collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Emergency G1 Collection Sale  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Lady Twilight

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Emergency G1 Collection Sale
« on: February 18, 2020, 11:31:35 PM »
I've had to sell off a bunch of my collection due to a financial emergency, and I am now needing to come up with at least $1000 in the next few days. So I'm considering selling some of my collection ponies I wouldn't normally part with to raise the money.

I have lots of things for sale in my eBay store. You can assume that anything listed there I would sell on here for at least 10% less, and I am open to offers.

https://www.ebay.com/str/greatponies

I can take pictures of any other ponies listed below on request. These are items from my collection that I am attached to, so you can assume most of them are in excellent condition (though a few might have some minor flaws). Shipping is not included in the prices below.

- I have most of the regular Li'l Litters listed on eBay in sets; however, I'm willing to split them up.
- Sweetie Baby Licorice: $150
- UK Princess dragons + Mail Order Spike (I have all of them except the red and yellow dragons): $50 each
- Summerwing Skydancer: $25
- Custom G3 Ravenclaw w/accessories: $100

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 12:19:22 PM by Lady Twilight »
“All the pink in the world can’t disguise the irrefutable fact that CASTLES and CENTAURS and DRAGONS and MAGIC are all standard NERD TROPES – ergo, My Little Pony is NERDY – ergo, YOU, ERICA, are a NERD.” - Dustin, Stranger Things

Offline TornadoLovesMelody

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Album (not updated)
Re: Emergency Collection Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 11:30:39 AM »
Sorry to hear about your emergency :(
If you happen to be willing to part with any of the MIP ponies on my wantlist (found in my sig) please drop me a pm.
Headed over to your store to check it out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal