collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire  (Read 39568 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 07:08:17 AM »
I was somewhat excited, but now my excitement has sort of disappeared. Apparently I'm not the only one either, as I've had a handful of friends cancel their pre-orders. I still have my $1 pre-order card from Target but I'm on the fence about the game. Gen 3 was/is one of my least favorite generations, and there are maybe one or two new Mega Evolutions that I have an interest in this time around. Needless to say, I'm more excited for a possible Z version or a whole new generation.

So we'll see...

I'm really hoping I'll have fun with this game (if I do decide to buy it). I do love Pokemon, and I've been a fan since Red and Blue were first released here in the US, but I remember the disappointment I felt when I tried playing one of the gen 3 games for the first time. Perhaps a remake will make Hoenn a little more likable for me. Hopefully the demo codes will be sent soon, so I can start making my judgement then.

Give me Mega Flygon and Mega Milotic and I will be 100% sold on these games!  :lol:

OMG I NEED MEGA MILOTIC IN MEH LIFE!!!!!!!!! Pffsshhh.... and theres still NO bootie Milotic plushies on evilbay Ren! *pouts* We need to bug the bootie plush companies.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 07:25:32 AM »
OMG I NEED MEGA MILOTIC IN MEH LIFE!!!!!!!!! Pffsshhh.... and theres still NO bootie Milotic plushies on evilbay Ren! *pouts* We need to bug the bootie plush companies.
FOR REAL! I'm almost tempted to commission someone to make a Milotic plush for me, but I'm still holding out hope that it'll get a Mega Evolution and thus we'll get a plush of that in the future. A GIRL CAN DREAM!

We can get that company that's been making those pretty sweet MLP and Pokemon knock-off plushies for a while now. I have a Goodra from them on the way to me in the mail.  :lol:

Also, hoping to get the demo code for the new games today! I meant to bring my 3DS to work with me (in case the email came while I'm here) but I didn't charge it so it was dead when I woke up this morning. Oops!
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 07:26:59 AM »
I will be so mad if there is no Mega Milotic.
Gimme a Mega Farfetch'd while we are at it, too.  :cry: If Beedrill was worthy of getting a Mega, so should Farfetch'd.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 07:28:36 AM by MilkyTaroMochi »
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 07:32:15 AM »
Heck, gimme a Mega Farfetch'd while we are at it.  :cry:
I second the Mega Farfetch'd idea. It's not a Pokemon I normally use, but I feel like it'd be awesome if it had a Mega evolution.
I also have a friend who might have a heart-attack if that ever happens. He loves Farfetch'd.

Right now I'm sorta happy that there's a chance there will be a Mega Froslass in the future, since Glalie got a mega. Froslass has always been one of my favorites.
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2014, 07:37:49 AM »
Heck, gimme a Mega Farfetch'd while we are at it.  :cry:
I second the Mega Farfetch'd idea. It's not a Pokemon I normally use, but I feel like it'd be awesome if it had a Mega evolution.
I also have a friend who might have a heart-attack if that ever happens. He loves Farfetch'd.

Right now I'm sorta happy that there's a chance there will be a Mega Froslass in the future, since Glalie got a mega. Froslass has always been one of my favorites.
I love Farfetch'd as well. I have a huge soft spot for that pokemon and always wondered why it keeps getting skipped for evolutions,...but Tangela and Nosepass gets evolutions.  :mad:

Oh I would love to see a Mega Froslass. I bet she would look all pretty and elegant.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2014, 07:49:50 AM »
I love Farfetch'd as well. I have a huge soft spot for that pokemon and always wondered why it keeps getting skipped for evolutions,...but Tangela and Nosepass gets evolutions.  :mad:

Oh I would love to see a Mega Froslass. I bet she would look all pretty and elegant.
Ugh, Nosepass. My fiance and I were talking about Pokemon that we'd like to wipe from existence and that one was on my list. It's just...ugh.

For Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, I just had a handful of mega evolutions that I was hoping for: Milotic, Flygon, Dragonite, Hydreigon, and maybe a few more 5th gen Pokemon. There are some 6th gen Pokemon that I'd like to see get mega evolutions, but that probably won't happen until the next gen or at least a Z version.

Also hoping that all of the starters will have mega evolutions at some point!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2014, 10:28:27 AM »
Has anyone received their code in the newsletter? I haven't gotten the newsletter yet :(
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2014, 10:33:06 AM »
Has anyone received their code in the newsletter? I haven't gotten the newsletter yet :(

I haven't either. =(

I did sign up yesterday just in time, though. xD (literally didn't even know how to get the demo or the deadline until yesterday)

Just to note, I read on another forum that someone contacted support and the emails are coming out in batches, and apparently some might take a week or more to arrive. D:

|My Collection|

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2014, 10:36:06 AM »
Still no code, and I had been signed up for their newsletters for a few months.
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2014, 10:42:01 AM »
Ftom what i have gathered, they are being sent out in batches every ten minutes.
If you use g-mail, it will show up in the promotions section of your email when it arrives.

Plus, thee will be future ways of getting demo codes , such as buying Pokemon Trading Card Game and/or Pokemon Puzzle Challenge (the GBC one, not the N64 one) from the eShop when it comes out.

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2014, 10:47:48 AM »

Ugh, Nosepass. My fiance and I were talking about Pokemon that we'd like to wipe from existence and that one was on my list. It's just...ugh.

LOL, there have been a few that I've come across where I have to ask "Nintendo, what were you, um, imbibing on that day?" :blink: :P
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2014, 11:09:32 AM »
LOL, there have been a few that I've come across where I have to ask "Nintendo, what were you, um, imbibing on that day?" :blink: :P
Haha, yes! I really need to dig up the list that I made. It's just a few Pokemon, but I still have to question how they made it into the games.
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2014, 11:15:47 AM »
Haha, yes! I really need to dig up the list that I made. It's just a few Pokemon, but I still have to question how they made it into the games.
Truth be told, I feel this way about a good chunk of Pokemon from the first gen.  :lol:

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2014, 11:24:55 AM »
Truth be told, I feel this way about a good chunk of Pokemon from the first gen.  :lol:
I'm not the only one? WOOHOOO!

I mean, yeah, I grew up with Red version as my first game, but the first gen isn't my favorite. Or even close, really. Some of the designs either confuse me or bore me. Dragonite and Lapras are my loves, but other than them, there aren't too many from that gen that I'm a fan of.

I have to admit that it was kinda funny to see the older Pokemon in a 3D environment in the new games, though. Seeing them from angles we never got before.  :lol:

Also, still refreshing my email app on my phone like crazy. I want that code!
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2014, 11:45:18 AM »
I'm not the only one? WOOHOOO!

I mean, yeah, I grew up with Red version as my first game, but the first gen isn't my favorite. Or even close, really. Some of the designs either confuse me or bore me. Dragonite and Lapras are my loves, but other than them, there aren't too many from that gen that I'm a fan of.

I have to admit that it was kinda funny to see the older Pokemon in a 3D environment in the new games, though. Seeing them from angles we never got before.  :lol:

Also, still refreshing my email app on my phone like crazy. I want that code!
i grew up with RBY, and the first gen is not my favorite one - that honor goes to Gen 2. xD
And to this day, I am still mad about Dragonite, appearance-wise. Dragonair is so pretty and Dragonite....isn't. xD
I love me some Lapras, though. It's one of my teammates in X version, and I refer to him as "the baby of the group that all my opponents attack instead of going after his partner Goodra who is the real Doubles threat". LOL   Plus, I often hum that Pokemon ending song "Riding of Lapras" everytime I would use Surf. 

It drives me nuts when I would see people saying "all the new pokemon are stupid-looking! The original 151 were the best ones! They were all so cool looking!" , and I'm all "....Do you not remember Pokemon like Voltorb, Diglett, Geodude, Tangela, and Muk?". ^^' 

I've been checking my email non-stop too! Watch - i get my code the second I go to work tonight. xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal