collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 853
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 56862 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1650 on: May 07, 2024, 11:43:40 AM »
I want this one sticker so bad. The sticker is $5 and the shipping is $3. Like, put it in an envelope? Where is the $3 going? It might not make sense, but in cases like that I'd rather pay 8 dollars for the sticker and have free shipping.

I'm cleaning the house today. Again I've been neglecting it. I need to start a routine pick-up-stuff each day instead of letting things pile up.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: May 08, 2024, 10:33:00 PM »
Sleep has been all over the place, AGAIN!!! It's annoying & makes me late for things/ miss things.
At least I got the card out on Monday, & some packages arriving on Tuesday meant I made coffee on Tuesday. After coffee I went into town for a few bits. Town was up & down. Up in the sense of I found the PERFECT size of loaf tin!!! Down in the sense of one of my fave shops being shut until Saturday. Up in the sense of the tasty cheesecake I ate!!! Down in the sense of the freezer at Tesco. Up in the sense of the lift I got home!!!
Got some needed stuff & some fun stuff & had a relatively good day.
And I'm on the knitting & crochet. I'm nearly done a hat, so sorting the yarn to get it finished & still make the second fingerless glove. I think I've done it just about, & have a couple more integrations to do before starting its scarf. Glove started on, & so far it looks matching...

BC, Frostbite, ridiculous postage costs are the bane of everybody's life!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: Today at 02:03:44 PM »
More done!!! I have FINISHED the second glove, but not the hat yet. Doing more work on two other scarves to get them out of the way & done; one of those is almost finished!!!
I MISSED the aurora viewings last night, apparently everybody in the northern hemisphere including UK, northern Europe, northern USA, Canada, etc could see it & it was all over every Discord server!!!
I made the noisy coffee & it was good fun again. I had a go at making veggie nuggets & they turned out well. The mix was so sticky but well worth the hassle!!! With all the veg & the chickpeas & the mash, the nuggets were effectively a full meal!!! Nine of them had me utterly stuffed full!!! So the rest are in portions of six, with the last of them spicy (chilli powder added to the mix & chilli flakes to the breadcrumbs).
Today I need to do dishes & make bread & pizza... Going to be fun...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1653 on: Today at 03:07:01 PM »
today we were planning to do Mother's Day dinner. it was cut shot because of an emergency that came up at work. so we pretty much ended up dropping off food and leaving. it turned out that i didn't even need to be involved in the work issue. which is good. but i'm mad that i didn't know that before we left my parent's. i'm going back over tomorrow and i'll hang out for a while. i felt really bad but i also couldn't relax if i thought i was going to get in trouble for not taking care of the work issue.

i've posted some here about my mom having some health issues. i can't remember if i talked about it since we got a diagnosis. but she has a form of Parkinson's. it doesn't really cause shaking but it affects her balance and speech. so it's like the words are there but she can't get them out :( which is very frustrating for her.

i'm going to try again tonight to see the auroras. apparently they might still be visible. especially further north. so if you missed them try again late tonight :)
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal