins. I wish they did this on this this game.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2012, 09:28:59 AM »
I have activated my 2nd Harmony stone.
Nice! I've yet to activate my second one because the closest I can get to is the element of kindness, and guess what? Shard of that element is one of the harder ones to come by  :frolic:
I spent alot of bits to get to the Harmony Stone with the Apple just so I could activate it. The one with a butterfly take 100 shards and I haven't found that many.

The game is getting harder and harder- random stuff is still popping up all over my map and it's extremely costly to remove.
Have you been getting rid of the perasite bug that show up when you expand? They cause those nasty looking rubbish things.
I also think they shouldn't be charging gems for mane 6 or the Cutie Mark Crusaders. On my two Ponyvilles they're charging gems for Rarity and Sweetie Belle, and the former's needed to progress in the game :(
charging gems for things should not be for items that are needed for quests. Its totally unfair. My kids spend the gems on speeding things up as soon as I earn them. Its really annoying. So there is no way I'd ever be able to get Rarity unless I spend money. I would only do that if there was another sale at the right time.

Offline MoonstoneFluff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • I <3 Ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2012, 09:51:14 AM »
My Game Loft ID is HelloKumaGene if anyone would like to add me...  I could use some friends to play with!
Formerly known as HelloKuma

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2012, 10:12:58 AM »
Have you been getting rid of the perasite bug that show up when you expand? They cause those nasty looking rubbish things.
Well, the Ponyville on my iPad4 has had all the parasprites cleared off so far and random large rocks are still appearing. On the Ponyville on my iPad1, there are a bunch of parasprites, but I can't get rid of them because the game has somehow decided to have them to be exorcized using shards of the element of Magic, which I don't have any at the moment >.<

Which leads to a suggestion- if the player has Pinkie Pie in the town, how about letting Pinkie clear them out? They can penalize the player by making it so that the building that Pinkie is assigned to work slower >.<

charging gems for things should not be for items that are needed for quests. Its totally unfair. My kids spend the gems on speeding things up as soon as I earn them. Its really annoying. So there is no way I'd ever be able to get Rarity unless I spend money. I would only do that if there was another sale at the right time.
Yes, I fully agree with that. Gems shouldn't be required on items that are necessary to complete the quests. Only extra ponies that are not required for the game to progress should be purchasable via gems. Even better, be like the map expansion and give the player a choice to either use gems, hearts or bits to buy ponies and buildings in the game. Also, those quests that requires friends on the GLL account should not be given if the person doesn't have any GLL friends since it will eventually clog up the quest list- given you can only have three quests at one given time, it is inevitable.

PS: Anyone who wants to add me, just go ahead. After all, one of the aspect of the game is friendship...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:29:48 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Fizzy008ponies

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2012, 02:24:22 PM »
stormsky207 is my if anyone wants to add :)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2012, 02:29:37 PM »
I'm stuck on the Rarity missions as well, and I even used the time cheat. >_<

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2012, 02:34:00 PM »
my id is  Balto72

not sure how to add people yet though!!
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

thekozmicpig

« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2012, 03:21:49 PM »
I finally got the 3 chests I needed...now I need 5 -.- This game is becoming annoying mainly because it requires so much friend stuff when the friend section is so glitchy.

I am here too.

And there I was thrilled that I passed the "get three chests" quests, only to be saddled (unintentional horse pun) with "K, now do that again, but get more".

The game also wants me to get ten heart pieces*. Some people gave me some (I forgot who, plus some were anonymous, thanks to anyone who did if you are reading this), but I still need more.

Does anyone know if it actually takes something out of your collection when you gift stuff/leave treasure chests aside from bits which are not hard to get? Because if it only costs you some in game bits, everyone should just do a bulk gift/treasure drop off every day for no reason other than to help people who may be stuck.

I could use gems to skip it, but I'd rather just save them up for a pony.

Also I have added everyone who has sent me a request and will continue to do so (my GL name is the same as my username). Oh, and if I find out that gifts/treasure chests only cost in game bits, message me and I'll do the daily drop off.

* - It also wants me to visit two people's towns, but that's not that hard.

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2012, 03:44:37 PM »
My user ID is (are you ready for this one?) Calico_Star :P

The game is adorable and the graphics are great. And omg I love the little ball toss game, it's so precious :heart: Like it could be part of the MLP pet sim game I've always wanted, lol. But, as a lot of you are saying, the quests are getting pretty darn costly to complete! I don't even know what level I'm at right now, but it's costing me 7,500 to expand one tiny square of land. It takes me all day to earn that much, and the cost keeps going up every time! Argh! Not to mention the cost of clearing objects so you can actually use the land, then buying the shops to put on it and the ponies to run the shops...

Tl;dr, it's an adorable game but it's getting less fun fast.

Also, does anyone know what the harmony stones do? Is there any purpose besides converting little elements of harmony pieces into money?

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Bread

« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2012, 04:14:33 PM »
Does anyone know if it actually takes something out of your collection when you gift stuff/leave treasure chests aside from bits which are not hard to get? Because if it only costs you some in game bits, everyone should just do a bulk gift/treasure drop off every day for no reason other than to help people who may be stuck.

The chests and gifts don't seem to cost anything. I checked my bits/hearts/gems after I gave a friend a gift and chest, and the only change was that my hearts went up. Free stuff for all! :biggrin:

The only thing stopping me from bulk gift/chest dropping is the gitchy friend system and incompatibility between different devices. Hopefully one or both of those get fixed soon.

Also, does anyone know what the harmony stones do? Is there any purpose besides converting little elements of harmony pieces into money?

I think that they're supposed to help you unlock Luna.

Luna's listed in the album, but not in the shop, so I figure that you get her by defeating nightmare moon, which I assume would require activating the elements.

Don't quote me on that, though; I don't think anyone's gotten far enough to confirm this.

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2012, 04:23:03 PM »
Well I can confirm that they only went so far as to program the game up to level 60. That didn't take me too long!  Lol!

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

thekozmicpig

« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2012, 04:35:01 PM »

They can be used for clearing parasprites though I don't know if there are any negatives consequences to having them around your town.

DirePony

« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2012, 04:48:22 PM »
The parasprites cause roots to grow up which eventually turn into the same kind of spooky trees that Pinkie Pie laughed at in the series premiere. They basically make it so you can't build anything in that area of the map so you have to clear them out at some point. I got a massive infestation, like 50 of them and cleared them all out except for the ones requiring the element of Magic as those shards are very hard to come by at this point in the game. So I would definitely recommend not throwing all of your extra shards away to get extra bits as you will need them to take care of the parasprites.

On another note I have 5 of the Mane 6 and just found out that Rainbow Dash costs 500 gems! I think that is a little ridiculous for a main character and a part of the game that you have to have to complete the story. I really think the Mane 6 should have just unlocked as you play through the story. Gameloft still would make plenty of money off selling the background ponies. I have about 50 gems so I guess I will be trying to save up the rest and hopefully by the time a 60% off sale comes around I will have enough to buy her!

Bread

« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2012, 05:11:29 PM »

They can be used for clearing parasprites though I don't know if there are any negatives consequences to having them around your town.

I think Calico was talking about the big stone altars, not the small pieces.

I'm not too sure what parasprites do either. Spike said that they prevent you from building nearby them (because they'll supposedly eat whatever you try to build).
Although, when they spawn in an area you've already unlocked, and even if they're next to buildings, they don't seem to destroy/eat anything.
So I guess they're just obstacles for expansion.

The parasprites cause roots to grow up which eventually turn into the same kind of spooky trees that Pinkie Pie laughed at in the series premiere. They basically make it so you can't build anything in that area of the map so you have to clear them out at some point. I got a massive infestation, like 50 of them and cleared them all out except for the ones requiring the element of Magic as those shards are very hard to come by at this point in the game. So I would definitely recommend not throwing all of your extra shards away to get extra bits as you will need them to take care of the parasprites.

Somehow I doubt that's caused by the parasprites. Tree roots, rocks, and parasprites just seem to randomly spawn at the start of each day. ( Plus I don't see the correlation between evil trees and world-gobbling fairies )

On another note, how are you supposed to make your ponies able to cross the river? I can't seem to find a bridge in the store.

DirePony

« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2012, 05:56:28 PM »
Every place on my map that had an infestation of parasprites that I let sit without clearing them out had roots and trees sprout up in them. So they may not be related but they certainly have made a good case for it at least in my Ponyville. It may just be that areas without buildings in them are more prone to developing parasprites, roots and spooky trees.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal