collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467662 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2370 on: March 23, 2020, 08:22:45 AM »
We watched my nephew for three days while his mom was in the hospital having a new baby.  When we dropped him off at his home, we were not allowed in or to hold the new baby (understandable) but when my nephew wanted to hug us all goodbye, his parents told him he couldn't.  Um, we just spent three days cuddling, hugging and playing with him.  How is a hug outside his house going to give him the corona virus that none of us have?  It was super annoying.

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: March 23, 2020, 08:46:35 AM »
The photoshop file i was working on (Bratzillaz wish list) become corrupted after a power outage. Now all the images i saved are gone
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: March 23, 2020, 10:05:22 AM »
The photoshop file i was working on (Bratzillaz wish list) become corrupted after a power outage. Now all the images i saved are gone

Can you right click the file and restore a previous version?  You might lose a little bit but you might be able to get most of it back that way.  If you can get the file to come up again as a previous version you just have to "Save As" to resave it without being corrupted.

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: March 24, 2020, 12:10:42 PM »
Humidity is currently 20% inside the house, normally I like dry air, but this isn't fun anymore. >_< I just changed the sheets on the bed, and everything was crackling so bloody hard that it actually hurt. A LOT. :cry:

Sometimes I really can't stand being short and fat. >_< Well, I never enjoy it (especially the fat part), but sometimes the confrontation is too much. I bought this lovely blouse, but those things NEVER sit right on me! Anything with an accentuated waistline looks stupid on me. If I were thin, I'd just buy a small size and everything would be cool. But nooo, I need the biggest size, which is also about a mile longer than the smallest size, so the waistline falls pretty much on my hips... :pout:
If it makes you feel any better, a lot of the models and famous people have those clothes tailored to fit them exactly--basically, if they were buying it off the rack, it wouldn't fit them properly either. My understanding is they buy a shirt 1-2 sizes too big, then take it to a tailor/seamstress and have it altered to fit perfectly. So, even if you were a small size (and I'm in the same boat you are, as far as that goes), chances are the off-the-rack stuff still won't fit properly. :shrug:

That does make it a little better. Thanks! :happy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline Ponyfan

• MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: March 24, 2020, 12:29:43 PM »
I have a headache and I think I have a fever.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2375 on: March 24, 2020, 04:07:33 PM »
As the day goes on just feel worse and worse.

Plus my niece had a friend over. Whyyyyyyy??? Go away. There is a pandemic. GO. HOME.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2376 on: March 24, 2020, 04:11:57 PM »
Mum complaining all evening about losing a future delivery slot because sister phoned and it timed out. Sister basically unhelpful leaving me to deal with the backlash. As if I am not stressed enough.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: March 24, 2020, 05:06:25 PM »
Mum complaining all evening about losing a future delivery slot because sister phoned and it timed out. Sister basically unhelpful leaving me to deal with the backlash. As if I am not stressed enough.

:hug:

I have another headache or maybe it’s the same one returning. :(

Ponyfan

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: March 24, 2020, 05:32:42 PM »

Ponyfan

Maybe you need an early night with something relaxing??

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: March 25, 2020, 12:27:37 AM »
I have really bad teeth and one is starting to break and crumble in my mouth and it hurts and there's no way I'm doing a dentist right now... bit freaked. hopefully have enough meds to get me through the next month or so if I eat careful. @_@ time to make a new chart to keep track of what I'm taking and when...

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #2380 on: March 25, 2020, 01:25:56 AM »
Me and Hubby got our Animal Crossing Games yesterday. Unfortunaly once you set one up, you can't transfer it to another console (yet) and since I am wanting my own Switch Lite (the coral one) which is released next month I can't play until then unless I want to loose everything and start over again :pout: It was fun to watch hubby played tho.. (not really)

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: March 25, 2020, 01:43:10 PM »

Ponyfan

Maybe you need an early night with something relaxing??

My headache finally went away. It’s been a while since I had a headache that lasted 2 days.

I was just on hold for over 13 minutes. I know a lot of places  are overwhelmed right now but  there was absolute silence on the line during that time. No “please continue to hold” or “thank you for your patience”  I will try again tomorrow.

Ponyfan

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: March 25, 2020, 01:55:27 PM »
Ponyfan, I hope you feel better soon!

The Prime Minister of the UK said we could go out once a day (solo or with current household occupants) for exercise. I go out for a run, I run 3 days a week and I stay home to do my strength exercises 3 times a week. Going out is precious gift at the moment, I am not taking it for granted.

It really annoys me when I see people not bothering to keep their distance at the moment; the path gets quite narrow near our local lake and I saw a small crowd spread across rather then walking single-file past other people. I had to walk through bushes to keep a safe distance.

I have a run scheduled for tomorrow, I am thinking of driving to a park with a wide, open space so that I can keep an eye open for other people. According to Google Maps and the distance measuring tool, one circuit around the park is just a smidge over 1km, so that's a decent "track" size to run.

Right, that's my plan for tomorrow, woe betide anyone who crosses my path!!  :lol:  :throw:

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: March 25, 2020, 03:10:50 PM »
That is one thing that is a blessing from being here because there really aren't many people roaming around most of the time. Although when we went out the other day we avoided the local popular places people go to walk dogs/hang out/enjoy nature, because we thought everyone would be there.

People tend to emerge here more in the afternoon as well, so we're going out in a morning.

My only concern is that there are three of us going walking and that could be misconstrued as a 'gathering'. But we live together right now - I just don't want to have to get close to anyone to prove it with ID.

I admit that I'm never the most passionate person about being in close contact with other people, but right now I have zero interest in even being on the same path as them.

And while I'm complaining - everyone in this house coughs as a matter of course. Mum has to cough in the mornings as physio for her lung condition. Dad has asthma. I have allergies. We cough. And now every time one of us coughs we're washing hands...which means our hands are horribly dry right now :/

(NB these are not dry coughs xD)

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 03:12:46 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2384 on: March 25, 2020, 04:42:59 PM »
I have really bad teeth and one is starting to break and crumble in my mouth and it hurts and there's no way I'm doing a dentist right now... bit freaked. hopefully have enough meds to get me through the next month or so if I eat careful. @_@ time to make a new chart to keep track of what I'm taking and when...

Same here! When I flossed yesterday a whole chunk came out from the back of one of my bottom teeth. Totally freaked me out! It doesn't hurt thankfully but it sure feels weird.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal