collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3 Collection for sale (2003 and 2004) incl playsets and mail orders  (Read 616 times)

Offline whizzer19

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
    • Sea Pony Utopia!
Hi all!

I'm going to be listing my G3 collection for sale on Ebay in the coming days. If anyone is particularly interested in an item and want to make an offer for it before I list it, feel free to do so.

They are all from the first two years. I don't have every single pony from those years, but the collection includes mail orders, playsets, Target, TRU, Disney and Europe exclusives, and some weird paraphernalie items. (For your health I recommend you not try to make the easy bake oven kit or eat the lollipop. :D ) I do not have a list yet so you'll have to review the pictures in the link below to see what all is there. If an item was opened I've taken pictures of it both in and out of the box.

The individual pony Cupcake, the Bloomin Blossoms Shop playset, and Twinkle Twirl's Dance Studio were played with by a child and aren't in the best condition. Both playsets are missing a couple small pieces. Otherwise the ones removed from their boxes were just for display. Some pony points are missing from a few boxes and I took pictures in those cases. Finally, there are a couple ponies that have gotten a bit tacky over the years even though they weren't played with and were only either on display or in storage. So I'm not promising perfect condition on everything else. But that's due to 20 years passing, not due to rough use. 

If you see something on your want list send me a message and an offer please.

And on the off chance someone wants to buy everything, let's chat. :)

Link to photos of collection: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjBtTTu
Former owner of the Sea Pony Utopia website and collection.
G1 and G3 collector
Active in Pony Communities since the late 90s

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: G3 Collection for sale (2003 and 2004) incl playsets and mail orders
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024, 04:51:42 PM »
PM'd! :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SleepySeed