collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dimensions for Celebration Castle?  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Dimensions for Celebration Castle?
« on: May 20, 2021, 01:51:21 PM »
One of my most wanted items ATM is Celebration Castle. I had it as a kid, and going off memory, I have a vague idea of how big it is, but I need to know a more exact number if I were to buy it again. Displaying it could be an issue, haha.

Looking for width and length while FOLDED, as well as height.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Dimensions for Celebration Castle?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 04:25:07 PM »
I recently acquired this one myself...it was a $12 local find with its box and almost complete, with the exception of 2 teacups. The crown and one of the small balconies are warped a bit, but hey, for the price it's not bad!

Length while folded: 18 inches.
Width while folded without the moat piece: 9 inches.
Width with moat piece attached: 16 inches.
Height of the taller tower without the balloon but with the larger of the 2 pink balloon/crown bases on top: 17 5/8 in.
Height of the same tower without any pieces on top: 15.5 in.

If you want the height with the balloon inflated and placed on top, let me know...I currently have that piece put up because my 2-year-olds will destroy it if I have it out.

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 06:51:07 PM »
I recently acquired this one myself...it was a $12 local find with its box and almost complete, with the exception of 2 teacups. The crown and one of the small balconies are warped a bit, but hey, for the price it's not bad!

Length while folded: 18 inches.
Width while folded without the moat piece: 9 inches.
Width with moat piece attached: 16 inches.
Height of the taller tower without the balloon but with the larger of the 2 pink balloon/crown bases on top: 17 5/8 in.
Height of the same tower without any pieces on top: 15.5 in.

If you want the height with the balloon inflated and placed on top, let me know...I currently have that piece put up because my 2-year-olds will destroy it if I have it out.

Thank you! (I can't believe I forgot about the moat piece...!)

My guesstimate of 18" turned out to be right after all!

How I "measured" it: I looked for a picture of the castle with Pink Sunsparkle in front of it. Knowing that baby ponies are about 3", I got a png of a ruler off Google and, in Photoshop, scaled it accordingly to Sunsparkle. :lol: It was about 16-20", and after getting out my (real life) tape measure, around 18" is what I remembered it being. The tallest tower ended up being about 17" measuring it in Photoshop. The shorter tower about 15". Not too bad, eh? No way to measure the width, though. :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 08:22:52 PM »
Pretty creative guesstimating! Yeah, the moat piece is huge; I wish there was a way to store it inside while it's folded up or something. It's a cute playset though, and it's nice that it does fold up to conserve space somewhat. I hope you find one, and have the space for it! Good luck in your search!  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal