collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467664 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2100 on: November 15, 2019, 09:21:23 AM »
I'm very frustrated with this chapter of Stats and it feels like everything is crashing in on me emotionally. I'm worn out, my appetite is poor, my PMS is starting, and everything just feels like too much. Maybe when the PMS clears up in a week I'll feel better, but right now I just want to stay home and mope in bed.  :shrug: It's always so hard to tell how much of it is my actual anxiety and how much of it is my hormones.
I just have to survive this week and then next week, and then it'll be Thanksgiving break. But then it's final crunch time, so I'm not sure if that's a positive.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: November 17, 2019, 12:59:29 PM »
I'm trying not to be ticked. I bought my kid 40 bucks in eshop cards and she lost all three of them on our way home. Went all the way back to the store to look n couldn't find em.  She felt really bad about it, so I lied n told her it was okay and not to worry...but it was 40 bucks down the drain n that's not chump change for us. So yeah, secretly, I'm still really ticked.

*sigh*  -_-
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 01:13:52 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: November 17, 2019, 01:36:51 PM »
I've finished my serving of flaming hot Cheetos, but I want more  :pout:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: November 17, 2019, 01:37:51 PM »
I'm trying not to be ticked. I bought my kid 40 bucks in eshop cards and she lost all three of them on our way home. Went all the way back to the store to look n couldn't find em.  She felt really bad about it, so I lied n told her it was okay and not to worry...but it was 40 bucks down the drain n that's not chump change for us. So yeah, secretly, I'm still really ticked.

*sigh*  -_-

I'm sorry that happened Leave a Whisper. :sad:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: November 17, 2019, 02:45:35 PM »

*sigh*  -_-

I'm sorry that happened Leave a Whisper. :sad:

Ponyfan

:hug:

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: November 18, 2019, 06:57:24 PM »
Had a successful thrifting session yesterday... or so we thought. I'm putting it in spoilers due to a blood mention.

Spoiler
My youngest brother picked up an excellent copy of Ian Falconer's Olivia at the thrift store yesterday. It was beautiful, thing looked brand new!
...Until we brought it home, turned it over and found a small amount of dried blood on the dust jacket. Further inspection found more on the last page; someone must have gotten a paper cut while handling it. We threw it away. :(

Mimic on MLPTP

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2106 on: November 19, 2019, 08:14:21 AM »
I don't know what is going on with the machines in this house but everything is acting haywire today. My tablet pen wasn't responding for no good reason. Despite not indicting it was low, my phone cut off in the middle of an important call. The printer is plain not working, it says it's connected to the network ok but all the computers say it's offline - no clue how to fix it. It took two tries to get my desktop running. The taskbar stopped responding immediately (which might be a Win 10 update glitch?) and then it kept kicking me offline. Seems to be working fine now... for now.

I'm scared to use anything else that has a circuit board  >_<

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: November 19, 2019, 09:21:53 AM »
Those bozos lost my id in the mail. Now I hafta go back tomorrow and get a replacement, for my replacement.  >_<

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2108 on: November 19, 2019, 11:04:02 PM »
Mouse (my cat) is peeing on the carpet by accident. I bought a third litter box to keep in my bedroom because her and our other cat don't get along and I wanted her to have a fully stocked safe space. This litter box is different from the other two. It must be shorter since when she tries to pee in the corner it just sails right over the edge. It wasn't expensive, only like 8 bucks on Amazon but now I have to get carpet cleaner and put down a towel or something until I get another one. I guess I should measure it and make sure it's the same height as the old ones.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: November 20, 2019, 04:53:20 AM »
I ordered an item from Amazon Saturday and it still hasn't shipped yet. I know I'm being too impatient because it's an item I'm really looking forward to getting but it feels like all of my other Amazon orders shipped fast even though I'm not a prime member but this one seems to be moving very slowly. Maybe it will ship today.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: November 20, 2019, 07:37:46 AM »
If one more customer licks their fingers before giving me money I am going to SCREAM  :enraged:

I've been having nightmares for two weeks, I just want them to stooppppp

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: November 20, 2019, 07:48:49 AM »
Mouse (my cat) is peeing on the carpet by accident. I bought a third litter box to keep in my bedroom because her and our other cat don't get along and I wanted her to have a fully stocked safe space. This litter box is different from the other two. It must be shorter since when she tries to pee in the corner it just sails right over the edge. It wasn't expensive, only like 8 bucks on Amazon but now I have to get carpet cleaner and put down a towel or something until I get another one. I guess I should measure it and make sure it's the same height as the old ones.

Oh ugh. That sucks.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: November 20, 2019, 01:42:51 PM »
On the train to London this morning, I was sat in a 2-seater, facing the opposite way to the motion of the train (I prefer facing where I am going + looking out of the window when travelling alone) anyway, for half of the journey all I could hear was some gross guy snuffling and grunting, honestly, it was animalistic! BLOW YOUR NOSE, MISTER!

When folks got off the train half-way through the journey, I managed to move away from Mr Grunt to a table seat. Ah yes. Peace.

Then...

3 other random folks came and sat with me. The guy next to me was breathing heavily and I could smell his very stale garlic breath.  :X  (I enjoy garlic, but this was rancid)

Then, a warm waft of another stench... was is bad BO? No. A woman 3 seats from me was eating a hot Greggs meal of some sort, it involved onions and stunk. BAD. I must have pulled a face in disgust as the woman caught my eye, but continued to chomp through.

I got my puzzle book out and sweated it out with some suguru  :cool:

Arrrgh! Stinky, noisy people on trains!!! 

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: November 24, 2019, 03:39:56 AM »
I have tried FOUR times to superglue my Funko Princess Luna's tail back on, but it just won't stick! I know you need to hold it in place while it attaches, but it doesn't seem to be taking at all!

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: November 25, 2019, 07:16:32 AM »
I send messages to multiple arena members and and I got zero replies. The messages are weeks old by now! It was to help both of them so no help for you I guess. i can even see they have been online too.
Also same with someone on Instagram. Just plain not replying on my comment. Again same situation with my job. I ask for a colleague for help, nothing. My boss asks another for help. nothing. my boss is also a hot mess sometimes. Spelling mistakes in multiple e-mails, addressing me with the wrong name, asking me near impossible stuff...Anything for pony money I assume...
Lover of Windwhistler

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal