collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First it was Starlight Glimmer...now the search for Pursey Pink!  (Read 7953 times)

Offline StarZetRaven

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Your average G2 collector
    • View Profile
Re: First it was Starlight Glimmer...now the search for Pursey Pink!
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2016, 01:49:41 PM »
Her color scheme heavily reminds me of g2 Trixiebelle (basically just needs a symbol change? Trixiebelle's accessories would look so cute g4-sized on Pursley Pink).
Not sure if she'll turn up here, I haven't heard from any scandinavians about her yet at least.
ladywaterfall.tumblr.com

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2016, 06:01:13 PM »
Still waiting in my neck of the woods, been checking both TRU's and other toy stores, as well as the Mr Toys ebay store, nothing yet. We do Have SG and the normal sized Celestias starting to pop up, so fingers crossed it'll be soon!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

toothless

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2016, 06:41:59 PM »
She has shown up in Singapore as well. And yes! the hair is really bad!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2016, 09:26:10 PM »
Pursey Pink by ☆ Flitter ☆, on Flickr

Not the best pic but I'm happy she's here. I don't think her hair is too terribly bad, still think Buttonbelle's is worse. I'll still try to condition it tomorrow and see how it goes. Yay, for new pony!

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2016, 05:49:01 PM »
Wow, one new pony in forever and she can't be found. I'm done with g4 I think. PP isn't even interesting.

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2016, 07:45:30 PM »
Found Pursey at TRU today! FS Daring Do and Sweet Apple Acres were on clearance, so I snagged them too. ;)
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2016, 03:27:37 PM »
I'll look over here (Isle of Man) and see if they've got the waves ahead of the UK again - we've got Starlight Glimmer because I nabbed one today from the off-chain toyshop!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2016, 03:37:41 PM »
Has anyone seen her OR Starlight in mainland UK shops? The Entertainer said they had her, but she wasn't available for pickup in a 50 mile radius (and I'm not spending £5 on postage for a £5 pony). All the stores just have loads of wave one, or in TRU's case, the first wave of Rainbow Power (where they found those I don't know....) I was hopeful that having two waves with Starlight in would help but...nada
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Baby Crumpet

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Never too many Tex's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2016, 06:49:44 AM »
Has anyone seen her OR Starlight in mainland UK shops? The Entertainer said they had her, but she wasn't available for pickup in a 50 mile radius (and I'm not spending £5 on postage for a £5 pony). All the stores just have loads of wave one, or in TRU's case, the first wave of Rainbow Power (where they found those I don't know....) I was hopeful that having two waves with Starlight in would help but...nada

I found starlight a few weeks ago, around the start of this month I think? I found her in the entertainer. She was the last one left, but they did have a few of the other ones too. This is near the south, if this helps any? I haven't been back yet to look for Pursey Pink. They still had some of the rainbow power and cmm ponies, too.

:glitter: Thank you to Nence and starrynights for my signature and Trinity for my avatar :glitter:
Wishlist

Offline billietallent

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Imma die surrounded by ponies, yarn, and buttons
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2016, 10:14:58 AM »
because the hard to find ponies like Holly Dash and ribbon Starlight Glimmer were found at places like Winners.

That's interesting; I found Holly Dash at Extra Foods. Distribution is so weird! I'm very grateful for Extra Foods/Superstore here, our Walmarts & TRU have seriously pathetic pony sections.

I saw both Starlight & Pursey at Superstore a few days ago, but I had no money to pick them up  :(. I hope there's still a couple there the next time I can go.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2016, 10:34:46 AM »
Well, Starlite and Pursey are still up on Hasbrotoyshop.com, so I suspect they will both have a wide release (as does everything that shows up there).

I think if you can't find her yet, and cant get her from Hasbrotoyshop, just wait and she will pop up.

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2016, 11:19:26 AM »

Nothing in the Oxford central area when I was looking - they are low on stock so I assume they're all waiting for the next toy wave to arrive; none of the previous water cuties or ribbon-hair types were restocked.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2016, 11:46:59 AM »

Nothing in the Oxford central area when I was looking - they are low on stock so I assume they're all waiting for the next toy wave to arrive; none of the previous water cuties or ribbon-hair types were restocked.

You're Oxford-area as well? That's reassuring, I was getting worried I had missed them all :< Boswells is normally the first place to get new ponies but their pony section is a tiny fraction of what it once used to be D: They did have a whole shelf of the ribbon ponies a while ago but....still no Starlight  :cry: I'm going to Milton Keynes soon so I'll have to have a rummage there.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2016, 02:12:06 PM »
Well, Starlite and Pursey are still up on Hasbrotoyshop.com, so I suspect they will both have a wide release (as does everything that shows up there).

I think if you can't find her yet, and cant get her from Hasbrotoyshop, just wait and she will pop up.

Actually, Button Belle hasn't shown up anywhere in my area.  And I don't think it's likely she will at this point.  I buckled and bought her online.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2016, 02:31:52 PM »

I found starlight a few weeks ago, around the start of this month I think? I found her in the entertainer. She was the last one left, but they did have a few of the other ones too. This is near the south, if this helps any? I haven't been back yet to look for Pursey Pink. They still had some of the rainbow power and cmm ponies, too.

I bought my Starlight in Vienna when I was there because I hadn't seen her here, but since then I saw her in Smyths in town. Not seen her in London. For some reason my backwater rural pseudo-hometown often has ponies before the capital. Go figure. Not seen Pursey but not been looking. I am only home occasionally and only in town when I can be bothered to negotiate two buses now the direct bus to Smyths has gone. Entertainer didn't have them. Only the snowglobe that looks like Shady. Flower Wishes?

Im not fussed about Pursey Pink though if I see her I'll mention.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 02:34:07 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal