Pony Talk > Off Topic

Anime?

<< < (2/297) > >>

Haruna:
I love Monthly Girls Nozaki-Kun. I laughed so much watching that  ^.^ I also have watched a few episodes so far of Yuri On Ice and have started watching real-life ice-skaters again; I've always loved to see them compete!

I finished Orange lately; it's about a group of high school friends who lose a friend to suicide and then send letters to their past selves to try to save him. It's kind of like Anohana with a sci-fi-ish premise and I'd definitely recommend it.

I've also been watching My Love Story, but that's mostly because my brother, of all people, likes it :) It's a little light on plot: a really buff, ridiculously manly guy and a really shy girl get together for their first relationship. The main plot, sometimes, isn't so much about the girl and the guy, Takeo, but about Takeo and his best friend, Sunakawa, and the dynamics of their relationship (how having a girlfriend changes things, Sunakawa's family difficulties and Takeo being there for him, etc.) I love the manga High School Debut and the original manga was written by the same author, the super-talented Kazune Kawahara.

Flitter:
Yuri!! On Ice. I seriously haven't been this invested in an anime and it's characters in so long. I'm really loving it.

Wardah:

--- Quote from: Flitter on November 24, 2016, 11:26:46 AM ---Yuri!! On Ice. I seriously haven't been this invested in an anime and it's characters in so long. I'm really loving it.

--- End quote ---

Are you currently up to date on the episodes?

SpoilerI was near tears during the airport scene. He wasn't even expecting to find anyone waiting for him at the airport. Also really neat how they did the call back to the scene near the beginning where it's the dog who alerts Yuuri that Victor is there.

Flitter:

--- Quote from: Wardah on December 05, 2016, 01:49:48 AM ---Are you currently up to date on the episodes?

--- End quote ---

Yes!

SpoilerI've probably re-watched the ending of ep.9 like 10x.  :lol: So perfect. So many feels.
I'm really enjoying that throughout the series so far, how during these types of scenes where you'd typically see the character respond like "No, that's not what I meant!" *cue spazz-out*, that these 2 just so calmly and completely accept each other every time. There is no resistance to or denial of their feelings which are slowly growing stronger and it's beautiful.  :enthralled:

I'm dyyying to see the new ep tomorrow to see the scenes from the teaser in context.

Also,

I've really been meaning to watch Drifters.
I'm a big fan of Hellsing so I think I should like it but just haven't gotten around to watching. I'll probably marathon it after my finals are over next week.

tikibirds:
As for new anime, I really like Bungo Stray Dogs.
And been watching a few episodes here and there of The irregular at the magic high school via netflix.
When I was in living in Japan, I did watch season 2 of the seven deadly sins but I cant speak Japanese so..yeah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version