Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Rainbow High?

(1/57) > >>

Ponyfan:
Is anyone in to these?  I've been looking at Amaya Raine for a while.  I love the first one with the platinum and rainbow hair but the cheerleader one with blue hair is also growing on me.  I just found out there are webisodes that go with the series but I haven't watched any of those.

Ponyfan

StrawberrySparkle:
I'm obsessed with rainbow high! i have all but krystal, river and stella but i plan on getting them as soon as i find them :lovey:

Nemesis:
I actually just finished unboxing Ruby. :D

I have the original six, and Krystal on the way. I like the line overall, but I don’t think I’ll be buying any more now that I have the seven rainbow colors. Having to shampoo the goop out of their hair after each unboxing gets old fast (I had to wash Sunny’s hair several times to get rid of the stickiness and lingering “hairspray smell”). Today I had to repair a split in Ruby’s scalp at the hairline, and plug several tufts back in with my rerooting tools and glue... They’re beautiful dolls, but tragically have quality control issues. :shrug:

On the positive side, their clothes are pretty awesome. :) Very detailed with contrasting fabrics and accents. I also love the shimmery face-ups and blushing—it really sets them apart from anything else in the playline doll market. Sunny’s hair color and style seem to be a nod to Sailor Moon, which  wins major points with me as well. :D

Ponyfan:
Target has a coupon this week that ends today for 25% off a toy in their Circle app.  Amaya Raine with the platinum rainbow hair came home with me today. :D  It's sad that they have bad quality control issues though.   Sunny's hairstyle reminds me of Sailor Moon too.

Ponyfan

Ponyfan:
I've decided to get Sunny also. :D

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version