Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Magic Mixies!

(1/7) > >>

tailrustedtealeaf:
If anyone has followed me outside of here, you probably know my latest obsession.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THESE little dudes. I think they're absolutely delightful. I adore fantasy animals and these are the perfect amount of cute and fantasy to pique my interest.

I've been documenting the codes on the wiki I made. If these were truly surprises, I would not be as interested, but I'm cracking the codes. I've been focusing on the singles lately because I really want Zarla (blame their little Youtube show, I think she's hilarious).

I love the plush, too, but to a lesser degree since they're so expensive. I'm considering pre-ordering the new one to release this year since I expect it will sell out...I was expecting to see way more of the plush at the thrift store this year, too.

Does anyone else collect these? Think they're cute? Maybe you have the plush?

BlackCurtains:
Aw, these are really cute! I've never heard of them before.

brightberry:
Awww! How adorable!

Goanna:
Aww those are adorable! I only ever knew about the plush versions, never realised they had little plastic ones too. That little sitting guy in the front row with the floppy ears... precious ;0;

Heart Of Midnight:
They are cute!  :bateyes: I haven't heard of them before. My niece would love those! :D But I think that they are not for sale in Finnish stores.  :wonder:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version