collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Breyer Collection "Pic Heavy"  (Read 5988 times)

Offline 01mlplover

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Breyer Collection "Pic Heavy"
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 01:33:38 PM »
Nice collection. Those pictures make them look tiny, I might have thought they were classics if its wasn't for Old Timer in the first pic. She's one of my favorites because of the horse on Aristocats.

There is a row of classics in the third pic. They are in front of a row of traditionals though. Theres also a classic shire in the second pic. I wish i could get better pics.....

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 02:21:36 PM »
That's such a beautiful collection! If I made more money I'd love to collect these. They're just so expensive. I wouldn't mind buying a couple that i like. The only Breyer thing I own is the Spirit horse from Stallion of the Cimarron. He has went missing, though. I hope to find him soon.

Im still trying to get my hands on Spirit for a decent price. I have Rain and i just feel that shes not complete without her other half :)

Rain goes for a lot on eBay I noticed. I was wanting to get her but dang....I cannot afford that. I'm surprised at how much my Spirit is going for. I almost consider parting with him if I find him. I think I know where he is. It will just take a while to get to him.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline rearing_palomino164

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 11:34:08 PM »
Love it! I miss collecting breyers. I stopped about 4 years ago. :( ill post what i have left of my collection.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

i just keep them in rows and rows all the way to the very back of the shelves as you can see.

that's not all of them either. all of my prized boxed ones i keep in storage.
someday i'll start collecting again maybe.

That's such a beautiful collection! If I made more money I'd love to collect these. They're just so expensive. I wouldn't mind buying a couple that i like. The only Breyer thing I own is the Spirit horse from Stallion of the Cimarron. He has went missing, though. I hope to find him soon.

Im still trying to get my hands on Spirit for a decent price. I have Rain and i just feel that shes not complete without her other half :)

Rain goes for a lot on eBay I noticed. I was wanting to get her but dang....I cannot afford that. I'm surprised at how much my Spirit is going for. I almost consider parting with him if I find him. I think I know where he is. It will just take a while to get to him.
rain and spirit both do for sure. i actually went online looking for a rain and spirit so i could have doubles, thats how much i like them and i was shocked at the prices. i had a hell of a time finding rain. i got spirit for about $36 when he was first released from a local toy shop. it took me 2 years after buying him to find rain and i paid i think about $50 for her at the same shop. i was lucky. they'd give me discounts too for buying so many breyers from them. best advice is to look for them at a local toy place to see if you can run across them for cheap :). another good place i used to go to is walkaboutfarm.com. their prices are reasonable and ive never had a problem with them and i ordered from them for years.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:01:51 AM by rearing_palomino164 »

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline celticowgirl88

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2012, 10:45:02 PM »
Great collection! You have some beautiful horses :) The chestnut Arab type horse in you first pic, 4th from the left is who I named my first horse, Copper, after because I was moved by the before and after photos that came with the model.
I have a very small collection. I'm always on the lookout for a nice palomino paint model though because they look similar to my horse, Tequila.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:46:53 PM by celticowgirl88 »

Heddwyn ~ Castor

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2012, 11:21:26 PM »
Wow! Your collection is absolutely stunning. I only have one Breyer, and he gets a special spot with my most favoritest ponies. He's gold-plated with pearlized hooves and a signature on his belly. I really love how detailed and lifelike they are.

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2012, 04:15:22 PM »
Lovely! I'd like to collect breyers too, but they're too expensive for me. I might try to get Spirit and Rain though. :)
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline 01mlplover

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2012, 04:20:40 PM »
Thanx everyone for the nice comments! Its a good feeling when someone else appreciates your collection as much as yourself. I dont have much support in the household. They would rather have me sell everything off.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2012, 04:46:54 PM »
Beautiful collection :)

I don't have any Breyers, but someday I'd love to have the Black Beauty trio set.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal