collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wave 9 BB box found!  (Read 6462 times)

Offline Ossie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLP Merch
Wave 9 BB box found!
« on: September 11, 2013, 03:14:04 AM »
Just posted on taobao, a fresh box of wave 9 blind bags. Images of contents, box and card design below:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MLP Merch Blog | MLP Merch Databases

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
Re: Wave 9 BB box found!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 04:10:08 AM »
Am I seeing things? I think the green Pegasus on the 1st row says something like "Sprinkle Medley" and she does look like G1 Medley, so she intrigues me!

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 04:17:41 AM »
More chances to get proper mould Cadence and Fluttershy? SWEET. It looks like only a Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Cadence have the "rainbow power" marks, which is a tad odd (not a fan of them personally, though, so not complaining!). Pity there's no Twilight Sparkle, though =/ I'm surprised they included regular Mr. Cake and Nurse Lemonheart. I thought for sure they'd want you to buy the sets for those.

I'm glad there's a Big Mac in there, though! He's one of the few I'm missing. I wonder if they'll have the same letter code as Wave 8? I hope it's a while before we see these; I don't think Wave 8 is even in the UK yet!
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 04:26:28 AM »
Hm, they've left out Twilight Sparkle!

I'm happy to see some of the older characters back, without wacky gimmicks like the translucency and neon.
:fox:

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 04:41:06 AM »
Hmm, this wave has a lot of reissues/reissues with different moulds. :huh: It's strange that only a few of the characters have the rainbow design too. I'm also puzzled by the inclusion of regular Mr Cake considering that he already comes in a set with his family! The new mould Fluttershy I can understand.
If you consider that the last two waves had a unique trait (translucent/neon) I have to say I'm kind of disappointed in this wave. I do like the normal, non-gimmicky designs but it would be a lot nicer to see some more variety in characters. The universe certainly doesn't need more regular blind bag Pinkie Pies.

Considering that rainbow Dr Whooves/Time Turner, Vinyl Scratch, Applejack and Fluttershy aren't in this wave suggests that they're going to be released in a set. I sincerely hope that they're regular sets and not special ones as the there have been a lot of US exclusives lately and I can see more looming on the horizon. It's prohibitively expensive to import things from the US right now.

I do like Sprinkle Medley though! It's nice to see some different eyes on Green Jewel too. :)
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 04:50:13 AM »
Hmm, this wave has a lot of reissues/reissues with different moulds. :huh: It's strange that only a few of the characters have the rainbow design too. I'm also puzzled by the inclusion of regular Mr Cake considering that he already comes in a set with his family! The new mould Fluttershy I can understand.
If you consider that the last two waves had a unique trait (translucent/neon) I have to say I'm kind of disappointed in this wave. I do like the normal, non-gimmicky designs but it would be a lot nicer to see some more variety in characters. The universe certainly doesn't need more regular blind bag Pinkie Pies.

Considering that rainbow Dr Whooves/Time Turner, Vinyl Scratch, Applejack and Fluttershy aren't in this wave suggests that they're going to be released in a set. I sincerely hope that they're regular sets and not special ones as the there have been a lot of US exclusives lately and I can see more looming on the horizon. It's prohibitively expensive to import things from the US right now.

I do like Sprinkle Medley though! It's nice to see some different eyes on Green Jewel too. :)

I am under the impression that the Elements of Harmony and Cake Family sets aren't exclusives just...taking their sweet time to get here (by the time the last sets got here they were into Wave 2 and the Apple Family had been discontinued >.<) so fingers crossed that they'll just be regular sets and that we'll see them soon (will be interesting to see which theme they go for!). Eventually. Maybe. Please. I think all the fans from non-US countries need to maybe pop Hasbro an email and remind them we exist, and that "EU" exclusives should probably be available in all EU countries, not just a couple...

In agreement on glad they're not translucent or neon. As pretty as some of those were, they look odd in my collection amidst the regular ones xD I hope we'll get a regular BonBon blindbag in the future so I can put her with Lyra without them looking mismatched.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 06:07:32 AM »
This is neat to look at the pictures! I thought they were all going to have some rainbow theme on them though.

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 06:15:01 AM »
Egad that does look like Medley. :shocked:
Defnitely will be getting her and that Cadence.

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 06:17:44 AM »
Not to impressed with the selection in this pack only interested in Medley and the yellow nurse maybe. Super happy they named her like Medley from G1 that is just so amazing! (She doesn't get near enough love and admiration) PLEASE MORE G1 Hasbro! ... in new poses I do't usually buy them unless I really want them or the are in a new pose :)

For Sale Wants

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 06:36:11 AM »
"Lavender Fritter". GROSS!

"Tropical Storm". uhm, I dunno.

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 06:44:39 AM »
Thanks for sharing!

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 06:58:55 AM »
aw yea. Totally ordering this!
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 07:15:00 AM »
Bought  :P and the same seller has pictures of some of the through the looking glass fancy Twilights MIB that I haven't seen before~ (in box at least, I know they have been floating around lose)

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 07:49:20 AM »
Nice! I'm glad these are starting to come out - there's still so many rainbow ponies to come though! A special set?
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

NoodleMore

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 08:03:25 AM »
Thanks for posting this!  I just wish they wouldn't repeat ones that are already released. Do I really need another Noteworthy, etc?!

I'm sure I'll end up getting this set, regardless.  >_<

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal