collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467686 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #3345 on: February 24, 2021, 07:00:16 PM »
Funko is making POPs of the old Candyland characters from the 80s/90s, which is awesome. My complaint: Why is there no “Retro!” edition of the board game itself available for sale? The new Candyland boards are hideous.  -_-
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: February 25, 2021, 05:38:48 AM »
Funko is making POPs of the old Candyland characters from the 80s/90s, which is awesome. My complaint: Why is there no “Retro!” edition of the board game itself available for sale? The new Candyland boards are hideous.  -_-
There was.... I bought it for my family when the Kid was young enough to play...  :)  I think it was an anniversary edition though.
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: February 25, 2021, 06:34:41 AM »

I remember seeing a retro CandyLand at target for quite awhile in the same endcap as ponies. Although that was quite a bit ago. I don't know if it was 80s or 60s tho.
They have this one at Amazon -- https://www.amazon.com/Retro-Candy-Land-1967-Game/dp/B01C3J4DNU/ref=asc_df_B01C3J4DNU

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3348 on: February 25, 2021, 07:43:07 AM »
Dear Job alert website.
Please note, "Russian Studies", "Spanish Studies" and "Chinese Studies" are not search results for Japanese Studies. Those emails are thus spam.
Thank you.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: February 25, 2021, 09:08:21 AM »
Dear Job alert website.
Please note, "Russian Studies", "Spanish Studies" and "Chinese Studies" are not search results for Japanese Studies. Those emails are thus spam.
Thank you.

Didn't you know?  There are only 2 languages in the world.  English and Everything Else.   :silly:

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: February 25, 2021, 09:31:33 AM »
Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong today. :pout:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3351 on: February 25, 2021, 02:55:12 PM »
I guess the rash on my arm is eczema after all, just a really bad case of it. It's breaking out again on my hand too. So itchy!

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3352 on: February 25, 2021, 04:01:42 PM »
Dear Job alert website.
Thank you.

Didn't you know?  There are only 2 languages in the world.  English and Everything Else.   :silly:
Tell me about it ><
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: February 25, 2021, 04:24:22 PM »
Today was a day of meetings about the meeting in regards to the meeting we need to have... LOL
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3354 on: February 25, 2021, 04:45:16 PM »
Sorry to post again so soon but my neighbor has a really annoying (and against the rules) habit of letting her dogs out by themselves, no lead. That's bad enough but to get them to come back she stands below my window, claps her hands, and yells their names. Like? Just put a lead on the fence and hook them up before you open the gate? It's not hard. We did that exact thing for my dog. The clapping is the most irritating thing, it bothers my cat too.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: February 25, 2021, 06:11:54 PM »
There was.... I bought it for my family when the Kid was young enough to play...  :)  I think it was an anniversary edition though.

Was it the cutesy 80s/90s one that had the candy characters (Queen Frostine, Jolly, etc.) on it? If I can find one on Ebay, it might be easier than getting in a bidding war for an original.

I remember seeing a retro CandyLand at target for quite awhile in the same endcap as ponies. Although that was quite a bit ago. I don't know if it was 80s or 60s tho.
They have this one at Amazon -- https://www.amazon.com/Retro-Candy-Land-1967-Game/dp/B01C3J4DNU/ref=asc_df_B01C3J4DNU

Oh yeah, I’d forgotten about the 60s version... It’s charming in its own way (I have a T-shirt with the old art, haha), but I really want to see the version I had growing up. I believe my original copy was sadly destroyed in a flooding incident. :’(
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: February 25, 2021, 07:36:07 PM »
I think I had the same Candyland game as Nemesis. :D  The new version is nothing like the 80'/90's version. 

Last night I noticed a hole in my sheets.  The hole is right where my feet are so of course the hole is much bigger now because my foot got caught in it several times while I was sleeping. :(

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: February 26, 2021, 01:08:22 AM »
I took one of my diamond art pieces to michaels to get it dry mounted and got suckered into a full custom frame. There’s a kid there who insists they can’t dry mount the diamond art due to the heat but that’s bull. I’ve totally had it done before and the diamonds don’t melt. I was curious to know what a frame would cost, and for some reason I went along with it even though it was WAY over priced and more than I wanted to pay. I immediately felt regret but I’d already paid and handed everything over, so I guess it’s getting framed. It’s going to look nice but I just feel....stupid. It might seem silly but I’ve been doing better about standing up for myself and saying no to stuff I don’t need. This feels like such a set back. :(

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: February 26, 2021, 06:44:07 AM »
So mad.

I'm working on an article which is highlighting the struggles of working moms, and the blur between work/home balance due to the pandemic.... and I've been forced to work on my vacation days, and most likely the day I took off to tend to my child's medical needs.

Let alone that's not my job to work on internal articles. .. but "goals" to do "teamwork with other departments".

I sure am one of those 1 in 4 women who just want to quit. dang.. u_u many tears are going to be had over the next week.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #3359 on: February 26, 2021, 08:36:30 AM »
So mad.

I'm working on an article which is highlighting the struggles of working moms, and the blur between work/home balance due to the pandemic.... and I've been forced to work on my vacation days, and most likely the day I took off to tend to my child's medical needs.

Let alone that's not my job to work on internal articles. .. but "goals" to do "teamwork with other departments".

I sure am one of those 1 in 4 women who just want to quit. dang.. u_u many tears are going to be had over the next week.

:hug: Work culture in the US is toxic.

I'm just annoyed in general today. At least its friday
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 09:21:41 AM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal