collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467663 times)

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #1620 on: May 30, 2019, 07:06:02 AM »
It's only going to get hotter... :hot: 🔥 🌞 🔥
This...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: May 30, 2019, 09:25:30 AM »
I’m concerned about a problem a loved one has (out of respect for them and their wishes, I cannot go into detail)... I’m so worried, I actually feel physically sick. :(
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: May 31, 2019, 04:29:55 AM »
This is about the visibility of handling time on ebay. long rant.
Spoiler
It's been 3 business days, going on 4, and my buyer is asking me if I'm going to ship yet. I'm nervous my buyer is going to dock stars because they are asking me questions. They will end up getting their item 1 week after buying the item. I don't think this is long at all.

It bothers me so much that eBay sets this unrealistic expectation for shipping. Amazon and big box stores ALSO have 3-5 business days for handling. But people on ebay think they need to get their item yesterday. (And I blame this on ebay).

I literally can't do anything about shipping Tuesday-Thursday because I leave the house at 5am and come home at 7pm. My post office doesn't have a drop off. And it's been rainy so I'm not leaving the package out for pick up.

I'm also just bitter about this auction because I goofed in the ebay app and it listed my item with free shipping -- when I was attempting to charge shipping. So I'm literally selling this at a loss.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: June 02, 2019, 06:02:05 AM »
What's with the dang wind lately? No matter what type of weather it is, there's SO. MUCH. WIND. It's 32℃ today, and all my stuff still flies through the house when I open a window. I know I should be happy with this, because usually there's no breeze at all when it's hot, but this is a tad bit much. :pout:

I’m concerned about a problem a loved one has (out of respect for them and their wishes, I cannot go into detail)... I’m so worried, I actually feel physically sick. :(

I obviously don't know what's going on, but I'm so sorry. :( I wish you lots of strength and light! :hug:

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: June 02, 2019, 09:12:37 AM »
The sibilance on certain modern records is bugging me a bit at the moment. Normally I can gloss over it and just enjoy the music but when you hear "your voissse like the sssound of sssirensss to a houssse on fire, you're sssaving me", it's quite noticeable... :blink:

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: June 02, 2019, 09:26:15 AM »

I obviously don't know what's going on, but I'm so sorry. :( I wish you lots of strength and light! :hug:

Thank you. :hug: There’s just... been a LOT going on and I’m worried the stress is starting to really take a toll on this loved one. We talked the other day, and I think they’re beginning to move in a more positive direction, so that’s good. I’m just hoping things let up for them soon.
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1626 on: June 02, 2019, 12:56:28 PM »
So one of the academic organisations I'm a member of has an essay competition in which you write about the pros and cons of the field and so on.

It really shouldn't be hard to write 3000 words on that. That's a tiny amount of words.

The problem is that although I know what I want to say, my brain won't say it in an intelligent way.

I don't *have* to write this, or enter it, but I kind of wanted to. As it stands right now, though, I don't know that it's going to happen. The deadline is next week...

I think I used up all my academic brain cells.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: June 03, 2019, 06:57:19 AM »
Thank you. :hug: There’s just... been a LOT going on and I’m worried the stress is starting to really take a toll on this loved one. We talked the other day, and I think they’re beginning to move in a more positive direction, so that’s good. I’m just hoping things let up for them soon.

I hope so too, at least it's a good sign that things are taking a postive turn! Stay strong! :hug:

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: June 03, 2019, 04:16:49 PM »
I had to get two MRIs done today. Certainly a little stressful, and it was my very first time. However, they weren't really the problem. The lady at the desk asked if I needed to go to the bathroom and I had already seen that it wasn't a private one and I didn't feel like going there, so I said "No". Then the MRI tech (or whatever you call them) asked me the same question and, again, the bathroom back there wasn't private so I said "No". I was wondering why I was getting asked this so much, like it was something that I *had* to do before getting my MRIs.

I quickly learned why. It was awful, and I still wouldn't budge and use it when the MRI tech came back in before the second MRI to check on me and let me get up for a minute. The second MRI was the worst. It just kept on going on and on and on and on and I was like "When will this stop?! I can't do this anymore!"

I really didn't have to go to the bathroom that much before the MRIs. It just flared up suddenly. Geez. Hopefully if I ever have to do an MRI again I'll have gotten over these issues of mine. >.<

|My Collection|

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1629 on: June 03, 2019, 11:32:57 PM »
I've gotten chafes on both feet from shoes I've had a pretty long time.. And it's raining outside so I have a limited set of shoes that are waterproof and I need to get to work and I'm just dreading it.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: June 05, 2019, 12:22:49 PM »
Apparently my name is very difficult. Yesterday someone called me Melissa, earlier someone called me Miranda. Neither of the two is even CLOSE to my name. It does start with an M, but that's all. Losers. :pout:

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: June 05, 2019, 04:34:12 PM »
Apparently my name is very difficult. Yesterday someone called me Melissa, earlier someone called me Miranda. Neither of the two is even CLOSE to my name. It does start with an M, but that's all. Losers. :pout:

I can relate. Google thinks my name is a spelling error. I put it in one time as I wanted to find my scholar page quickly without ploughing through the whole university website and it came up with the "did you mean...?" message.

My trivial complaint - how is it that my room gets more cluttered and untidy when I'm home, yet I don't remember doing anything to make it that way??

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: June 07, 2019, 01:20:17 AM »
Ugh, that's so annoying! It's nice to have a slightly different name, but the hassle it can give you... Mine isn't even unusual, just spelled differently. Maybe the unusual letter is what's throwing people. They see a letter they don't expect, and their brain short-circuits. And don't get me started on my last name... It's an English name, Dutch people can't handle that. :P And now that I am married it has only gotten worse, because my married name is foreign too. It would be so much easier to just be called  Truus Jansen or something (stereotype/typical old Dutch name). XD

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: June 07, 2019, 03:46:23 AM »
My name is also an alt spelling of a regular name. So I am alwats asked if it is a mistake...or people 'correct' it to the common version even if the actual spelling is in my message to them...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: June 07, 2019, 05:06:38 AM »
With my name, people either seem to be able to spell it right, OR pronounce it right. Nobody seems capable of both

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal