collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New McD ponies in February  (Read 17922 times)

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: New McD ponies in February
« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2016, 10:13:53 AM »
I haven't opened most of mine yet so I wasn't aware of the pets, either! That's really cool how creative Hasbro was with this set. I think they are the best well made collection thus far. The quality of the hair is a tremendous improvement and the color changing aspect doesn't hurt either! :silly:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2016, 03:37:07 PM »
I hope I can get Starlight. If not maybe someone would sell me one of their extras?

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Heart891011

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2016, 05:12:13 PM »
I hope I can get Starlight. If not maybe someone would sell me one of their extras?

Ponyfan
I just got Starlight today. Good luck getting her.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #153 on: March 05, 2016, 12:16:15 AM »

Ponyfan
  I have extras if you need one :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 05, 2016, 05:18:21 PM »
As of this morning, I have Pinkie Pie, Starlight Glimmer, Rarity, Fluttershy (well, 3 of her haha), Button Belle, and Coco!  So I just need Rainbow Dash and Twilight.  I'm a bit worried about getting Rainbow Dash because she was one of the first ones...

Do you think there's a chance of tracking Rainbow Dash down still?  If I need to I'll just get one on eBay or whatever, but I'd rather find her at a McDonalds!  I'm not so worried about Twilight since she is one of the later ones in the set.

I got an extra RD today. I'm missing Twilight and Coco if you want to trade. Or I can sell her.

sailorstitch

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 05, 2016, 05:37:24 PM »
One of the McDonald's in Billings MT (right near a Walmart if that helps, I'm just traveling) finally had Starlight Glimmer and Rarity! :D
I was going to get two Starlights(one to open, one to keep mint), but one of the employees said she had a new one in instead of two of the same, so I just took the Rarity :P Doubles are second priority right now.
And I thought with my cross country trip ID of hsd them all by now  :blink:
Literally every one else I've gone to has had just RD and Pinkie, or the old 2013 Rarity and at one, Luna (needed her though XD)
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2016, 01:27:34 AM »
I'm still looking for 2, 7, and 8, I hope I can find them before it's over! ;n;
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Always dresses in style
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2016, 08:25:21 PM »
Another weird thing is the pricing in these different McDs!! One place charged $1.79 +tax so $1.95 for ONE Mc Pony! :drunk:  That's a LOT if you ask me. Considering a cheeseburger happy meal is only $3.26 here you're better off getting an entire meal instead of spending $2 on just the toy.

HOWEVER!!! The McDs location closest to my apartment gives AMAZIIIIING deals on Happy Meal Toys for some strange reason even if you don't buy the full happy meal but have bought ANY KIND OF FOOD ITEM EVEN OFF THE DOLLAR MENU, they give you a happy meal toy for only .50 cents!!!!  :shocked:

So I got my #1, #2 and #3 toys for only $1.63 including tax! Let's do the math here--- I got THREE toys for LESS than the price of ONE at the other location. That's crazy!! But it made me so very happy last night LOL :lmao:  I don't know if anyone else's McDs does this but $2 for one toy as opposed to 3 toys for under $2 is a hella good deal. :whoa:

It's not just you.  I've acquired seven of the eight, and here's how it broke down for me:

Twilight Sparkle was a gift, which set me on tracking down the rest.  Rarity was $1.69 at the first McDonald's, Rainbow Dash & Pinkie Pie were $1.49 each at the second, Starlight Glimmer wouldn't ring up at McDonald's #3 so the cashier just gave her to me, and I got sticker shock at the fourth McDonald's that charged $2.29 each for Fluttershy and Coco.

Now I just need Buttonbelle to complete the set, and I still have three local McDonald's stores I haven't stopped at yet.  We don't have a single Target (or Toys R Us for that matter) in the county, but we've got a McDonald's on every block. ;)

And now that I've seen DJ Pon3, I'll have to find her too.  Sigh... now I'm going to look up all the old McDonald's sets and see which ones I want to get.
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2016, 10:27:22 AM »
I really like the tail hair on these, the color change is a fun extra and it's still nice and soft after a couple weeks of repeated brushing. Surprisingly seems to be better quality than not only previous McPonies, but also the regular ones Hasbro is pushing in stores right now D:

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2016, 03:22:58 PM »
I got all of my ponies!! I called ahead and spoke to a manager, and - she mentioned the customer satisfaction pack!!! :O I just assumed no one in my state had ever heard of them, but she knew about it, and pulled out the ponies I needed! So I got all three in one fell swoop!! Wahoo!! :cheer:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline PJSparkles

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Here comes PJ Sparkles!
    • View Profile
    • (A) Tumblr :)
« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2016, 03:24:21 PM »
still hunting for starlight glimmer..no luck yet :( I can't see myself paying like 6 dollars for her when I can just call around and get her at another mcdonalds for 2 dollars.....

I got rarity yesterday, though :) So far I have her, buttonbelle, fluttershy, and coco (and duplicates of coco and flutters)

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2016, 03:30:56 PM »
I've got everyone but Coco. Kind of a bummer, since she was one of the ones I wanted most.

Offline PJSparkles

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Here comes PJ Sparkles!
    • View Profile
    • (A) Tumblr :)
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2016, 03:51:14 PM »
I've got everyone but Coco. Kind of a bummer, since she was one of the ones I wanted most.

If you're interested, I can mail you my spare if you're willing to cover shipping :P I would rather send her to someone here who really wants her than fiddle around with ebay nonsense :)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2016, 04:34:50 PM »
If anyone has an extra Rainbow Dash - I am in search of one (or if your store still has her and you can grab me one).

Our stores seem to have skipped over her completely or something... They did 1, 1/3/4, 5/6, 7/8...totally seemed to have skipped 2 - and that's with checking the same couple stores twice a week.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 13, 2016, 10:08:16 PM »
If anyone has an extra Rainbow Dash - I am in search of one (or if your store still has her and you can grab me one).

Our stores seem to have skipped over her completely or something... They did 1, 1/3/4, 5/6, 7/8...totally seemed to have skipped 2 - and that's with checking the same couple stores twice a week.

That must have happened here too because I've easily found everyone but RD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal