collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 5  (Read 21889 times)

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 5
« Reply #165 on: March 16, 2015, 02:35:53 PM »
Ahhh, that's okay. Maybe I'm just a country bumpkin. LOL

I'll add your FC. I'd love to see your town and your villagers. :)

Post Merge: March 16, 2015, 02:36:40 PM

Oh, yeah, this info might be helpful:

Town: Mayberry
Mayor: Kelly
Friend Code: 3969-6671-4562

Offline Stars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • 'You're special to me!' ~ Sweet Berry
    • View Profile
    • The Cave of the Past - My Blog
« Reply #166 on: March 16, 2015, 02:42:53 PM »
Adding you now!

Oh yeah, and one more thing to anyone who visits: If you see something you want in ReTail and it seems highly priced, I can lower it for you. I generally have them set 4x higher because the animals still buy them at that =P
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 02:44:58 PM by Stars »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you to Nence for my lovely Rosie Teapony and Shiverdam for my Rosie Seapony <3
3DS Friend Code: 1805 - 2156 - 2596 | Mii: Ellie | AC: Nellie - Town: Phenac | Pokemon Y: Eleanor

Offline Tap Dancer

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2015, 02:48:27 PM »
I just saw your reply. I'm on my way! :)

Post Merge: March 16, 2015, 03:45:22 PM

I had a great time looking around your town and seeing your house, Stars! :biggrin: I'd also like to thank you for telling me about your freebie pile. I took the Classroom Wall and put it in my bedroom. It looks much better than the wallpaper I had in there before.

Post Merge: March 17, 2015, 11:22:04 AM

May I rant a little here? I've been a member at The Bell Tree for 3 months. I thought it was a great place for a while, but now I hate it. I'm used to forums where the mods are helpful and friendly, and the members are also friendly. The Arena is a perfect example of how a successful forum should run. People are so mean and rude over there! I mean, a lot of them are downright nasty. And the mods? They're no better. In fact, I can think of one who is very immature and does nothing to stop people from attacking others. I'm going to continue posting for a little while longer only to earn TBT Bells. They mean nothing to me, but I've traded them for in-game bells, hybrids, clothing, etc. Once I get pretty much everything I want, I'm leaving that horrible place. :mad:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:22:04 AM by Tap Dancer »

Offline Stars

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2015, 06:27:27 AM »
I'm glad you liked your visit! And that the classroom wall went to good use somewhere else.

I was a member of another Animal Crossing forum (I think it was the wiki's forums but I can't remember) and I found everyone horrible. I may need to go back tonight to get some decent turnip prices,  but they charge you to go to their towns 1

Thank you to Nence for my lovely Rosie Teapony and Shiverdam for my Rosie Seapony <3
3DS Friend Code: 1805 - 2156 - 2596 | Mii: Ellie | AC: Nellie - Town: Phenac | Pokemon Y: Eleanor

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2015, 11:07:42 AM »
Quote from: Tap Dancer

May I rant a little here? I've been a member at The Bell Tree for 3 months. I thought it was a great place for a while, but now I hate it. I'm used to forums where the mods are helpful and friendly, and the members are also friendly. The Arena is a perfect example of how a successful forum should run. People are so mean and rude over there! I mean, a lot of them are downright nasty. And the mods? They're no better. In fact, I can think of one who is very immature and does nothing to stop people from attacking others. I'm going to continue posting for a little while longer only to earn TBT Bells. They mean nothing to me, but I've traded them for in-game bells, hybrids, clothing, etc. Once I get pretty much everything I want, I'm leaving that horrible place. :mad:

Aw, sorry to hear. :( I know what you mean, as I've seen some of it as well (although fortunately I have not personally been a target of any lousy behavior or anything). I still use it from time to time, but mainly if I am looking for a certain villager (and most of the ones I end up wanting are lower tier, so I can manage to get them when they pop up) or need some perfect fruit. Don't really socialize over there.

Did anyone get the ceramic hot pot DLC that just started earlier this week? I never managed to try to get the other stuff, but this seems pretty neat, so I'll probably take my DS along when I'm out running errands this weekend.

Oh, and I have Marcie, the normal kangaroo moving from my alt town tomorrow, if anyone is interested.

Offline Stars

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2015, 12:08:41 PM »
Anyone's town open tonight?  I have Katie here.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2015, 12:15:36 PM »
I can't seem to get it to recognise I'm at a spot pass zone any more.  So frustrating.  But I am interested to know what the difference is between this  hot pot and the one I already have.

Btw, Flarewing. Molly is visiting my town today.  But alas I have no room for her.

Offline Tap Dancer

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 18, 2015, 02:29:38 PM »
Quote from: Tap Dancer

Aw, sorry to hear. :( I know what you mean, as I've seen some of it as well (although fortunately I have not personally been a target of any lousy behavior or anything). I still use it from time to time, but mainly if I am looking for a certain villager (and most of the ones I end up wanting are lower tier, so I can manage to get them when they pop up) or need some perfect fruit. Don't really socialize over there.

The only reason I've been posting like crazy is because it earns me lots of TBT Bells, which I've used to buy great things. I swear, though, that forum has really brought out the worst in me. When someone attacks, I attack right back. I know I shouldn't, but... >_< My ignore list is huge for someone who has only been there 90 days.

Flarewing

« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2015, 08:42:21 AM »
Btw, Flarewing. Molly is visiting my town today.  But alas I have no room for her.

I feel your pain. Diana was in my newest town's tent, but Shari hadn't moved out yet, so I couldn't talk her into moving in.

As to high drama environment forums, I gotta say that I have enough stress in my like that I don't need that crap. It's just a game, and inciting drama over it just decreases the fun involved. People need to change their damned tampons if they're gonna act like that.

Offline Tap Dancer

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2015, 11:11:26 AM »
I'm staying here from now on. I love the Arena, where people have manners. :heart: If anyone hasn't added me yet, my friend code is 3969-6671-4562. I open my gates sometimes in the afternoons/evenings (EST). My town is Mayberry and I either play as Kelly (mayor) or Suzanne.

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2015, 03:11:46 PM »
I can't seem to get it to recognise I'm at a spot pass zone any more.  So frustrating.  But I am interested to know what the difference is between this  hot pot and the one I already have.

It probably is the same? I just actually was able to catalog one from a nice Tumblr user that was offering, since it's reorderable. It'll look nice in my winter-themed house. Will have to customize it, too.

If anyone else still needs one and can't get to the Nintendo Zones, let me know and you can stop by to catalog one!

Offline candiedapples

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 24, 2015, 11:30:38 AM »
So far my fave of these Streetpass items has been the ogre wig!

I was a little disappointed over the weekend when one of my favorites, Muffy the Uchi Sheep, moved out without pinging me :( At least I was able to adopt a little cutie soon after - Poppy the Normal Squirrel! I now have three normals instead of three uchis which is pretty unbalanced, but I like them all anyway.

Summer Daze Swap Wishlist
Banner made by dashesndots

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2015, 11:26:45 AM »
Anyone online able to open their gates?  I have Katie with me and I really want to help her

DorkyDuck

« Reply #178 on: April 01, 2015, 02:00:18 PM »
Just a random, silly question: When you go to the island and you go on a tour do you sit in the chair with the pillows or the chair without? 
Most people i talk to sit in the chair with the pillows (i do too) but i think its interesting!  Just a dumb question haha

Offline Tap Dancer

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 01, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »
Just a random, silly question: When you go to the island and you go on a tour do you sit in the chair with the pillows or the chair without? 
Most people i talk to sit in the chair with the pillows (i do too) but i think its interesting!  Just a dumb question haha

I run to the closest seat, which I don't think has a cushion.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal