collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is there anywhere to still get Wreck-It-Ralph dolls or merch for a decent price?  (Read 351 times)

Offline Neon Sparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Ever since I first saw this doll I've wanted her so bad, she's my favorite character in the movie but I could never find any of the official toys or dolls when the movie came out in any of the Disney Stores or Park shops:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I seem to remember these being pricey to begin with on ebay so I held off from what I thought were high prices at the time, but now it seems that all Wreck-It-Ralph stuff has gone up to Frozen levels of craziness price wise. The mass market stuff that was sold in regular stores is even going for insane prices now and the movie only came out like a little over a year ago.

Is there any chance I could still find a talking Taffyta doll for a fairly reasonable price or did I miss the boat? any Taffyta stuff actually I would love to be able to find.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:25:05 PM by Pony_Lover_Man »

Sprinklecupcake

*sneaks in* Im curious too because I am still after a vanellope doll!!!

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
I found a talking vanellope at TRU not long after the movie came out. But nothing since then

Auryel

We bought the Vanellope doll in the store for our daughter when the movie was available to buy on DVD, and I remember it was $40 and thinking that it was a bit expensive. If the Ebay prices were more than that, yikes! I never did see any other dolls than the Vanellope one.

Edit: Did a search for Vanellope at least since there was interest in the thread .. found this site that says they have them close to retail ..  http://cutebabybuy.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2104030239&gclid=CNn3_KLe4r0CFZWSfgodzQcAyg

They have some other merch too, POP! dolls, etc.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 07:55:11 AM by Auryel »

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I found one of those candy girls (not that one) a plush from the Disney store at Goodwill but I did not pick it up.  I didn't know if people collected them?

Offline Neon Sparkle

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
What stinks even more is that i saw one of these on eBay the other day for $100, but if you zoom into the bottom right corner of the seller's picture you can see a $12.99 price sticker. These things were probably liquidated into the Disney outlet stores at some point but I didn't start going to WDW or anywhere where there was an outlet store regularly until the year afterward so I guess I never caught these.

I would like to get the talking Vanellope too but I really love Taffyta.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:49:50 PM by Pony_Lover_Man »

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
If anyone wants my talking Vanellope, she's loose but with all her accessories. She's been in storage for a year, poor dolly.

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
Unfortunately not really, basically all the stuff is long gone from Disney Stores and Disney World itself. I went to Disney World last June and was told then by park employees that all of the Wreck-It Ralph stuff was already long gone then. Most of the scented plushes I managed to get from the Disney Store but they were the only thing left but some of them were already gone, I got the missing few off of eBay for okay prices. I had a friend in Japan pick me up the Taffyta doll at the Tokyo Disney Store as even with shipping it was cheaper than paying eBay prices at that time.

There are two talking Vanellope one that was a Disney Store exclusive and one that was more widely available, the more widely available can still be found sometimes at ToysRus and Walmart.
I've got photo comparisons of the two dolls on my website
http://pullipsandjunk.com/2013/06/21/im-gonna-wreck-it-various-wreck-it-ralph-toys/
I've also got some pictures of some of the other Wreck-It Ralph toys here
http://pullipsandjunk.com/2013/01/02/wreck-it-ralph-vanellope-von-schweetz-toy-edition/

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
the ralph and vanellope disney infinity figures are still pretty easy to come by, if you're not looking for anything specific

they're cute!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal