collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467632 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2400 on: March 27, 2020, 03:26:31 PM »
Thank you I wasn't expecting a solution to my problem and will definitely try it! Sounds really good :heart:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: March 29, 2020, 06:42:07 AM »
I found an old folder with music files from my old MP3 stick that I had back in 2006, I sorted them in a list view by modification date with plans of going on a nostalgia trip, but then it turned out that about a half of them were somehow modified in 2008 and 2009 (possibly by whatever music player I had on my PC at the time) and now I'll never be able to know what was the original order of when I first listened to these songs :yikes:
Inka Dinka Doo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: March 29, 2020, 12:24:32 PM »
My kids for my online classes  REFUSING TO SPEAK. The classes have 16-20 kids but the platform only allows you to see 6 of them at a time so they rest are off screen. you can not see or hear them

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: April 01, 2020, 11:17:26 AM »
Had to deal with another tedious day of pointlessly lingering around work, achieving nothing, and having far too much time to dwell on the entirely unethical nature of the whole thing (far too much to unpack here, and probably more a WYP topic, so I'll leave it out). The boss is staying home and hasn't contacted any of us for days, so we have no idea what's going on in the wake of all our work having dropped off, there is genuinely no acceptable reason for us all to still be going in, especially with the lockdown in place. It's irresponsible and potentially putting people's health at risk, and I don't want to be involved in such scummy, shady business.
I'm definitely looking for a new job that I can do in better conscience once life is a bit more normal; at the moment, I'm just trying to focus on the thought that going to work at this completely worthless and ethically bereft job is just what I need to do to survive in the meantime but it is really exacerbating my anxiety issues. :pout:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: April 01, 2020, 11:44:17 AM »
I think I accidentally triggered an asthma attack by putting my head down too far while I was working on something.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: April 01, 2020, 06:50:43 PM »
It just dawned on me that Easter is in 11 days. Can't order stuff online because it would take too long to get here. I am going to have to go to the store soon anyway, so I'll be able to get some stuff (hopefully.)
You may think that as teens they'd understand if I blew it off but this is the last year with both kids. My oldest will miss out on so much this year so I feel like making a bit of effort to let him be a kid for a few more months.

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #2406 on: April 02, 2020, 10:33:43 PM »
All this extra handwashing and sanatizing is making my hand eczema flare up :(.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2407 on: April 03, 2020, 12:19:18 AM »

I relate. My hand is red raw. I am trying to swap in moisturiser soap because apparently they are no less effective than antibac.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: April 03, 2020, 06:08:07 AM »

I relate. My hand is red raw. I am trying to swap in moisturiser soap because apparently they are no less effective than antibac.

I can also relate. My hands are becoming raw too.

Ponyfan

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2409 on: April 03, 2020, 10:49:04 AM »

Ponyfan

I had to wear gloves to go to the local store this morning (the actually having to go to the store is another trivial complaint but it was at least basically deserted and the store is taking seriously all the safety precautions so I guess it was okay). In any case these gloves and my hands don't get along, so my right hand currently looks like something mauled it along the thumb line and around the wrist.

At least Dad was ready with the wipes when I got home so I could wipe down the stuff I bought and such. It's a related note but I feel like I'm having to be super hyper vigilant because my parents are in the high risk categories and that's also pretty stressful. That includes my reasoning for not wanting to go to the shop, and if we hadn't needed bread, tomatoes (and milk, which apparently is essential, I wouldn't know, I wouldn't drink it if you paid me) I would not have gone just to get a tv magazine and a lottery ticket :P
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: April 03, 2020, 11:28:03 AM »
This time I wanted to prepare a little so looked up some dried foods on eBay. Cheap???? NO CHANCE!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Still, for a milk-lover like myself the milk powder was a major boon. That at least will help me eke out what fresh I can get...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: April 03, 2020, 12:38:13 PM »
 :mad: My neck and shoulders are sore from having to shovel out of a huge dump of snow we just got

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: April 03, 2020, 01:11:26 PM »

Ponyfan

I had to wear gloves to go to the local store this morning (the actually having to go to the store is another trivial complaint but it was at least basically deserted and the store is taking seriously all the safety precautions so I guess it was okay). In any case these gloves and my hands don't get along, so my right hand currently looks like something mauled it along the thumb line and around the wrist.

At least Dad was ready with the wipes when I got home so I could wipe down the stuff I bought and such. It's a related note but I feel like I'm having to be super hyper vigilant because my parents are in the high risk categories and that's also pretty stressful. That includes my reasoning for not wanting to go to the shop, and if we hadn't needed bread, tomatoes (and milk, which apparently is essential, I wouldn't know, I wouldn't drink it if you paid me) I would not have gone just to get a tv magazine and a lottery ticket :P

I'm allergic to rubber and latex and have to be really careful about gloves. Before many places went latex free I had to request that people not use latex gloves when they were going to do something like draw blood. My mom still uses rubber gloves to do dishes and even if I just brush up against the glove I will start to itch and get red. I also have to be careful what soaps I use as certain ones will irritate my hands.

I don't drink milk either.

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2413 on: April 03, 2020, 01:14:32 PM »
I discovered one of my favorite shows (Hoarding: Buried Alive) has all seasons on Amazon Prime. I binged seasons 1 and 2 yesterday and wanted to continue today but the internet is acting up and the stream keeps getting interrupted.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #2414 on: April 03, 2020, 11:18:38 PM »
Omg! I feel for all of you! Dry itchy hands is its own level of h*ll I would say :crazy:. I have a really powerful steroid creme I can use so my hands still looks like normal hands, they just itch like crazy. Luckily I have tons of moisturising hand creme and is off for a couple of days not where I most likely will stay indoors and can keep the washing to a minimum.

Ponyfan, I'm allergic to latex and rubberglows as well. We got some latex glows to use at work because the hand sanatizers are almost up but I got red just touching those -_-.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal