Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Legos

(1/16) > >>

BlackCurtains:
I did not until recently know that Lego had such a variety of sets. Like the one of Jerry's apartment on Seinfeld. Or the flowers and bonsai tree. Or the flat ones like a poster you can put together. My mind is blown :shocked:

My oldest niece was super into Legos and I know my mom had bought her one of the Hogwarts sets. Thing was huge! She put it together in like 2 days :lol:

I really don't need another collection, but I think the prices are fair. There are a whole bunch I'm interested in now. I like the animal sets, the pandas and the tiger in particular. I wish they had more Halloween stuff or a horror category. Can you imagine like the Amityville house? Or a graveyard? That'd be so cool.

I still have my childhood Legos which was a starter set. You could build a house with it and it had little window planters for tiny flowers. It's from the 80s so it's very basic. I was looking to get rid of them but I think I'll keep them now.

Do you have any cool sets? Does anyone collect them?

LadyAmalthea:
I like Legos...some of the fun little details on the sets are so cool! I only have one set--the Harry Potter set featuring Professor Umbridge and the giant, Grawp. I'd like to get more...the Hogwarts castle would be really awesome.

lovesbabysquirmy:
Monster Fighters theme has skeletons and GITD
there are several Haunted Houses if you count Harry Potter

Ponyfan:
I bought a big box of Legos recently. :)  I had some while I was growing up but didn't become interested in them again until I saw some people building stuff with them and it looked like a lot of fun.

I wanted a box of Legos that could build multiple things instead of something specific but now I'm starting to look more at the more complex sets. 

Ponyfan

alaskaallie:
look up lego elves!! That whole series is amaaaazing and I have collected several sets. I think some of the disney princess sets are quite cute as well as some of the friends animals sets, but absolutely the best series is lego elves. I would have loooooved playing with them as a kid, but Im kind of glad that they came out more recently so I can get them with my grown up salary  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version