collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Counter part found  (Read 228 times)

Aednatia

• Trade Count: (0)
Counter part found
« on: October 25, 2013, 03:53:56 AM »
It is possible for them to make a pony head and body the same color. They just can't seem to get them together. I had the one on the right first and it was a gift so I was hesitant to bait but the miss-matched head/body was driving me crazy. So I went shopping for another RD cause the non pony collector that bought it would probably never know the difference.

So the first RD is a new crystal masked ball single (bought today) and the second is a travel RD that came with Skywishes (bought January). I can't wait to swap the heads and have better matching ponies. The color miss-match is way worst in person the first RD body and second RD head are slightly green

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The only complaint about the new pony head is the seem lines along the ear and down the side/cheek are horrible. The old heads are so smooth and no seams. My DaisyDreams has a horrible seem and so do a couple others; I have to have them face me so I can't see it.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Counter part found
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 09:25:34 AM »
Gosh! That is actually pretty impressive that when you switch them you will have a much closer match! Cool!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal