collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467663 times)

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2835 on: September 17, 2020, 01:28:29 PM »
^ Oi, that must have been quite a scare! Glad he's okay! :D

My complaint is my hair. Lately it just looks like a mop, completely dull and lifeless and ugly. :pout: I eat lots of whole grain bread, nuts, vegetables, I drink water all the time, so I don't know what it is. I haven't been particularly happy lately, I guess it just shows through my hair. :pout:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2836 on: September 17, 2020, 03:29:21 PM »
Every time I go to my parents house I get a headache. Not from them (though sometimes they don't help) but from the house itself.

You know all those headaches I'd wake up with? Hasn't happened since I moved. I seriously think that house is toxic. Mold and rat infested.

So today, to make things worse, my dad was mowing the lawn when I got there, which made my sinuses act up. Plus, it's always so hot in there. I was a sweaty, sneezy, headachy mess. Glad to be back in my apartment but I'm worried about my mom being cooped up all the time. She doesn't even go to the doctor anymore.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: September 17, 2020, 08:01:11 PM »
I got a county wide alert for evac warnings. While not in my county specifically, both cities that did are roughly over half an hour away from us. That's a little too close for my comfort. I hope the happy couple with their dumb baby shower fireworks are squeezed for every last cent.

What kind of mentally bankrupt butt- nuggets think its a grand idea to set off fireworks or whatever in tall dry grass during 100+ degree weather? See we don't have fire season in Cali. Just Dumb People Season.

hope they are slapped with prison or jail time. Because this was super avoidable.

I seriously hope that my area isn't next on the evac list, and I hope the poor folks in Pinion Hills and Wrightwood will be okay and won't end up homeless.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 08:37:02 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2838 on: September 18, 2020, 05:11:21 AM »
That sucks, LAW :( Stay safe (and wishing the people in those near towns good luck as well, hope it passes them by).
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: September 18, 2020, 05:47:29 AM »
That sucks, LAW :( Stay safe (and wishing the people in those near towns good luck as well, hope it passes them by).

We will. We've got some bags packed just in case. :hug: I'm just aggravated that anyone would think this was a good idea. People get dumber and more inconsiderate every year I swear.   :pout:

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: September 18, 2020, 08:21:36 AM »
Once again I have to cover someone else's work.  It's not like I have my own work to do.  Oh wait...yes I do.  Some of it has been waiting for almost a YEAR to get done because every time I think I'm going to get to it, I, once again, have to cover someone else's stuff.  And there are currently people who are scrounging for busy work that refuse to cover this stuff.  But we wouldn't want to interrupt busy work for actual work.  That would just be too much.  Seriously considering calling out for every single one of my desk shifts for the next 3 months just because I can.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: September 18, 2020, 09:02:49 AM »
Once again I have to cover someone else's work.  It's not like I have my own work to do.  Oh wait...yes I do.  Some of it has been waiting for almost a YEAR to get done because every time I think I'm going to get to it, I, once again, have to cover someone else's stuff.  And there are currently people who are scrounging for busy work that refuse to cover this stuff.  But we wouldn't want to interrupt busy work for actual work.  That would just be too much.  Seriously considering calling out for every single one of my desk shifts for the next 3 months just because I can.

:hug:

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2842 on: September 18, 2020, 09:37:42 AM »
I either got glutened or ate something funny, my body is not happy and today was a day that would've been fun at work, too.  :cloud: I always feel so guilty calling out when I don't have a fever even though I would not be able to work without stressing out or falling asleep. I need to teach myself it's okay to take a day off and rest, especially considering how hard this past week has been.

Sig by Starscout <3

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2843 on: September 18, 2020, 10:11:55 AM »
Am over trying to remove sawflies from the gooseberry bushes.

Seriously.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: September 18, 2020, 10:13:03 AM »
I’m so sick of people insisting that all the curtains and windows have to be closed also day every day, so no sunshine or fresh air can get through, because people are VAMPIRES!  It’s too gosh darn dark and depressing!
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: September 18, 2020, 10:29:42 AM »
I got a county wide alert for evac warnings. While not in my county specifically, both cities that did are roughly over half an hour away from us. That's a little too close for my comfort. I hope the happy couple with their dumb baby shower fireworks are squeezed for every last cent.

What kind of mentally bankrupt butt- nuggets think its a grand idea to set off fireworks or whatever in tall dry grass during 100+ degree weather? See we don't have fire season in Cali. Just Dumb People Season.

hope they are slapped with prison or jail time. Because this was super avoidable.

I seriously hope that my area isn't next on the evac list, and I hope the poor folks in Pinion Hills and Wrightwood will be okay and won't end up homeless.

I think the scariest part of this is that those people are reproducing.

And now my mouse at work is starting to poop out so that's not making my work go any faster.   :dumbpc:

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: September 18, 2020, 10:48:20 AM »

Yikes! That is super scary and also what the heck at those people. I'm in Oregon and we're having trouble too. Isn't it just terrible having to wait around to see what happens? I've been on edge. And the smoke  :X

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: September 18, 2020, 10:50:25 AM »

I think the scariest part of this is that those people are reproducing.

And now my mouse at work is starting to poop out so that's not making my work go any faster.   :dumbpc:

Ha!   :lol:

Also bummer about your mouse starting to malfunction.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2848 on: September 19, 2020, 12:43:16 PM »
My sister has a Keurig and got me hooked on coffee. I didn't want one for myself because I think it's too wasteful, so I got a simple Mr. Coffee machine. I just brewed my first batch and it's waaaaaay too weak :lol: I'll have to experiment with the amount.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: September 19, 2020, 03:06:25 PM »

I live in Michigan, and the smoke from the California wildfires has actually been darkening the skies over here. Yikes. I really hope your area will be okay, LaW. :(

I’m having another fun round with medical issues. Currently taking antibiotics (that upset my stomach) for an infection that might not be an infection, but that I need to treat as one to be safe. If it’s not an infection, it could be a number of other problems, all of which seem to require special dietary restrictions. The result? I don’t even know what I should or shouldn’t be eating right now. So many things could be the culprit, nothing seems safe. :/
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal