collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467631 times)

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #1380 on: January 22, 2019, 06:09:48 PM »
I had a POTS flare today, my heart rate has been all over the place...

Aww Safflower I'm so sorry that happened, it sounds awful! I hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm thinking about heading back to the doctor's since this infection still hasn't left my system and I'm getting a little worried  :(

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: January 22, 2019, 06:27:13 PM »
Thanks Sundance :hug: It should be better by tomorrow. I'm really sorry your infection hasn't gone away, that's not good :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: January 22, 2019, 06:33:23 PM »
Thanks Sundance :hug: It should be better by tomorrow. I'm really sorry your infection hasn't gone away, that's not good :(

You're welcome and thank you too! :hug:
It's a bit better than last week but it's been 8 weeks now since it started so something is not right  :sick:

Offline Safflower

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: January 22, 2019, 06:37:50 PM »

It's a bit better than last week but it's been 8 weeks now since it started so something is not right  :sick:
Yeesh, I hate stubborn things like that! I hope it gets better soon, it must be frustrating :(

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: January 22, 2019, 06:53:42 PM »

Yeesh, I hate stubborn things like that! I hope it gets better soon, it must be frustrating :(

Me too it's a really stubborn little virus XD, the doctor told me I couldn't be prescribed medication for another two weeks (last time I went) since my anxiety may be the cause of the infection taking so long to leave. So hopefully if I go back they'll give me something, my throat is killing me so much from coughing.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1385 on: January 23, 2019, 05:53:57 AM »
@Strawberry Sundance - with the number of things going around at this time of year, maybe you're reinfecting yourself -ie picking up something else while your immune system is already down. Hope it gets better soon :(

There's no possibility it could be some kind of allergy?

My trivial complaint - I feel like I'm almost at the final hurdle with my thesis, and yet there feels like there's so much more work I should be doing.

And I have to rewatch a black and white japanese movie that I didn't really enjoy watching last year, in order to teach it next week...because my convener decided it would be discussed in tutorial and lecture, not just lecture...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 05:55:41 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: January 24, 2019, 12:12:00 PM »
My boyfriend is a really good guy and I love him, but he wants to go to dinner and told me to wear something nice, because I never want to look good for him anymore.

I know I'm not pretty like other girls, or as slim as I used to be, but he never acknowledges me when I do make an effort. But that girl over there has long, beautiful hair, and that one is cute, and why don't you dress like that in short skirts and high boots?

Well GEE! I wonder why I don't dress up for you anymore. And he tells me, "Stop! Your ticking me off!"  and "You always take it as an attack on you."

So I'm not allowed to be butthurt when he compliments other girls to me, but how dare I make him mad by pointing it out?   :mad:

Its one of the few things about him that really grinds my gears.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 12:14:47 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: January 24, 2019, 03:03:10 PM »
I'm so sorry Leave a Whisper. :hug:

I've had classmates give me backhanded compliments all through school like "But you'd look so pretty without glasses"

I had a bad today today but can't talk to a really good friend about it because she is going through something that is a lot more important than venting about my bad day.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: January 24, 2019, 03:04:14 PM »
My boyfriend is a really good guy and I love him, but he wants to go to dinner and told me to wear something nice, because I never want to look good for him anymore.

I know I'm not pretty like other girls, or as slim as I used to be, but he never acknowledges me when I do make an effort. But that girl over there has long, beautiful hair, and that one is cute, and why don't you dress like that in short skirts and high boots?

Well GEE! I wonder why I don't dress up for you anymore. And he tells me, "Stop! Your ticking me off!"  and "You always take it as an attack on you."

So I'm not allowed to be butthurt when he compliments other girls to me, but how dare I make him mad by pointing it out?   :mad:

Its one of the few things about him that really grinds my gears.

What would his reaction be if you started commenting on other guys and making similar comparisons?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: January 24, 2019, 04:44:22 PM »
@Strawberry Sundance - with the number of things going around at this time of year, maybe you're reinfecting yourself -ie picking up something else while your immune system is already down. Hope it gets better soon :(

There's no possibility it could be some kind of allergy?

Thank you Taffeta :hug:
That could be a possibility especially this time of year and since I'm on the bus/train 4 times a week (others may have something)
It could possibly be an allergy but I don't know if I'm allergic to anything, I've never had trouble in the past.

Another complaint- Had to get Spotify, seems my phone enjoys skipping songs a few seconds before the end or randomly pausing before the end  :pout:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 04:52:40 PM by StrawberrySundance »

Offline Safflower

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: January 24, 2019, 06:18:37 PM »
I partially dislocated my ankle! It didn't hurt and I popped it back in place, but it's definitely happened before and I just haven't realized it :blink: I did some research into what a subluxation feels like, so when I got a sharp pain in my ankle from walking (which is exactly how it was described...) I moved it and felt (and heard) it pop back.

Offline BubbleTea

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Must Collect Horses
« Reply #1391 on: January 24, 2019, 06:58:36 PM »
Pencils keep disappearing from me. It's scary.
Sigs by SquarePeg and starrynights
:nerdy: :nerdy: :nerdy:

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: January 25, 2019, 09:56:29 AM »
The knuckle-draggers that plague the industrial sector. They just operate on a level of "I want to do a thing and noone else matters".
For very good reason, we have an entry way with a big ol' sign stating that only members of staff are allowed in the factory but apparently that doesn't apply to this one super important meathead bloke. He didn't announce why he was here or anything, or ask to speak to the manager, just strode in and was like "I've got my pallet truck here" - what do you want me to do? A flaming backflip? I've got a pallet truck too! I asked him what he was there for because he could be literally anybody and he just repeated "I've got my pallet truck." Uh. Yeah. I know. I heard you. That doesn't tell me why you're coming into our factory without permission.
It keeps happening as well, there have been too many times that I've answered the door and asked "Can you wait here while I fetch the manager?" and they just come wandering on in. That's not waiting in the entry way really, is it.  :pout:

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: January 25, 2019, 02:48:34 PM »
Argh. Ended up getting sick. u_u

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: January 25, 2019, 04:09:31 PM »
That week when you see exactly FOUR of your registered students across tutorials for one history unit, and only ONE of the absent students bothered to email in.

There are still some students taking this unit that I have yet to meet. For a unit that began in OCTOBER.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 04:12:03 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal