Creativity > Customs

Princess Luna WIP-Now With See Through Wings! (Advice needed bottom post plz?)

(1/2) > >>

Bunny-san:
So, I ended up not buying a THING to paint her wings with because I discovered a clear glitter paint in my box that I had forgotten about. I mixed that with the remnants of what was left over after her full body paint and VOILA! See through wings. Yes, the sort of crazy chaos in her wings is purposeful, and I love the pattern it creates in her feathers  ^.^

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also, she's not purple, the unfortunate lighting just makes her look that way. I DID a pretty good job of matching her paint color to a screenshot from "Luna Eclipsed" ^_^; I need to get the photo stuido out.. ALSO, I resculpted her horn. I hated the stumpy little thing the original Celestia had ^^;

jupiternwndrlnd:
what a great discovery ^_^ she will look great when she is done

fingerpaints:
That looks great so far :D Can't wait to see your finished product :)

StoryDreamer:
I can't wait to see when she is done!

Bunny-san:
She now has symbols and her armor has been corrected (She had Celestia armor before <<) But now I sort of need advice. Her hoofies have molded Celestia shoes...have people been carving those off? Sculpting over them? Painting on luna style shortie shoes? Or just painting Luna Style shoes on the super tall Celestia molded shoes? What is the best option at this point? That's pretty much the last bit of painting before I tackle eyes and hair...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version