Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Mermaze Mermaidz

(1/6) > >>

Lady Frostbite:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://mermazemermaidz.mgae.com/

I've not seen a thread about this, if there  is one I apologise! I saw these around for a while and wasn't too taken, though intrigued, and seeing one fur really steep discount is stepping up my interest. I'm not a fan of the sporty-looking one, but the others are slowly really grabbing my attention.

Does anyone collect these? Thoughts? I laughed when I saw the CAR but otherwise I think I might get a few! They come with stands, which was my main concern!

brightberry:
I’ve seen these.  I really like the winter themed ones.  And the car is hilarious.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
I've heard they've been discontinued but I'm not 100% sure of it. I don't own any, but they are very pretty. The high prices are holding me back from getting one, I haven't come across a good deal on them at my local stores yet (it doesn't help that I don't check very often for sure).

Lady Frostbite:
Price is deffo a factor, though The Entertainer has a couple for very cheap and they seem to be reduced to clear at Tesco BUT are not really listed online despite a link showing them? They're still full price elsewhere. I don't know about discontinued, it would be a shame if they were!

BubbleTea:

--- Quote ---I don't know about discontinued, it would be a shame if they were!
--- End quote ---

Sadly, they have been discontinued. A slumber party line and a line of smaller dolls were planned for release but got cancelled.

This is what the smaller dolls look like. They would have been called "sirenz".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version